VN Unity Abandoned House of Pleasure [v0.4.5] [deepandsilent3dx]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
If anyone's interested - I've had a Discord channel for a while now. There you can also ask questions, discuss and so on.

I also post in the channel status updates on game development, many previews of my other artwork and more.

Everyone is welcome.

Mar 18, 2019
I think Renpy engine use more fans coming for u
Like a No more Secrets and Midnight paradise those games 2more updates after Renpy now..
I said my opinion,
Renders look good...
Best of luck (y)(y)

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
Today I have posted many new preview images from future versions of "House of Pleasure" on Patreon, available for my $5 and $10 patrons.

If you like my art, so be not shy and become my patron on Patreon! Every little piece of support helps me stay motivated.

greenymph

Oct 2, 2016
deepandsilent3dx I think it would be helpful for you and your game if you release more ingame images open to everyone. You're not promoting your game at all like this to newcomers and new patrons. Likewise posting changelogs or at least highlighs of what's new in the releases could be points of interest for people to get interested in your game.
Just my thoughts.

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
deepandsilent3dx I think it would be helpful for you and your game if you release more ingame images open to everyone. You're not promoting your game at all like this to newcomers and new patrons.
On my Patreon page there are a lot of public posts, most of them with the tag "House of Pleasure". With lots of images, by the way.

There are also many ingame images in the OP.

Reactions: Canto Forte

groq

Aug 12, 2017
On my Patreon page there are a lot of public posts, most of them with the tag "House of Pleasure". With lots of images, by the way.
Yes, from Feb 17 until now (almost 5 months), on your Patreon page there are 6 public pictures (previews, House of Pleasure) and 36 behind the pay wall ... if I count correctly ...
anyway, good luck with your project (seriously, no sarcasm at all).

Reactions: Canto Forte

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
OP updated. Couldn't find the changelog for this or v0.2. Feel free to tag me if you have it:)

monk61

Dec 4, 2017
I am enthusiastic towards your work, its noy
I like the design style as well as the brightness levels in the screenshots. However, seeing that it's still only tagged for voyeurism (+masturbation in the genre description) thus far, indicates to me that the story hasn't got going yet at it's still in the peeking into bathrooms stage (a build-up trope I hate), so I'll sit this one out - for now.

Best of luck on the development and hope it becomes a big success.
I have to say, ive not been able to warm to the art stylings, however im not discounting the efforts. I appreciate the 'build up' otherwise it'd be an immediate hand in pants slog. If as has been stated previously darksilver puts an effort into retooling BB, its the storyline that will get you paid, not the art.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes