Unity Completed House of Pandemonium: Unity Edition [v1.0.11] [Throwawaylady]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Piklopedia

Jul 9, 2020
There's already so much good stuff here that at this point I don't really care what gets added as long as new stuff does keep getting added.
I'm with you there. I mean honestly, even if some enemies are just conceptually reskins of others I would love to see it.

Reactions: PoeTato

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
any updates on progress?
i like this game so much
If you're wondering what sort of things are coming in the next update, there's a discussion in the past few pages based on the incomplete testing versions. But yeah, if you're looking for how close it is to a proper release, Trinity3's already answered that where I wouldn't have been able to.

Incidentally, there seem to be three new monsters added to the test build since the last time it was discussed. Namely:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Though I haven't played the latest test build, so I don't know what they're like. (It's a >1GB file every time there's a minor update, so yeah.)

For the record, the other previously-mentioned monster types added in the update include:

Last edited:

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
If you're wondering what sort of things are coming in the next update, there's a discussion in the past few pages based on the incomplete testing versions. But yeah, if you're looking for how close it is to a proper release, Trinity3's already answered that where I wouldn't have been able to.

Incidentally, there seem to be three new monsters added to the test build since the last time it was discussed. Namely:

Though I haven't played the latest test build, so I don't know what they're like. (It's a >1GB file every time there's a minor update, so yeah.)

For the record, the other previously-mentioned monster types added in the update include:

Jeez louise, at least 12 new monsters? The protagonists just can't catch a break, can they?

Trinity3

Sep 18, 2018
Jeez louise, at least 12 new monsters? The protagonists just can't catch a break, can they?
They cannot, and never will~

The new beta is now public! A dozen new forms, a new path to victory, a major UI overhaul, and many smaller new features are now available to explore.

Thank you for your patience as we build the new updates! As always, if you find any new bugs, please put bug reports in this thread! I will make sure they reach the dev.

We hope you enjoy the new build!

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
House Of Pandemonium Unity Edition Beta 8
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Spitefire46

Oct 24, 2021
They cannot, and never will~

The new beta is now public! A dozen new forms, a new path to victory, a major UI overhaul, and many smaller new features are now available to explore.

Thank you for your patience as we build the new updates! As always, if you find any new bugs, please put bug reports in this thread! I will make sure they reach the dev.

We hope you enjoy the new build!
Thank you very much. Been looking forward to the next update.

Reactions: PoeTato

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
Erm, every character looks 2D model instead of 3D. How can I change the characters to 3D?

aaaac

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
Erm, every character looks 2D model instead of 3D. How can I change the characters to 3D?
How would that even work? Your screen is a 2D plane, would like 3D let you reach into the screen? That's just not possible. (<joke)

The character art is all 2d sprites of 3d models. You can't switch to 3d. You wouldn't really want to, a lot of the pictures have photoshop alterations to help cover for the age of 3d custom girl.

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
How would that even work? Your screen is a 2D plane, would like 3D let you reach into the screen? That's just not possible. (<joke)

The character art is all 2d sprites of 3d models. You can't switch to 3d. You wouldn't really want to, a lot of the pictures have photoshop alterations to help cover for the age of 3d custom girl.
Ohhh, lol. I thought there was something wrong since the screenshots got 3D models in them. Thank you for the info

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Hopefully fixed rare case causing strange behaviour when two secret rooms spawn next to one another
Wait, what's a "secret room"? Does this just mean rooms like the ant nest? And are there are other rooms similar to that one?

Incidentally, would it be possible to include an option to have enemies defeated with will damage act "incapacitated" before disappearing so we can hit them with hypno guns? Reading the changelog reminded me that the main thing stopping me from using the hypno gun more is the fact that I'll inevitably either waste it on an enemy who barely has any will damage, or the enemy will die before I can use it.

Trinity3

Sep 18, 2018
Wait, what's a "secret room"? Does this just mean rooms like the ant nest? And are there are other rooms similar to that one?
They've been in the game for quite a while, they're actual secret rooms. They are somewhat obviously telegraphed by discolored pieces of the wall:

There's some goodies in them, and one added as a bit of a joke to the Satin/Silk ship.

Incidentally, would it be possible to include an option to have enemies defeated with will damage act "incapacitated" before disappearing so we can hit them with hypno guns? Reading the changelog reminded me that the main thing stopping me from using the hypno gun more is the fact that I'll inevitably either waste it on an enemy who barely has any will damage, or the enemy will die before I can use it.
Good idea, I'll pass it on.

Datsimplegamer

Dec 15, 2019
Loved the new update and forms i just had some thought about some ideas id like to share if the team wants to add them to the game. First one is for the new gargoyles and to control the curse timer the one that show how much time is left for it to disappear (not the transforming one) it would be nice to control and make it longer or shorter it can be in the monster settings. Second one is about inmas an option for them to instantly start crazed or not being able to be cured unless incapacitated first because it kinda sucks when a succubus transforms someone only to instantly say no lol. These are the ideas i came up with of course they are just ideas i just wanted to share them.

Apr 28, 2018
Why did they change the damn settings? I go into "Monster settings" and I can't figure out how to disable certain monsters from spawning. In the old version there was a simple tick box on every enemy. The new monster settings is so confusing. Not every monster has that tick box that let's me disable them.

Also would of been nice if they added a "Disable all monster spawns" button like they did for the settings at the bottom that let's me disable all traps in 1 go... damn shame.

It took me so long just to get used to the old settings now they changed it and now it's even more confusing... every update I swear they make this game harder to play.

Please someone tell me they have a guide for the monster settings? I'm trying to figure it out and I just can't. I un-tick the box "Enabled" under "Set all panel" and mo monster spawns in so I'm thinking "That's done something" so I went ahead and ticked a few monsters sadly none of them are spawning in because I unticked the "Enabled" box so I ticked that box again and then suddenly all monsters spawn in again (Fucking hell) so I go back to monster settings and I leave the enabled box on and un-tick every single monster then I press "New game" again. Oh what a surprise all monsters are still spawning in even if I un-ticked them all (Can this game get anymore stressful??) so I go back to monster settings and I ticked every monster again because I thought un-ticking them was wrong... nope every monster is still spawning in. Then I thought "Maybe it's the spawn rate" so I switched them all down to 0... Nope every monster is still fucking spawning in. DO THESE SETTINGS EVEN WORK? Where is a guide for the monster settings?? I can't figure it out and it's pissing me off.

Last edited:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
They are somewhat obviously telegraphed by discolored pieces of the wall:
I'm sure I'd have had an easy enough time finding them if I had known they even existed in the first place... Otherwise I tend to dismiss stuff like that as graphics glitches.

In the old version there was a simple tick box on every enemy. The new monster settings is so confusing. Not every monster has that tick box that let's me disable them.
Unless I'm mistaken, the monsters that don't have tickboxes are the ones that don't spawn on their own, and/or are connected to another tickbox (like "Antgirls"). You can't turn off Students because Students are only created by Teachers, but you can turn off Teachers.

Also would of been nice if they added a "Disable all monster spawns" button like they did for the settings at the bottom that let's me disable all traps in 1 go... damn shame.
The first "monster" in the list, which shows a picture of a hand, is the one that lets you change settings for all of them. Any button you press there gets pressed for all monsters that have that button. I assumed the hand was just a placeholder image for the WIP version, though... They should replace it with a picture of the mansion or something.

Apr 28, 2018
I'm sure I'd have had an easy enough time finding them if I had known they even existed in the first place... Otherwise I tend to dismiss stuff like that as graphics glitches.

Unless I'm mistaken, the monsters that don't have tickboxes are the ones that don't spawn on their own, and/or are connected to another tickbox (like "Antgirls"). You can't turn off Students because Students are only created by Teachers, but you can turn off Teachers.

The first "monster" in the list, which shows a picture of a hand, is the one that lets you change settings for all of them. Any button you press there gets pressed for all monsters that have that button. I assumed the hand was just a placeholder image for the WIP version, though... They should replace it with a picture of the mansion or something.
The settings don't even work.

I edited my post after you replied to it so I'll just write it here.

None of the settings is working.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes