Unity Completed House of Pandemonium: Unity Edition [v1.0.11] [Throwawaylady]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Piklopedia

Jul 9, 2020
I looked for the guide not too long ago and figured I mess around and alter some of the images. I decided to change the rabbit wives to something with a little more skin like the dark elf serfs among other small changes, it's not perfect cause I'm too lazy to cut out every single pixel and position everything right and what not so you get what you get, it's good enough for me. I made it for Beta 8 patch 3, it should probably work for future ones if the file system doesn't change, but idk.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit:

Last edited:

panda1880

Jun 1, 2021
Would be very nice, if you could be a male and they try to have sex with you. But this.. Idk. That make me sad because in this other case it could be exactly what I'm looking for :(

Piklopedia

Jul 9, 2020
Would be very nice, if you could be a male and they try to have sex with you. But this.. Idk. That make me sad because in this other case it could be exactly what I'm looking for :(
The Rabbit Prince makes rabbit wives that he gets a bj from for health back and a cowgirl for a faster revive. That’s about it though for male interactions though. I believe the developers said they were going to on the final build put the game in a more easily modable state, I’ll give it a go once they say they’re done with it. I tried modding the game before but only succeed in adding a new entry to the species select list and adding all the code associated with the creature which I think is divided up into three scripts or more each if I remember correctly. Each script controlled the ai behavior, actions, transformation, passives area affects if they had them and whatever else I don’t remember. I ultimately stopped once I read they were going to make it more easily moddable in the future though because why give myself a headache especially since my C# is rusty to begin with and any mod I would make would become outdated with each new version.

Reactions: PoeTato

Piklopedia

Jul 9, 2020
Hey Trinity, can you guys make it so Rusalka and Hypnotist promotions are triggered by the tertiary action rather than secondary to prevent accidental promotions like the teacher.
Also, I'm not sure if this one's fixable, but when there's a bunch of charmed crowded together they kinda clip into each other. It's not a big deal, but it is kinda weird looking Lol. Maybe some priority system could be put in place to prevent these conflicts.
Thanks

Last edited:

Trinity3

Sep 18, 2018
I looked for the guide not too long ago and figured I mess around and alter some of the images. I decided to change the rabbit wives to something with a little more skin like the dark elf serfs among other small changes, it's not perfect cause I'm too lazy to cut out every single pixel and position everything right and what not so you get what you get, it's good enough for me. I made it for Beta 8 patch 3, it should probably work for future ones if the file system doesn't change, but idk.
Neat, cool to see people are using the resources we put up :D I think the hypnotist assisstant's hair is from a special hairpack I found somewhere since we were running out of unique haircuts by the point, which might be why you couldn't find it.

Hey Trinity, can you guys make it so Rusalka and Hypnotist promotions are triggered by the tertiary action rather than secondary to prevent accidental promotions like the teacher.
Also, I'm not sure if this one's fixable, but when there's a bunch of charmed crowded together they kinda clip into each other. It's not a big deal, but it is kinda weird looking Lol. Maybe some priority system could be put in place to prevent these conflicts.
Thanks
I'll pass them both on - first point is pretty reasonable and likely to make it in, but as always I make no guarantees as I'm not coding things. Point 2 is probably harder to fix as you do need enthralled people on-screen and in targetable range, but maybe we can figure something out. That one's a much solider maybe though!

Trinity3

Sep 18, 2018
Hello everyone,

After several years of development House of Pandemonium: Unity Edition has left beta and gone to its release version! This version includes, as always, a variety of new forms, and a large amount of medium-small additions that have been lying around for a while. With that, the game is now content-complete! The dev will no longer actively add to the game, though he will remain active to fix bugs as they crop up.

Relatively soon, the full code will be uploaded into a repository somewhere, and interested parties are free to tinker around with it. The dev will still keep tabs, but no longer be actively involved in the coding side of things.

In addition, an innate mod-support has been added as a way of creating simple forms without messing with the code. This means it is possible to use your own image sets and texts - we have previously written a about using 3DCG to create your own image sets.

Finally, frequent contributor Antay has made some including instructions on how to make more. Note that this is merely replacing the images of existing forms as opposed to the above where entire new forms can be added.

That concludes the update! Thank you all for your continued interest in development.

grantemp07

Apr 5, 2020
It had to come eventually. Gotta say, releasing the codebase and adding in Mod support is one hell of a final treat. Thank you, devteam for creating one of the best games on this site.
Are there any plans for future projects? Anywhere to keep tabs on the developer? I'd hate for them to drop off the face of the earth, never to be seen again.

Spitefire46

Oct 24, 2021
New update = Exciting!

Last update = Sad...
Saaaaaaaaaaame.
It had to come eventually. Gotta say, releasing the codebase and adding in Mod support is one hell of a final treat. Thank you, devteam for creating one of the best games on this site.
Are there any plans for future projects? Anywhere to keep tabs on the developer? I'd hate for them to drop off the face of the earth, never to be seen again.
Mod support is the gift that keeps on giving.

I also would like to know what the dev will do moving forward.

Reactions: PoeTato

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
I can't seem to complete the tutorial. It tells me to combine blood, fur and bone to make a sealing stone, but every time I do I just end up with a Riding Crop.

NotAnotherThrow

Jan 19, 2021
I can't seem to complete the tutorial. It tells me to combine blood, fur and bone to make a sealing stone, but every time I do I just end up with a Riding Crop.
Looks like it's bugged right now, messed with it for awhile through settings, even revealing the recipe and quick crafting it doesn't work, same with turning off random recipe for it

Halcyon722

Aug 2, 2019
so is there a futa mod and/or anything that would add any kind of sexual interactions?
Hate to break it to you, but actual sexual content is minimal in this game. There's some, but what little exists is almost exclusively lesbian. This is absolutely a game more focused on the TF side rather than the intercourse side.
But yeah, you may have luck once the source code is released and people start really getting to work on modding.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Dose anyone have a guide for the game?
Yeah, sure, I can whip something up real quick. Keep in mind that I'm a madman who loves large endless games over the default ruleset, so Results May Vary.
Game start (Human): Get a weapon. They're the blue boxes on the minimap, and one spawns for each starting human at the start. You're basically naked without some kind of weapon as you will lose 1V1s against most monsters, so this is your TOP PRIORITY.
Once you have a weapon: STEAL EVERYTHING NOT NAILED DOWN. Other weapons can be traded to NPCs to help keep them from joining the enemy's ranks, items can be given away or (rarely) kept for yourself, and crafting materials are a special suprise that will help us later. Note that last bit, since if you find the rare and illusive 'oUtSiDe' you can pick flowers and loot graves for stacks of materials... assuming NPCs don't yoink them first.
Once you're approaching the item limit, find the Trader and/or the Cauldron. The Trader will take useless junk and give you weapons and crafting materials. She works on 'roughly' giving 1 item for every 2 you give her, and values different types of items differently. So, give her two bricks and she'll give you the Javelin. More importantly, is the crafting materials she sells. The Cauldron can be used to craft some of the best items in the game at an alarming rate, and is the key to late-game supremacy. Don't experiment blindly, read the bookshelves for crafting recipes and follow them closely.
If you're playing Portals, you can find a randomized recipe for a Sealing Stone that will cut off Monsters from accessing the mansion. If playing Keys, there will be a key in the mansion that opens a door, behind that will be monsters and another key, so on and so forth until victory. If playing Star... thing, just find five star pieces in glowing objects and put them in a pillar to win. If playing with the Lady... keep your head down and let the NPCs figure it out?

Game Start (Generic Monster): RUN. RUN FOR YOUR LIFE. You have a very short amount of time where single Humans will run from you, but once they get weapons, they'll just kill you dead. Go to either the top or bottom floor and get as far away from the staircase as possible. NPC humans wander the mansion aimlessly when not solving objectives, and as they pick random rooms and then walk to them, it is safest for Monsters to be in the most remote corners of the Mansion.
Once you're 'safe' you can start thinking about fighting back. Now, humans are deadly fucking dangerous because you don't know what they're carrying... but they do. If they think they can't beat you, they'll run and break line-of-sight, dashing to get out of the room with you. You'll need to chase them down, deplete their stamina, or abuse their AI by stepping in and out of doorways after cornering them. If they think they CAN beat you, either by having a good enough weapon, you being injured, or their being friends around, they will run straight up and murder you dead. Not even breaking LoS will stop them as they will check the last place they saw you before giving up, and they are much faster on their feet then you. Having room to retreat and hide is a must, though if you pick a fight you can't win, you're dead. You need to ambush lone individuals, preferably with backup, and don't let them pull you into a group or you will be dead FAST. Don't get attached to your AI buddies, they have the self-preservation instincts of lemmings, so play it slow and careful. Eventually, the balance will tip in your favor, and you'll win soon enough. ...If playing with exits, just run in and die, lul, you don't have time to play any smarter.

Game Start (Home Monster): Oh boy... So, plenty of monsters have a place where they NEED to be to actually transform anyone, a specific room or type of room. Problem is, most of them don't actually SPAWN there, so RUN FOR YOUR LIFE is still mandatory because if you can't TF, you can't kill, and you'll be unhappy fast. Even those that do spawn at home then face the RNG gods, because instead of running to a safe place and ganking random people you just have to kind of hope your home is out of the way and no packs of Humans just walk in and murder you. Still, it's more interesting then just walking around killing people, and some have some really neat gimmicks that make it worth looking into.

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Played earlier versions of this. I wanted to like this concept, but the combat is super janky and you can barely tell if you're even hitting the target half the time while your HP bar drops to 0 in seconds. Only way I could ever find to win is to assemble a mob of friendly NPCs and let them handle all the combat while you do the objectives. I get it's supposed to be a 'losing is the point' type of game, but it doesn't feel good to play. It honestly think the old non-3D version worked better.

Mattlau04

Aug 22, 2020
Hello everyone,

After several years of development House of Pandemonium: Unity Edition has left beta and gone to its release version! This version includes, as always, a variety of new forms, and a large amount of medium-small additions that have been lying around for a while. With that, the game is now content-complete! The dev will no longer actively add to the game, though he will remain active to fix bugs as they crop up.

Relatively soon, the full code will be uploaded into a repository somewhere, and interested parties are free to tinker around with it. The dev will still keep tabs, but no longer be actively involved in the coding side of things.

In addition, an innate mod-support has been added as a way of creating simple forms without messing with the code. This means it is possible to use your own image sets and texts - we have previously written a about using 3DCG to create your own image sets.

Finally, frequent contributor Antay has made some modded image sets including instructions on how to make more. Note that this is merely replacing the images of existing forms as opposed to the above where entire new forms can be added.

That concludes the update! Thank you all for your continued interest in development.
This is really great, thank you to the dev for all the hard work!

GreenNight009

Jun 17, 2022
Yeah, sure, I can whip something up real quick. Keep in mind that I'm a madman who loves large endless games over the default ruleset, so Results May Vary.
Game start (Human): Get a weapon. They're the blue boxes on the minimap, and one spawns for each starting human at the start. You're basically naked without some kind of weapon as you will lose 1V1s against most monsters, so this is your TOP PRIORITY.
Once you have a weapon: STEAL EVERYTHING NOT NAILED DOWN. Other weapons can be traded to NPCs to help keep them from joining the enemy's ranks, items can be given away or (rarely) kept for yourself, and crafting materials are a special suprise that will help us later. Note that last bit, since if you find the rare and illusive 'oUtSiDe' you can pick flowers and loot graves for stacks of materials... assuming NPCs don't yoink them first.
Once you're approaching the item limit, find the Trader and/or the Cauldron. The Trader will take useless junk and give you weapons and crafting materials. She works on 'roughly' giving 1 item for every 2 you give her, and values different types of items differently. So, give her two bricks and she'll give you the Javelin. More importantly, is the crafting materials she sells. The Cauldron can be used to craft some of the best items in the game at an alarming rate, and is the key to late-game supremacy. Don't experiment blindly, read the bookshelves for crafting recipes and follow them closely.
If you're playing Portals, you can find a randomized recipe for a Sealing Stone that will cut off Monsters from accessing the mansion. If playing Keys, there will be a key in the mansion that opens a door, behind that will be monsters and another key, so on and so forth until victory. If playing Star... thing, just find five star pieces in glowing objects and put them in a pillar to win. If playing with the Lady... keep your head down and let the NPCs figure it out?

Game Start (Generic Monster): RUN. RUN FOR YOUR LIFE. You have a very short amount of time where single Humans will run from you, but once they get weapons, they'll just kill you dead. Go to either the top or bottom floor and get as far away from the staircase as possible. NPC humans wander the mansion aimlessly when not solving objectives, and as they pick random rooms and then walk to them, it is safest for Monsters to be in the most remote corners of the Mansion.
Once you're 'safe' you can start thinking about fighting back. Now, humans are deadly fucking dangerous because you don't know what they're carrying... but they do. If they think they can't beat you, they'll run and break line-of-sight, dashing to get out of the room with you. You'll need to chase them down, deplete their stamina, or abuse their AI by stepping in and out of doorways after cornering them. If they think they CAN beat you, either by having a good enough weapon, you being injured, or their being friends around, they will run straight up and murder you dead. Not even breaking LoS will stop them as they will check the last place they saw you before giving up, and they are much faster on their feet then you. Having room to retreat and hide is a must, though if you pick a fight you can't win, you're dead. You need to ambush lone individuals, preferably with backup, and don't let them pull you into a group or you will be dead FAST. Don't get attached to your AI buddies, they have the self-preservation instincts of lemmings, so play it slow and careful. Eventually, the balance will tip in your favor, and you'll win soon enough. ...If playing with exits, just run in and die, lul, you don't have time to play any smarter.

Game Start (Home Monster): Oh boy... So, plenty of monsters have a place where they NEED to be to actually transform anyone, a specific room or type of room. Problem is, most of them don't actually SPAWN there, so RUN FOR YOUR LIFE is still mandatory because if you can't TF, you can't kill, and you'll be unhappy fast. Even those that do spawn at home then face the RNG gods, because instead of running to a safe place and ganking random people you just have to kind of hope your home is out of the way and no packs of Humans just walk in and murder you. Still, it's more interesting then just walking around killing people, and some have some really neat gimmicks that make it worth looking into.
And for example.
How can I tf to the lady of the house? Or demon lord? Or what do I use the diary for?
There's a lot of stuff that is unexplained.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
And for example.
How can I tf to the lady of the house? Or demon lord? Or what do I use the diary for?
There's a lot of stuff that is unexplained.
The Lady is... confusing.
I 'think' you beat her up and then use an item on her three times to drain her powers, then you win. If you want to BECOME her, you need another item whose recipe hints are BACKWARDS and shunted over a random number of times, because fawk you. At least you can review seen hints in your inventory now, so it's not completely impossible to do...
Demon Lord is 'harder'. You have to play a Cultist, and get three... maybe four people at once? Of course, your AI teammates run off to get merked by humans and you aren't that strong, but if you get that somehow, then all your teammates will head to a dark shrine in the basement, the red rooms with pentagrams and an altar. Get there yourself, and they'll perform a ritual, turning you into a Dark Lord. From there, you need six people, which is doable as AI cultists will stick to the Dark Lord's side like glue, and then you'll ascend into the True Demon Lord Satin, who's... actually kind of takeable. By a Doomgirl, of course, but way stronger then anything else... except one.
Silk is so easy it's laughable. It's those nun angels that live in the church. Sit there and wait, the Chapel will automatically convert dying monsters into more nun angels on a pretty generous cooldown. At three Angels, you become hostile to Humans, and they'll kill you on sight. At six, you ascend into Silk, the strongest monster in the game bar none. Not even a Doomgirl can take her, she does so much will damage it's obscene.
I 'think' if either Satin or Silk gets loose, you can use the diary on them to... I don't know. I think they get married in the chapel, and this fixes the problem somehow. They're both kind of rare, the spirit of Doomguy possesses me and I MUST kill Satin whenever she spawns, Silk spawns ON the fucking diary so it's more expedient to engage her with the Taser...

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes