Unity Completed House of Pandemonium: Unity Edition [v1.0.11] [Throwawaylady]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes
Aug 24, 2021
You got the right thread! I'm not an expert but I asked around and apparently the reason why modded monsters can only have the basic incap-TF behavior is because all the other AI functions are distributed across a bunch of other files/monsters which means you can't just plug in a new one. They all call that specific AI so adding a modded monster would mess it up. I think. They mentioned they were cleaning up the code base which might make this easier to work with though.

If you really want to make mods, you might try the thread over on tfgames.site, they developer/modders to be more active there. Hope that helps.
I definitely will, thanks.

aaaac

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
who understands what this means? another transformation or what?
View attachment 2706672
If you have the generify after time option on, your character will switch from a unique version of the monster based on your character to the generic monster form after a certain amount of time. In some rule set ups this means you can die as a generic instead of being incapped. It has a neat little message and everything.

dezil

Apr 25, 2020
If you have the generify after time option on, your character will switch from a unique version of the monster based on your character to the generic monster form after a certain amount of time. In some rule set ups this means you can die as a generic instead of being incapped. It has a neat little message and everything.
And where it is, there are just a lot of different settings, I don't understand where...

dezil

Apr 25, 2020
please tell me where

aaaac

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
It's under the advanced settings in the monster menu, also you have to turn it on in the ruleset settings.

Signus23

Dec 13, 2022
hello started playing the game and trying to figure out how to trigger all the transformations i suppose i should ask if there is a guide to getting all of them

the current one i am stuck on how to find and transform into are the various forms of bimbo, dark elf, succubus

is there a way to trigger these transformations manually via volunteering somewhere or a cursed item or do i have to wait for a certain enemy to spawn

aaaac

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
hello started playing the game and trying to figure out how to trigger all the transformations i suppose i should ask if there is a guide to getting all of them

the current one i am stuck on how to find and transform into are the various forms of bimbo, dark elf, succubus

is there a way to trigger these transformations manually via volunteering somewhere or a cursed item or do i have to wait for a certain enemy to spawn
I checked the manual which is on the top menu of the game, it looks like for all three you need to interact with monster type. Bimbo and succubus have to have sex with you, dark elf has to defeat you.

Signus23

Dec 13, 2022
I checked the manual which is on the top menu of the game, it looks like for all three you need to interact with monster type. Bimbo and succubus have to have sex with you, dark elf has to defeat you.
thank you so its just a matter of tweaking monster spawns till they show

Novadrone

Feb 7, 2018
thank you so its just a matter of tweaking monster spawns till they show
If I'm triggering monsters intentionally, I'll set all monsters to zero, aside from the one I want. I'll also set the maximum monster count to one and lower the human count.

You can also volunteer to monsters by facing them when pressing /.

PixelLewd

Jan 31, 2022
Would anyone know where to find the uncensored/original images of the Imp transformation? I'm curious if anyone knows where those might be as the shoddy(imo) censorship that is the drawn underwear on the middle step of the transformation is a bit annoying to look at honestly. Its not something that drives me crazy but if perchance the og uncensored ones are out there, I'd rather have those.

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
Would anyone know where to find the uncensored/original images of the Imp transformation? I'm curious if anyone knows where those might be as the shoddy(imo) censorship that is the drawn underwear on the middle step of the transformation is a bit annoying to look at honestly. Its not something that drives me crazy but if perchance the og uncensored ones are out there, I'd rather have those.
You can unpack them from the original House of Pandemonium game, but they're kind of Barbie-doll anatomy.

Qerh

Aug 17, 2020
Dumb question: how do you get the wedding ending?
For that you'll need the cultists and the cherubs in the mansion. From there, have the cultists summon the demon lord (and get it to the true version) and have the cherubs summon Silk. Now comes the harder part. Getting their diaries to them while still being human, (unless your Satan/Silk. Then you can read your own appropriate diary, but won't be able to give the other diary to the other lord). Give the read diary to Satan (found behind the cultist altar) and give the blue diary to Silk (found in the church behind one of the golden signs). Afterwards, Satan and Silk will go to one another and then make up their differences before...well, I think I told you more then enough~.

Qerh

Aug 17, 2020
So when you become a traitor, how do you use transformation items on your fellow humans?
You simply press E on them with a transformative/ trap item equipped, no? Also, you don't need to be a traitor to use said trap items on a human ally.

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
has anyone noticed the trap box rate doesn't seem to work anymore? I have it set to 100 percent and nothing happens when I open most boxes. Used version 1.12

Reactions: weradti

Trinity3

Sep 18, 2018
has anyone noticed the trap box rate doesn't seem to work anymore? I have it set to 100 percent and nothing happens when I open most boxes. Used version 1.12
I've just tried it an it works as it should, but there's a few places you can set these spawns. The correct place to do it is in the rulesets, not in the monster spawn sets (those are only relative chances to other traps, not the absolute odds). Are you sure you are in the right place and that you have enabled traps to spawn in the first place? Traps also spawn only in item boxes (pink), never in weapon boxes (blue). Depending on your settings most boxes could be weapon boxes, so that could explain this as well.

Reactions: weradti
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes