VN Unity Abandoned House of Pleasure [v0.4.5] [deepandsilent3dx]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
The renders probably aren't finished yet, but right now both faces look scuffed. Especially Alice's.

Patrick6918

Jul 19, 2017
Nice game render is very low, story I do not know a bad copy from BB maybe and the game just boring I delete.....(""walk away, skip time"") enjoy!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: DanThaMan

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm legit amused.

I've seen people clone BB ad nauseam but this is the first time i've seen someone outright copy pasta it and have to gall to claim it as their own work.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
deepandsilent3dx your making a remake and still making the game taking ages to fuck someone.... i suggest you start adding sex scenes fast (u can always use kira for that) otherwise u will never have patreons to keep going, we have to be honest here, there is a lot of amazing devs doing amazing renders and sex animations, a BB blueballing will never work, people already were tired of the blueballing in BB since ds took a year to make almost any content at all, it wont work a second time.
Best of luck(y)

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
well... I kinda like the art, its BB meets GTA... and I was pretty enthusiastic, going to wish you good luck in finishing a very good game. ...and then "pledge my patreon" pops up and... no. Look, I appreciate the work you're doing but you're still plagiarizing someone elses work. You want to get paid then you need to make a game all your own.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes