VN Unity Abandoned House of Pleasure [v0.4.5] [deepandsilent3dx]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

qyx455

Dec 3, 2018
sorry, no save files. this game stores save data in the registry, the key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\deepandsilent3dx\House Of Pleasure. only 10 save slots.
I stand corrected, and I thank you! :) This, pretty much, has decided my interest in this game... depleted...

ömöö

Mar 3, 2018
looks like a complete rip off, most renders in preview make the impression of 1:1 from BB with its comics filter on top. that game is supposed to fail with that lack of inspiration, it tries "to have got it made".

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Well... does it really happen anything at all? :oops:

...skipping time, peeping the girls under the shower (in bed at night, too), washing dishes, skipping time, peeping the girls under the shower (in bed at night, too), washing dishes, skipping time, peeping the girls under the shower (in bed at night, too), washing dishes... :sleep::sleep:

is there anything else, guys? :rolleyes:

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Yes, there is more.

But what do you hope to get out of an early version of the game? Immediately group fucks every day?
John McEnroe would tell you: "You cannot be serious!"

Have you ever considered the fact that maybe you should add a questlog and warn the player with a "there is no more content in this version" tag? :rolleyes:

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I should?? :rolleyes:

Questlog for what? There are no quests in the game at this time.

This warning exists in the game.

I JUST wanna know how many billion times I have to wash Liza's dishes in order to realise that she will always be rude anyways because you haven't implemented her next scene yet, and so on.

Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
On day 7 with some talk , dishes and praises before, you can talk nicely with her.. :rolleyes:
Scheiße, just a little bit of patience !! What the hell et cornegidouille !

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018

This time punctually, according to plan. :)

Main_Screen_05.jpg

If you like the idea of my game and my artwork, so don't be shy and become my patron. You are very welcome and my heartfelt thanks are guaranteed. Every buck of support helps me a lot.

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018

I have slightly modified the reward tiers.

Now also with automatic role assignment on my .

In the future I will primarily post more of my works and arts via Discord.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes