Unity Completed House of Pandemonium: Unity Edition [v1.0.11] [Throwawaylady]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
The Lady is... confusing.
I 'think' you beat her up and then use an item on her three times to drain her powers, then you win. If you want to BECOME her, you need another item whose recipe hints are BACKWARDS and shunted over a random number of times, because fawk you. At least you can review seen hints in your inventory now, so it's not completely impossible to do...
Demon Lord is 'harder'. You have to play a Cultist, and get three... maybe four people at once? Of course, your AI teammates run off to get merked by humans and you aren't that strong, but if you get that somehow, then all your teammates will head to a dark shrine in the basement, the red rooms with pentagrams and an altar. Get there yourself, and they'll perform a ritual, turning you into a Dark Lord. From there, you need six people, which is doable as AI cultists will stick to the Dark Lord's side like glue, and then you'll ascend into the True Demon Lord Satin, who's... actually kind of takeable. By a Doomgirl, of course, but way stronger then anything else... except one.
Silk is so easy it's laughable. It's those nun angels that live in the church. Sit there and wait, the Chapel will automatically convert dying monsters into more nun angels on a pretty generous cooldown. At three Angels, you become hostile to Humans, and they'll kill you on sight. At six, you ascend into Silk, the strongest monster in the game bar none. Not even a Doomgirl can take her, she does so much will damage it's obscene.
I 'think' if either Satin or Silk gets loose, you can use the diary on them to... I don't know. I think they get married in the chapel, and this fixes the problem somehow. They're both kind of rare, the spirit of Doomguy possesses me and I MUST kill Satin whenever she spawns, Silk spawns ON the fucking diary so it's more expedient to engage her with the Taser...
I love the implications of seeing what is basically god or satan in front of you, and thinking "yeah, I'm gonna taze you now"

And to add on to the Lady, if you earn enough favor with her (I think anything over 20 or 22 or somewhere around that), another dialogue option will show up called "Great Reward" and then she'll ask if you want to be friends. If you say yes, she turns you into another Lady and you get the choice to stay in the current mansion or create a new one that you're the sole Lady of. Not sure if the new mansion has the same exact rule/monster set as the one you were just in, though. Also not sure what saying no to the Great Reward does. She might get angry or just brush it off.

aaaac

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
And for example.
How can I tf to the lady of the house? Or demon lord? Or what do I use the diary for?
There's a lot of stuff that is unexplained.
There's a manual on the first screen which explains every monster and gameplay mechanic in detail.
manual.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: XPsychoX

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
The developer added support for mods (only replacing sprites for now).
I hope that he will develop this topic, and will make it possible to add new monsters (most likely it will be tied to programming and changing files in the game)

Reactions: Blueshift

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
The developer added support for mods (only replacing sprites for now).
I hope that he will develop this topic, and will make it possible to add new monsters (most likely it will be tied to programming and changing files in the game)
It is already possible to add new monsters.
...So they say. I couldn't make the cosmetic mods they themselves posted work, and resorted to manual install.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HouseOfPandemoniumUnityEdition-1.0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Trinity3

Sep 18, 2018
This is an update to Unity of a 2014 game programmed in Inform, using the same images (or recreations?) as that original free game.
Yeah, mostly correct. The original intention was to simply recreate Classic Edition as a real-time 3D game. Unfortunately all of the original assets ended up lost, so in order to get the images back and add "some" new monsters we needed to recreate everything from scratch. Things rather escalated after that though, so the large majority of forms in the game now were fully imagined and imaged by ourselves. In hindsight, if we had known it'd grow so much bigger than originally planned, we probably would have used Koikatsu from the get-go - but by the time we got that far remaking all the images in the game would be an unimaginable amount of work. We're still pretty happy with what we managed to squeeze out of 3DCG, but now also have a thorough understanding of why most people moved on from it :D

As an unrelated sidenote: we're still continously finding and fixing bugs internally, and will at some point release a patch for all platforms. The current version was already put up - many small issues were fixed, and crashes now generate reports which are helpful in pinpointing problems for bugreports.

Last edited:
Reactions: pepez and ujmujmk
Oct 12, 2018
Not sure if its just me, but when trying to play the tutorial I get constant "Error" messages that will spam pop up on hitting continue, forcing me to close the game. Is this a known issue by chance, or, at least is there anyway around the errors?

Trinity3

Sep 18, 2018
Not sure if its just me, but when trying to play the tutorial I get constant "Error" messages that will spam pop up on hitting continue, forcing me to close the game. Is this a known issue by chance, or, at least is there anyway around the errors?
I just tried it, and it looks like in fixing part of the tutorial we broke another by accident... This'll be fixed (hopefully for real this time) in the next patch!

lamba

Jul 10, 2018
... They're still using 3D Custom Girl models and posing for games?
Jesus Christ.
The game is a recreation of the original game from a decade back or so. 3D Custom Girls might not be the highest fidelity hardware but it does fit the visual style of the game and it's a really easy way to guarantee artistic consistency across art assets. It absolutely looks dated but nothing really looks out of place either.

They're both kind of rare, the spirit of Doomguy possesses me and I MUST kill Satin whenever she spawns, Silk spawns ON the fucking diary so it's more expedient to engage her with the Taser...
I have only organically (meaning, without specifically making it happen personally or via console) seen Silk once, and I've only seen Satin once, because I specifically made myself a cultist.

The problem with all the special win conditions (Anything related to the lady, Silk / Satin interactions, unlocking all colored doors) is that you basically have to steer the ruleset specifically for those events. I have never been able to play the traitor and not cause some mixture of cow army / mermaid army without brute forcing the rules so cows can't promote and cursed necklaces simply don't spawn. If you try to win via colored doors it either becomes baby easy because you turned off spawn-on-progress or you lose because mobs spawned somewhere you weren't looking and had a run-on cascade with NPC humans.

Trinity3

Sep 18, 2018
Bugfix update for all platforms, with minor new features left and right. Also some under the hood changes to make the game potentially translation-friendly for modders.

That's all for today! More patches will follow as necessary, but we're looking mostly stable here.

Reactions: aaaac

akamortal

Jan 18, 2020
Translation-related updates are great, I previously used (XUnity.AutoTranslator) to translate this game and it didn't work very well.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HouseOfPandemoniumUnityEdition-1.0.9
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

yeetdaddy

Aug 20, 2017
Everytime I try observer mode my camera constantly spins and I can't stop it. I have a hotas plugged in but I don't think that would cause issues. EDIT: Turns out the hotas was causing the problem. For some reason one of the sliders on it is default bound to just turn the camera.

chiazx1

Apr 25, 2020
bruh the game still got so much bugs?
even the tutorial doesn't work lmao.

I use the sealing stone to try close the monster portal and i get error code messages

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes