VN Unity Abandoned House of Pleasure [v0.4.5] [deepandsilent3dx]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
deepandsilent3dx I think it would be helpful for you and your game if you release more ingame images open to everyone. You're not promoting your game at all like this to newcomers and new patrons. Likewise posting changelogs or at least highlighs of what's new in the releases could be points of interest for people to get interested in your game.
Just my thoughts.
it also needs an incest patch!

Reactions: Paprika and Moisan4

GreyJim

Dec 16, 2018
I like this style of artwork!
It's just right for a cameo from a vault hunter, or CL4P-TP standing at the bottom of the stairs complaining.

Underpass24

Feb 10, 2018
you know what, gimme incest and i'll give this a try. I have high hopes, i mean i hated BB because of Eric so a remake without him, i'll take it.

Reactions: Paprika

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
I don´t get it. "Man of the House" wasn´t even such a good game... Why so many clones of it?

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
It's not a clone or continuation. This is stealing someone's idea! It should be illegal!
I'm sorry, but I think this should be banned from F95.
Do you realize how many games currently on here that would be banned if the site adhered to that rule?

monk61

Dec 4, 2017
It's not a clone or continuation. This is stealing someone's idea! It should be illegal!
I'm sorry, but I think this should be banned from F95.
you do reallize this is a pirate site?<you gonna finnish yer lunch?>

kjhadfjkle

Apr 8, 2019
How do you trigger the shopping spree?
I looked around the files and there's a bunch of images I haven't seen yet, but can't figure out how to trigger.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I could probably make a seperate folder on my HD by now, specifically for BB clones/remakes. Some of them are actually pretty nice, or even better than the "original". It'd just completely mess up my current folder structure. Maybe someone here has a tool to "tag" folders with categories, to find stuff through other hierarchies than filestructure? Or maybe I could mess around a bit with dedicated category folders containing shortcut files. Hmmmm....

XqctaX

May 23, 2017
need a walkthrue for this, also dont know how to acces the "new menues" were you se relationship points etc

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes