Unity Completed House of Pandemonium: Unity Edition [v1.0.11] [Throwawaylady]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
The settings don't even work.

I edited my post after you replied to it so I'll just write it here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

None of the settings is working.
They're working for me when I reproduce what you just claimed you did, so unless there's something broken about your install, it's likely you did something wrong. Make sure you actually have the setting in question active as your monster ruleset, and that the "spawn rate" slider isn't at zero.

That being said, the "50% chance of half-clones" thing definitely doesn't seem to be working right. After 15 attempts, I managed to get *one* character to stay a half-clone. So the rate is probably either 5% or 0.5%. The latter would make sense, as 50% is often written as "0.5", and this wouldn't be the first time someone accidentally coded in "0.5%".

There's also a bug where the elevator music seems to play at random locations throughout the manor if the elevator is turned on. Not sure what that's about.

Reactions: PoeTato

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Alright, so this update has inspired me, particularly the traitor mechanics, and I've thought of two new potential monster ideas. Both of them are similar to the Hypnotist in that they can be triggered by "accidentally" betraying your allies. Although, on that note, could it maybe be possible for the Traitor to use the coin to turn humans into Assistants without being turned into a Hypnotist herself? The Traitor is supposed to be immune to transformations according to the manual, but it seems they're simply not designated as a transformation target by enemies, and can still be transformed through other means.

Anywho, here are the two monster ideas:

1. Sapphite/Harem Queen and Harem Slaves (not middle eastern themed, just "mistress and her slave harem" themed). Since we've already got two monsters that can inflict the "charmed" effect on humans, it'd be neat if there was some way to have humans inflict it on each other, possibly by using something like the Pheromone Spray near a human with low willpower. You can interact with a charmed ally to have sex with them (finally, a human-on-human sex scene!), which restores both of your willpower (possibly overcharging your own) and removes the charm. Although staying close to someone you had sex with while they were charmed could randomly cause them to be re-charmed. But having too much non-monster lesbian sex will resonate with the manor's dark aura and cause the human to become obsessed with female companionship, while granting them the ability to charm women at will. The human will become a Sapphite (or maybe some less made-up name like just "Mistress" or "Harem Queen"), and their most recent partner will become their first Harem Slave (or Harem Girl or something). As for how it plays, maybe it'll be as simply as the Hypnotist/Assistant and Teacher/Student, or maybe it'll have a unique mechanic where one Harem Slave will accompany the Sapphite, and the rest will return to the Master Bedroom and wait to provide buffs similar to the Rabbit Prince. When you incapacitate or charm an enemy, the slave will drag them back to the Master Bedroom where the Sapphite can then have sex and turn them into a Harem Slave.

2. Villain and Minion. If a human ally gets hit (and successfully hypnotized) by friendly fire from a Hypnogun, for some strange reason, they'll turn into a type of monster called a Minion: a loyal, saluting, karate-chopping grunt who dresses like a low-level mook in a Japanese superhero show (or, let's face it, like a Team Rocket Grunt). The Minion is still loyal to the human who hit them, as all monsters hit by the Hypnogun are, but if it happens a second time, the confused human will examine her gun and accidentally shoot herself in the face, making her obey... herself? Yes! By repurposing this alien technology, she can make everyone obey her! Today the mansion, tomorrow the WORLD! AHAHAHAHA! She'll transform into a supervillain with a cape (and possibly a domino mask and/or epaulets) who switches between two modes depending on the status of her Minions. "Overlord Mode" has her standing perpetually and unable (or at least unwilling) to attack while her Minions attack any nearby enemies, sending them heals or buffs by shouting orders at them. "Nemesis Mode" has her switch to a combat stance while her minions turn neutral and stand back, saluting her. Nemesis mode is triggered automatically if all minions are incapacitated or the total number of minions is less than two (e.g. through death or curing them). She returns to Overlord mode either by pressing the secondary attack button when she has 2+ active minions, or automatically when she transforms a human and has 2+ minions. The transformation sequence is different depending on which mode you're in, although they both involve shooting the human at point blank with a modified Hypnogun. In Nemesis Mode the human is on their knees and gets shot execution-style, but in Overlord Mode they'll be struggling against the minions on either side who have their arms restrained.

Edit: Okay, actually, the villain morphed into something completely different when I typed it out than what I originally planned. It was gonna be a more flamboyant western-style supervillain who used the gun as a weapon and looked like the type of person who would be called Miss Mindbender or something, but I ended up writing it as an anime ゴvillain.

Last edited:

Novadrone

Feb 7, 2018
Why did they change the damn settings? I go into "Monster settings" and I can't figure out how to disable certain monsters from spawning. In the old version there was a simple tick box on every enemy. The new monster settings is so confusing. Not every monster has that tick box that let's me disable them.

Also would of been nice if they added a "Disable all monster spawns" button like they did for the settings at the bottom that let's me disable all traps in 1 go... damn shame.

It took me so long just to get used to the old settings now they changed it and now it's even more confusing... every update I swear they make this game harder to play.

Please someone tell me they have a guide for the monster settings? I'm trying to figure it out and I just can't. I un-tick the box "Enabled" under "Set all panel" and mo monster spawns in so I'm thinking "That's done something" so I went ahead and ticked a few monsters sadly none of them are spawning in because I unticked the "Enabled" box so I ticked that box again and then suddenly all monsters spawn in again (Fucking hell) so I go back to monster settings and I leave the enabled box on and un-tick every single monster then I press "New game" again. Oh what a surprise all monsters are still spawning in even if I un-ticked them all (Can this game get anymore stressful??) so I go back to monster settings and I ticked every monster again because I thought un-ticking them was wrong... nope every monster is still spawning in. Then I thought "Maybe it's the spawn rate" so I switched them all down to 0... Nope every monster is still fucking spawning in. DO THESE SETTINGS EVEN WORK? Where is a guide for the monster settings?? I can't figure it out and it's pissing me off.
Setting their spawn rate to zero should prevent them from appearing, I believe. I don't get why some have tick boxes while others don't. Maybe only the monsters that naturally spawn have boxes, while those created don't? The first box with the POV hand controls the spawn rate for all monsters. I usually like to start with everything at zero then build up my nightmare from there.

I wanted to mess around with the Augmented alone, so I disabled enemy spawns through the Ruleset, disabled the safe period, set the starting monster count to one, then volunteered to her to become one myself. I also lowered the starting human count to deter them from trying to destroy the extractors. I fully augmented myself, then went on a little hunting trip to convert everyone.

Novadrone

Feb 7, 2018
Surrendered to Augmented NPC, got pathfinded to walk into a corner forever.
That makes sense, considering the Augmented are the only monster types to create their own conversion station, whereas every other monster has their own dedicated station pre-placed at the beginning of the game. Maybe another human destroyed the pod after you'd surrendered?

For now, try volunteering to the pod directly to get the conversion sequence, or just starting as Augmented if you're curious about how they play.

Reactions: PoeTato

Piklopedia

Jul 9, 2020
1. Sapphite/Harem Queen and Harem Slaves (not middle eastern themed, just "mistress and her slave harem" themed). Since we've already got two monsters that can inflict the "charmed" effect on humans, it'd be neat if there was some way to have humans inflict it on each other, possibly by using something like the Pheromone Spray near a human with low willpower. You can interact with a charmed ally to have sex with them (finally, a human-on-human sex scene!), which restores both of your willpower (possibly overcharging your own) and removes the charm. Although staying close to someone you had sex with while they were charmed could randomly cause them to be re-charmed. But having too much non-monster lesbian sex will resonate with the manor's dark aura and cause the human to become obsessed with female companionship, while granting them the ability to charm women at will. The human will become a Sapphite (or maybe some less made-up name like just "Mistress" or "Harem Queen"), and their most recent partner will become their first Harem Slave (or Harem Girl or something). As for how it plays, maybe it'll be as simply as the Hypnotist/Assistant and Teacher/Student, or maybe it'll have a unique mechanic where one Harem Slave will accompany the Sapphite, and the rest will return to the Master Bedroom and wait to provide buffs similar to the Rabbit Prince. When you incapacitate or charm an enemy, the slave will drag them back to the Master Bedroom where the Sapphite can then have sex and turn them into a Harem Slave.
Gosh I fricken love this idea so much, I think I mentioned this before but I find the monsters that have a dominant character the most fun. I kind of like the whole idea of making it sort of more like the rabbit prince. Maybe what's different about this character is they don't get buffs like the rabbit prince and can take transformed with them out on their fights to help them get more girls, the cost would be if the Sapphite goes down they'll lose whatever girls they brought with them when they teleport back to their home base. So they have to balance how many they keep protecting the home base while they recover vs taking some help with them. The girls they might lose when incapacitated could be the right amount to make the girls gang up together and attack the room similarly to how they take on the rabbit prince, I like the layers to this.
2. Villain and Minion. If a human ally gets hit (and successfully hypnotized) by friendly fire from a Hypnogun, for some strange reason, they'll turn into a type of monster called a Minion: a loyal, saluting, karate-chopping grunt who dresses like a low-level mook in a Japanese superhero show (or, let's face it, like a Team Rocket Grunt). The Minion is still loyal to the human who hit them, as all monsters hit by the Hypnogun are, but if it happens a second time, the confused human will examine her gun and accidentally shoot herself in the face, making her obey... herself? Yes! By repurposing this alien technology, she can make everyone obey her! Today the mansion, tomorrow the WORLD! AHAHAHAHA! She'll transform into a supervillain with a cape (and possibly a domino mask and/or epaulets) who switches between two modes depending on the status of her Minions. "Overlord Mode" has her standing perpetually and unable (or at least unwilling) to attack while her Minions attack any nearby enemies, sending them heals or buffs by shouting orders at them. "Nemesis Mode" has her switch to a combat stance while her minions turn neutral and stand back, saluting her. Nemesis mode is triggered automatically if all minions are incapacitated or the total number of minions is less than two (e.g. through death or curing them). She returns to Overlord mode either by pressing the secondary attack button when she has 2+ active minions, or automatically when she transforms a human and has 2+ minions. The transformation sequence is different depending on which mode you're in, although they both involve shooting the human at point blank with a modified Hypnogun. In Nemesis Mode the human is on their knees and gets shot execution-style, but in Overlord Mode they'll be struggling against the minions on either side who have their arms restrained.
I like this idea very much too, anytime I think of a villain controlling a bunch of minions I think of Maximilian from Evil Genius. So maybe this idea could be enhanced in that, sort of like I'm thinking the Ant Queen, once the villain comes into existence they try to set up a lair room somewhere (of course preferably in the lowest level or something). Then they can start building, idk, evil robots or something that try to drag back girls and when they are dragged back they are recruited via whatever evil geniuses do to recruit people, money, brainwashing machine, you pick. When the person is recruited, they will become a random role, in the game Evil Genius there's three branches just for an example: Muscle minions, Science minions, and Deception minions. Perhaps one of these roles speeds up the robots deployment, or buffs their health, or they just simply become a more powerful unit that protects the Villain or goes and gets more girls. I like your villain idea a lot more, an evil lair type of villain I think would also be fun though.

Reactions: grantemp07

Bingobomb

Aug 22, 2018
Is there an option I'm not seeing for automatically reverting defeated enemies without a reversion potion?

grantemp07

Apr 5, 2020
Alright, so this update has inspired me, particularly the traitor mechanics, and I've thought of two new potential monster ideas. Both of them are similar to the Hypnotist in that they can be triggered by "accidentally" betraying your allies. Although, on that note, could it maybe be possible for the Traitor to use the coin to turn humans into Assistants without being turned into a Hypnotist herself? The Traitor is supposed to be immune to transformations according to the manual, but it seems they're simply not designated as a transformation target by enemies, and can still be transformed through other means.

Anywho, here are the two monster ideas:

Edit: Okay, actually, the villain morphed into something completely different when I typed it out than what I originally planned. It was gonna be a more flamboyant western-style supervillain who used the gun as a weapon and looked like the type of person who would be called Miss Mindbender or something, but I ended up writing it as an anime ゴvillain.
I really love the idea of a brainwashed low-level grunt TF combined with a villian to lead them. I bet that whoever does the sprites would have so much fun designing comically evil outfits for each of them.
Depending on how far you want to take the Nemesis idea, you could introduce a dueling mechanic. Something similar to League of Legends Mordekaiser's ultimate - him and his target can only fight each other for the duration. Wouldn't be difficult to implement either, could easily repurpose the team mechanics to ensure that the Player can only damage them, and that no other AI interfere.

The hypnosis talk gave me an idea as well. Some kind of visually-hypnotic monster that decreases willpower the longer the Player looks at them, with greater and greater chance to put them into trance the lower their willpower goes. Would create an interesting gameplay loop. They'd want to minimize time spent looking at them, but would need to turn and face them in order to get a hit in. Meanwhile the AI could try to circle-strafe around them and try to remain in their vision cone as long as they can. To minimize the performance impact, the attack could come out in discrete pulses, which could be really visually interesting too. Use the fade transitions to visually build up into a pulse of hypnotic light, or something similar.

Reactions: Piklopedia

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
The hypnosis talk gave me an idea as well. Some kind of visually-hypnotic monster that decreases willpower the longer the Player looks at them, with greater and greater chance to put them into trance the lower their willpower goes. Would create an interesting gameplay loop. They'd want to minimize time spent looking at them, but would need to turn and face them in order to get a hit in. Meanwhile the AI could try to circle-strafe around them and try to remain in their vision cone as long as they can. To minimize the performance impact, the attack could come out in discrete pulses, which could be really visually interesting too. Use the fade transitions to visually build up into a pulse of hypnotic light, or something similar.
Eh, with how frustrating it already is to deal with the movement and attacking mechanics in this game (and the fact that the AI has zero problems with those same issues), I don't think making a monster that you're supposed to avoid looking at is a good idea. Maybe something similar could be implemented as a sort of "trap" mechanic, where the monster can place something on the ground that does willpower damage as long as you're looking at it. Or turns a wall into a hypnotic screen or something.

Though your suggestion does make me realize that there's no Beholder-based monster in the game, unless I've had a complete brain fart. In fact, if memory serves, I don't think there are *any* monsters who are eye-themed. If nothing else, there's a lot of potential in a hypnotic monster who has eyes on her hands, . In fact, the transformation for that kind of monster could involve the lewdest of all perversions: hand-holding. Maybe the final stage of the transformation would have them clasp hands while gazing into each other's eyes (both their head-eyes and their hand-eyes), hypnotically imprinting the mindset of whatever monster it is.

Of course, if we want to go with that old joke, we could drop the hand-holding part of that transformation and leave it for a monster whose entire theme is hand-holding. Maybe even make it similar to the Liliraune where two characters are essentially merged into a single monster, perpetually holding hands as a pair of inseparable lovers.

And back on the subject of eye-themed monsters... I apologize ahead of time, but I'd be remiss if I didn't mention the . (WARNING: Shirime literally means "butt eye"!)

grantemp07

Apr 5, 2020
Eh, with how frustrating it already is to deal with the movement and attacking mechanics in this game (and the fact that the AI has zero problems with those same issues), I don't think making a monster that you're supposed to avoid looking at is a good idea. Maybe something similar could be implemented as a sort of "trap" mechanic, where the monster can place something on the ground that does willpower damage as long as you're looking at it. Or turns a wall into a hypnotic screen or something.
Valid, a lot of people have mentioned the combat being frustrating in this thread. I personally haven't had any issues with it, as I discovered the easiest way to win was to run them down until they're out of stamina and then keep smacking them while you're in-range, but I forget that most people don't get autistic about random hentai game's combat systems :LOL:

And back on the subject of eye-themed monsters... I apologize ahead of time, but I'd be remiss if I didn't mention the . (WARNING: Shirime literally means "butt eye"!)
Tags: Hypnotic_Eye, Facesitting

Piklopedia

Jul 9, 2020
My god, what is that thing? I thought I was a man of culture, but clearly I'm out of touch. There should be horror h games made about these things :eek:
Honestly someone hit up Zell and make sure he doesn’t forget about these things in his upcoming horror.

Last edited:
Reactions: weradti

Piklopedia

Jul 9, 2020
I believe you’re 100% correct about having to avoid looking at a monster would be annoying, but after thinking about it some more I remember this one hypnotic fish from Subnautica called the Mesmer. It basically did this thing where it looked at you and reeled you’re character in slowly for an attack, all you had to do to break out of it was try and force your character to look away. So maybe this monster does this attack that locks a character into its vision slowly doing will power damage and flicking the your mouse would let you escape this special attack, I don’t think that would be too annoying to deal with.

Reactions: grantemp07

Trinity3

Sep 18, 2018
Thank you all for the bugreports and suggestions - it's been passed on to the dev. Patches 1 and 2 were internal test builds, but here's the public patch! There's no major new content here, only a good amount of bugfixes.

Unless something major comes up, work will now begin on the next beta. Thank you all for your support!

grantemp07

Apr 5, 2020
I believe you’re 100% correct about having to avoid looking at a monster would be annoying, but after thinking about it some more I remember this one hypnotic fish from Subnautica called the Mesmer. It basically did this thing where it looked at you and reeled you’re character in slowly for an attack, all you had to do to break out of it was try and force your character to look away. So maybe this monster does this attack that locks a character into its vision slowly doing will power damage and flicking the your mouse would let you escape this special attack, I don’t think that would be too annoying to deal with.
Damn yeah the Mesmer would be perfect, and it also reminds me of this character zko made

sample_5815c69841936acf5c25b7d20d216d09.jpg sample_ebfa22468aa409afcf63de96ee71b358.jpg

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
Maintenance Post

Updating thread...
Thread Updated to Beta 8 Patch 3!

Thread Updated.gif

Thank you for your patience!

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
HouseOfPandemoniumUnityEdition-B8P3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes