VN Ren'Py Abandoned House Of Love [v1.4.0] [Evilk Studios]

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Daughter is hot her friend wasn't too bad looking Samantha the ugly skank ass whore I could of done without and no matter what you pick you are forced to do shit with her ugly skank ass. So I spammed past her shit and hope to never see her again but if you do maybe you'll be able to take out the trash and make her disappear.

Fleas

Jun 11, 2018
You know, I almost feel sorry for the Taye Diggs looking fucker that's the token black friend in every game. In every game he's some coke addled, alcoholic rocking a six figure job, but still in touch with the ghetto. I'd say it was racial profiling, but we're playing games where we're fucking our family so I guess it gets a pass. lol

saseba06

Jan 6, 2018
The game is too short! There is only one fuckin' scene at all! The blonde one is beatiful I agree but the game needs more updates...

setter6

Feb 11, 2017
this looks promising hopefully the creator gets more patreons soon, if i had a job id support

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
really good i like the animations but what the hell is wrong with samantha haha the renders and stuff dang and it kept getting worse i really like the story and stuff so i will continue playing :)

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
This game needs a lot of polishing

• Better language/non-usage of acronyms
• Better rendering
• More avoidance of cliché criteria in the storyline

I like that it's straight to the point, has a firm base when it comes to the background and seems to have some passion put into it. Problem is, I think you're already tired of it. You released a very early, malnourished version, as if your only concern was getting it out because you can't be bothered with it. Is this one of those games that will fade out of memory and remain forever in version 0.0.0.0.0.0.1, or become an actual success? It's only up to you.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
This game is an "ideas guy" - it's got some promising beginnings and middling to poor scenes. In some ways it's a lot better than you average 0.1, but in others it's worse - very inconsistent. It's hard to evaluate as a whole, because it doesn't seem whole.

I would recommend the developer scale back their ambitions, whatever they are, and focus on completing and evening out the game.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
@evilk This is your first shot at making a game, right? It seems overambitious for that purpose. It's better to start small than to try to blow everyone away from the beginning. Calling this v1 is misleading to some (to those people, v1 means it's complete) so maybe - and this is just an opinion - use either Build or RC (Release Candidate). I'm not a game developer, but it's what I'd do. Sure, you might have a road map of where you want the game to go, but that's still a Build in progress. Anything after v1 should honestly be bugfixes or additional content that is superfluous to the story.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
I liked it!Its just a demo at the moment but it has some potential,you should really try to continue with the updates,it might be hard at first but if you keep it up youll get more fans soon good luck!

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I like it as well, especially the daughter is a model that I've rarely seen used in VNs.

However I just went to his/her Patreon and the Dev's got all of *one* Patron. So to quote one famous space pilot: 'I've got a bad feeling about this.'

I'd very much like to be proven wrong but that gut feeling tells me there might be an 'abandoned' tag on the horizon...

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Interesting but last patreon post dated from 26th july ... i think you can add ' abandoned ' tag, it's a new style or what create a version 0.1 and after that if we done have money directly we stop the game.

For me that's not a creator but just some guys who want money without doing anything ...

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Interesting but last patreon post dated from 26th july ...
Too bad. Didn't like the blonde bimbo at the office but the daughter was nice and cute. Would've liked to see more of her.

LutherGremory

Oct 4, 2017
ugh...why can't game devs get a proofreader...text is really bad, not to mention the tags are switched in some dialog....
This is all I ever say surely it wouldn't be hard to ask an English fan to proof read most games I'd do it for free just because I'm a huge nazi like that

Obrist

Apr 30, 2017
I am going to keep an eye out for new updates. does anyone how the name of the song that plays at the main menu?

I_want_sleep

Oct 13, 2017
Version 1.4.0, but just a few patrons on creator page. Does it have any sense to play on this moment or better wait?