Unity Completed House of Pandemonium: Unity Edition [v1.0.11] [Throwawaylady]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Yawa

Jun 13, 2017
You can unpack them from the original House of Pandemonium game, but they're kind of Barbie-doll anatomy.
Hey, stupid question but how do I go about that? I'd also much rather have the original files as I assume imps aren't the only censored transformations, right?
Has a mod of that kind already been made?

On an entirely different note, are there settings or rule sets that are considered "balanced"?
A lot of my test runs are huge snowball fests creating a doom ball as monsters like the guard and converting humans one by one with very little humans can do against that.
When playing as a lot of monsters I find it weird that you simply get incapacitated instead of dying even though I have that option turned on. The only time I have actually died was as the bunny prince so I am confused as to why death works on some monsters but not on others.
Other runs end in the most boring way I can think off and there are monsters like slime girls who get beaten up, sit off their incap timer and run in again to start that process all over until they finally infect someone who does the same thing, too.
Other mobs like the Russian mermaid or what its called make the game very weird, constantly draining willpower and leading to a transformation and playing as her is the same as you would have expected, constantly spamming the secondary action until a human waddles towards you so that the snowball begins anew. It feels like I am missing something here which turns the gameplay from a one-sided mess to something living up to its potential.
I am very new to the game and still figuring it out, maybe there are ways to deal with that without disabling those monsters but I would love to hear a second opinions or insights on that, anything at all could tremendously help me out.

Last edited:

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
Hey, stupid question but how do I go about that? I'd also much rather have the original files as I assume imps aren't the only censored transformations, right?
I used Simon Baldwin's Gblorb (you can find it here: ) - load the House of Pandemonium gblorb into it (the version I have is called House of Pandemonium r2.0.gblorb ), then extract it, then rename all the pictures to add .jpg so you can open them.

• Love
Reactions: Yawa

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Has a mod of that kind already been made?

On an entirely different note, are there settings or rule sets that are considered "balanced"?
A lot of my test runs are huge snowball fests creating a doom ball as monsters like the guard and converting humans one by one with very little humans can do against that.
When playing as a lot of monsters I find it weird that you simply get incapacitated instead of dying even though I have that option turned on. The only time I have actually died was as the bunny prince so I am confused as to why death works on some monsters but not on others.
Other runs end in the most boring way I can think off and there are monsters like slime girls who get beaten up, sit off their incap timer and run in again to start that process all over until they finally infect someone who does the same thing, too.
Other mobs like the Russian mermaid or what its called make the game very weird, constantly draining willpower and leading to a transformation and playing as her is the same as you would have expected, constantly spamming the secondary action until a human waddles towards you so that the snowball begins anew. It feels like I am missing something here which turns the gameplay from a one-sided mess to something living up to its potential.
I am very new to the game and still figuring it out, maybe there are ways to deal with that without disabling those monsters but I would love to hear a second opinions or insights on that, anything at all could tremendously help me out.
Turn on NPC death, for starters.
Generally, speaking, what you described is how the game tends to end. I recommend lowering the spawn rates of monsters that win a little TOO easily, until (ideally) everyone has the same chance of snowballing.
...What you described is also how most monsters that don't just run in and die play. The appeal is supposed to be the scenes and playing as your favorite monster/whoever defeated you, not the gameplay itself.

crepdark

Jan 12, 2022
One month ago aprox. I was banned from bottled starlight discord server because my account has been hacked, if someone could notify them to unbanme i'll really appreciate it

Last edited:

Qerh

Aug 17, 2020
One month ago aprox. I was banned from bottled starlight discord server because my account has been hacked, if someone could notify them to unbanme i'll really appreciate it
I could try. What was your name from the server?

Squall14

Oct 2, 2021
Just got my first win today. Really confusing game at first but once you know about the Helmet, it's just a matter of surviving until you get all the star gem pieces. I also almost rated this 2 stars in the ratings but played it a bit more and rated 3 stars instead.

If we don't think about the little amount of H-content, it's not a bad game. Not more than 3/5 imo. Lets goo First win Squall14.png

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes