VN Unity Abandoned House of Pleasure [v0.4.5] [deepandsilent3dx]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

groq

Aug 12, 2017
House of Pleasure v.0.3

Links:

Edit:
Sorry guys, but I feel compelled to continue the post. This update/release is a joke. Unfortunately, a bad one.

let's see some of dev's statements (changelog):

v.0.3
Changes since v.0.2.5:
- Added more renders.

In fact, exactly 32 renders (I'm refering to story renders, not UI elements or other things):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Gone are the days when Dark Silver released an update for Big Brother containing 120 - 160 new renders and a lot of players were whining about how small the update was ... !!

- Added complett first dinner scene. No more placeholder.
- Added complett daily dinner scene. No more placeholder.
- Added variation on daily dinner scene on friday.
- Added variation on daily breakfast scene on saturday.
- Added variation on Alice relax in room scene.
- Added chat scenes for Max and Anna on pool.
- Added chat scenes for Max and Anna on sundeck.
- Extended some peeping scenes.
- Added placeholder scenes for future actions, when Max is alone at home on saturday.
- Added placeholder scene for future actions, when Max is on pool at late night.

It's, mostly, about dialogue, so ... text

- UI window with character basics created.
- UI window with basic town map created, for future scenes.

Are you serious man? Age 0? {window with character basics} Yes, I understand: the game is in early stage (still, after 7 months)

- Changed image quality settings in game engine, for much better visual quality.

either the dev knows shit about lossy compresion vs quality
or is a "nice" trick to make the release look bigger (double size than 0.2.5)

wtf ??? deleted !!! shit not a game !!!
You were wrong mate, it's not a shit, only a fart.

This is my last post in this thread, I don't want to know about this game anymore.
I ask the developer not to reply. He's on my ignore list, so I won't read.

Last edited:

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
I will try it when this game is more advanced in history and sex especially with Liza bored me the scenes (anal sex), kira needs more history and that she wants to have a baby with the MC, I don't know if the women wanted to be pregnant and please They don't add characters that don't fit in with the story. Olivia's mother and herself did fit the game well, just like Kate's mother (y)

BitterDevil

Apr 6, 2017
It's like the dev never played or even asked around how these games are played. Does he actually think that people will read the dialogue EVERY SINGLE FUCKING REPLAY??? NO! They will all bash-click! So what's the fucking point of making the choices selectable from any spot u click?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Why cant i read reviews, I tried on firefox, chrome and microsoft edge and can only see rating and not read anything

User rated thread - [VN] - [Unity] House of Pleasure [v0.3] [deepandsilent3dx]
  1. P
    1.00 star(s)
    paprikakab
    • Messages 7
    • Reaction score 3
    • Points 32

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
I like the art but I don't play games without animation. I hope you can try to implement it in the future.

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
highly suggest u to renpy
Ahmm... No.

I like the art
Thanks!

but I don't play games without animation. I hope you can try to implement it in the future.
My hardware is very weak, so i can't make animations in reasonable time. In addition, I don't value my knowledge highly enough to be able to create appealing animations.

Why is there a filter on the pictures ,maybe because i saw them somwehere before?
No, you didn't see those pictures anywhere else before.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes