VN Ren'Py Abandoned House Of Love [v1.4.0] [Evilk Studios]

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
View attachment 129067
Overview:
You play a divorced single Father who owns a successful law firm. Now that your daughter is graduated, You’ll have the chance to spend extra time with your daughter and her best friend, and build a extra special relationship with them and other women.

Updated: July 26, 2018
Developer/Publisher: Evilk Studios -
Censorship: no
Version: 1.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Characters:

Downloads:
PC: - - -
MAC: - - -

View attachment 129063 View attachment 129064 View attachment 129065 View attachment 129066
Why so small file ? Is it full game or part

Sep 21, 2017
Go play Intimate Relations by Ptolemy... the MC in that game is around 55, and having erectile dysfunction, and heart problems... might be right up your alley...
I AM PLAYING THAT! :FeelsGoodMan:

...but still not enuff we NEED MORE OLD GRUMPY MEN WITH HUGE DICKS DEFLOWERING NUBILE TEENS!:eazyHype::WutFace::tf:

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
2 times in the first sex scene, the woman calls the MC by the daughters name :p

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
Game seems fun. But for some reason the characters seems cut out. Not to mention the blur. It was a game breaker in the first 5 minutes for me. Sorry. Love these games, but the lines around the characters and the blur isnt my thing.

sithlordo66

May 4, 2017
A Character named MacKenzie Phillips in a father daughter incest game lol that can't be a coincidenceXD

zecon

Jun 2, 2017
Ummm .. i must to say that i liked your game style ,animations (not the sex-scene), "daughter" (HOT and actually the only one female character, prettiest in the whole game ) ... but, seriously , is MacKenzie a female name? , her face is ugly and seems a man wearing dress :confounded: (hope fix that) ... on the other hand, still we haven't choices and a decent script or story, anyway, it's a start .

Don't get me wrong dear developer, this/your game has potential and i would like to see more about it , only beauties,teasing and a good story . Ok , sex scenes too :p but it's not important to me .

Reactions: Gary Bertrand

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Like the game ended to soon was short for a 1.4 should have marked it 0.1 the animations was good but the names got switched a few time have to fix that before next update please and MacKenzie realy need a face change she made me puke when i saw her the daughter i realy like her it was a change seeing her talk about traping her dad for a change and not the outher way around was a realy nice chane up Keep up the good work you have my vote and support

Reactions: zecon

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Sorry Folks... Rant Enabled!
VERSION Numbers...

xx.yy.zz
x = Release Version, this should be a 1 if it's the first version of the software whether it's an alpha or a beta, it's still 1
y = Milestone's ie release to public versions in most cases
z = Build number, how many times the code being used has been through the build process

I really get triggered when people equate progress with a build/version number. They have absolutely nothing to do with progress to a released/final product. Code doesn't "grow up" to become version 1, it's always has been and will be version 1. Version numbers are really meant for the development side of things. Used to track versions of source through the testing and debugging phase of product development. The thing is, to debug you MUST have exactly matching source to executable, that is to say; the executable being debugged must have the exact same source files that that executable was compiled from, else very bad things happen.

Sorry again... Rant Disabled