VN Unity Abandoned House of Pleasure [v0.4.5] [deepandsilent3dx]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
If you do that, you should at least have the decency to leave the developer's own embedded content in the post as it is.

Why did you delete my notes from the OP? There were useful things in it.
I deleted it, as most of the information was about the demo, and I don't usually rewrite "developer notes", as it's supposed to be written by the developer. We usually delete information about the first demo when the next version gets released. Developer notes should be recent, not irrelevant information from 6 months ago, about a demo version.. Here's the text I deleted. I see it can be rewritten, and added again:)

Developer Notes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Technical Notes:

Edit:
I guess removing/editing this should be enough for developer notes?
I'm proud to present you the public demo of my first adult computer game "House of Pleasure".

I am really proud of that, because I am first and foremost a hobby artist, and I had no contact with programming and development of games until very recently.
&
  • The next "House of Pleasure" version will carry the number 0.2 and will be available according to the patron benefits tiers.
  • All following game versions will follow such release plan.
&
With this demo I hope to fuel your interest and curiosity in my game.
I don't see why "technical notes" should still be there though.

Edit 2: How about this?

Developer Notes:

Last edited:

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Done. You happen to have a changelog for 0.2 and 0.2.5 for us too? And since I don't play the game, is there any tags that needs to get added? Keeping tags and changelog up to date is a good way to attract new players.

Fate3D

Mar 18, 2019
hmmmm...
well, to write and render a story takes time...
But I see no changes. Only bathroom, meal and skipping time works.
This is not a good progress!
I hope the next update includes some action/progression!
I didn't like Eric in BB, so 'til now this game could be okay.

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
However, since it's "developer notes", you should be the one doing it
I know. :)

You happen to have a changelog for 0.2 and 0.2.5 for us too? And since I don't play the game, is there any tags that needs to get added? Keeping tags and changelog up to date is a good way to attract new players.
Why should I, as the developer of the game, post the changelogs of a game version in a pirate forum that is not yet publicly available? :rolleyes:

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Why should I, as the developer of the game, post the changelogs of a game version in a pirate forum that is not yet publicly available? :rolleyes:
I never said you have to do it. You have 4 patrons, so I said it might help you. However, you do whatever you want, I could not care less. I'm only trying to be helpful.

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
And I didn't say you said it.

I asked a clear question.
So what are you even arguing about? You don't want to help yourself by helping me adding tags and a changelog, and that's perfectly fine. You're way too hostile for me to continue this conversation with you. Hope you have a wonderful week!

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
From my side, I will only publish the changelogs to versions that are freely available. There is nothing hostile about it.

groq

Aug 12, 2017
You don't want to help yourself by helping me adding tags and a changelog, and that's perfectly fine.
Don't bother with him. Let the man alone. He knows what he's doing (or at least he think so...)

You're way too hostile for me to continue this conversation with you.
You are no exception: he is hostile to everyone who don't agree with him (or praise his game).

Hope you have a wonderful week!
He really have: he jumped from 3 patrons to 4.:D

Reactions: Abidin

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
From my side, I will only publish the changelogs to versions that are freely available. There is nothing hostile about it.
As I said, that's perfectly fine. If you said exactly that from the start, instead of "Why should I, as the developer of the game, post the changelogs of a game version in a pirate forum that is not yet publicly available? :rolleyes:" it wouldn't have felt hostile to me. Cause that's definitely not a nice way of answering a question about you maybe wanting to share the changelog and tags.

Yes, we are a pirate site, but I'm pretty sure at least 60-80% of us supports developers financially too. I support 10 creators myself every month, using money I've worked hard for. Not that I was planning on supporting your game, but when you're answering potential patrons this way, you're not gonna go far in this industry. But really, I'm done talking about this. I'm not here to argue with people.

Don't bother with him. Let the man alone. He knows what he's doing (or at least he think so...)

You are no exception: he is hostile to everyone who don't agree with him (or praise his game).
Yeah I'm done:)

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Maybe you don't mean it, but the way you react to feedback regarding your game comes off as hostile.
I know English isn't your native language and that's probably the reason why your replies are perceived as such, but take this as advice for the future. Nobody likes hostile creators and certainly won't feel the urge to pledge to them either.

Reactions: groq
May 10, 2017
Oh come on he didn't even try with this one just straight up cloned BB even if the maker said this is a remake/his version of BB it's a really shit lookings version like seriously just go play BB with mods created by users. There Fan renders for the mods of BB looks better then this knock off

sigh feel like if the maker actually changed the characters i'd be way more interested in this.

Reactions: 123moa

greenymph

Oct 2, 2016
From my side, I will only publish the changelogs to versions that are freely available.
Honest question, why do that?
In my opinion, to a pontencial patreon, seeing whats new in a patreon only version of the game could bring interest to become one, instead of waiting for the free version to come out.

It doesn't seem logical from a promoting point of view, but its your decision.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes