4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

chiazx1

Apr 25, 2020
how to escape via star gem?
i read the manual but not sure where i suppose to go with the 5 star gems

asdasd12357

Jul 26, 2021
Great game!
Seems I'm able to pick up both diaries as silk, but unable to pick up satin's diary as satin herself. Is this a bug or is it intended?

Jul 14, 2020
does anyone know how to use the room with the cog wheel on the map? its got a panel with clickable buttons but I dont know what to do in there

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
does anyone know how to use the room with the cog wheel on the map? its got a panel with clickable buttons but I dont know what to do in there
It's the... Blue latex drones? I don't remember what they were called.
...That's their home, where they transform people.

Trinity3

Sep 18, 2018
does anyone know something about v. 1. 0. 10
It got posted last night, by sheer coincidence!

Bugpatch release with minor features - particularly a change that will decrease loading times for the monster settings screen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: aaaac

Piklopedia

Jul 9, 2020
I just have a little question: where could I found mods for this game?
Trinity posted the link earlier in the thread here
I believe it's still actively updated when new stuff comes out.

I have done some stuff myself Here
My most recent addition I did a little while ago was human replacements for the rabbit wives. There are still some imperfections I might fix later at some point, but the kissing thing is something I'm too lazy to deal with and I am probably gunna leave as is like the last one.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HouseOfPandemoniumUnityEdition-1.0.11
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

dezil

Apr 25, 2020
Hello everyone,

After several years of development House of Pandemonium: Unity Edition has left beta and gone to its release version! This version includes, as always, a variety of new forms, and a large amount of medium-small additions that have been lying around for a while. With that, the game is now content-complete! The dev will no longer actively add to the game, though he will remain active to fix bugs as they crop up.

Relatively soon, the full code will be uploaded into a repository somewhere, and interested parties are free to tinker around with it. The dev will still keep tabs, but no longer be actively involved in the coding side of things.

In addition, an innate mod-support has been added as a way of creating simple forms without messing with the code. This means it is possible to use your own image sets and texts - we have previously written a about using 3DCG to create your own image sets.

Finally, frequent contributor Antay has made some modded image sets including instructions on how to make more. Note that this is merely replacing the images of existing forms as opposed to the above where entire new forms can be added.

That concludes the update! Thank you all for your continued interest in development.
Can you take a screenshot of where the folders should be? and then I read it, I can’t understand what should be where

acr-paper

Jun 11, 2021
Trinity posted the link earlier in the thread here
I believe it's still actively updated when new stuff comes out.

I have done some stuff myself Here

My most recent addition I did a little while ago was human replacements for the rabbit wives. There are still some imperfections I might fix later at some point, but the kissing thing is something I'm too lazy to deal with and I am probably gunna leave as is like the last one.
that's really cool.Thanks a lot.

Reactions: Piklopedia
Aug 24, 2021
First post on the site, looking for some help.
I'm new to modding, and I've gotten the hang of the basics for this game, but I'm wondering if there's a way to change the behaviour of modded enemies.
Specifically, can I give them the AI of existing enemies in the game? I've already created a modded enemy, but they only have the basic incapacitate-convert behavior. The only other mods I've found (from earlier in this thread) also use this basic behaviour.
I was looking through the AI and script files of certain enemies in the source code but I wouldn't even know how to begin applying it to a modded entity. (I have no prior programming experience)

P.S. Sorry if this should have gone in one of the development/modding threads, I wasn't sure.

Reactions: a32584 and dezil

aaaac

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
First post on the site, looking for some help.
I'm new to modding, and I've gotten the hang of the basics for this game, but I'm wondering if there's a way to change the behaviour of modded enemies.
Specifically, can I give them the AI of existing enemies in the game? I've already created a modded enemy, but they only have the basic incapacitate-convert behavior. The only other mods I've found (from earlier in this thread) also use this basic behaviour.
I was looking through the AI and script files of certain enemies in the source code but I wouldn't even know how to begin applying it to a modded entity. (I have no prior programming experience)

P.S. Sorry if this should have gone in one of the development/modding threads, I wasn't sure.
You got the right thread! I'm not an expert but I asked around and apparently the reason why modded monsters can only have the basic incap-TF behavior is because all the other AI functions are distributed across a bunch of other files/monsters which means you can't just plug in a new one. They all call that specific AI so adding a modded monster would mess it up. I think. They mentioned they were cleaning up the code base which might make this easier to work with though.

If you really want to make mods, you might try the thread over on tfgames.site, they developer/modders to be more active there. Hope that helps.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes