VN Unity Abandoned House of Pleasure [v0.4.5] [deepandsilent3dx]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018

Even if I would have liked to put more content in it, my limited free time didn't allow it. So there will be the "HoP" v.0.4 tomorrow, with 2 days delay.

Unfortunately I didn't manage to integrate the new female character anymore. The renders for it are finished, but the texts and scenes are not.

For all user, who are not my patrons, I list the changes that have been in the game since the now public version 0.3. Maybe it will arouse your interest even more and you decide to support me with a patronage.

So, here are the changes since v.0.3:
  • More renders, of course.
  • Of course, more dialogs.
  • Grind reduced again.
  • Added variations on Max and Anna chat scenes in bedroom.
  • Added scenes where Max helps Liza with homework.
  • Added fist simple scenes where Alice go to nightclub and come back.
  • Added scenes where Max peeping Alice in bedroom on evening.
  • Extended scene where Max peeping Alice in bedroom on night.
  • Extended scenes where Max peeping Anna in bedroom after breakfast.
  • Starting with changes in tiredness, for use in future plot routes.
  • Starting with changes in arousal of female NPC's, for use in future plot routes.
  • Simple autosave function added. If you quit the game with quit button in menu, autosave will be created.
  • Cleared UI. Text names of most UI elements are now no longer displayed permanently, but only when mouse over.
  • Some UI icons reworked.
  • Added placeholder UI button for diary.
  • Some backgrounds rerendered and added.
  • Some changes on menus. Bigger buttons etc.
  • Fixed some little bugs.
  • Russian localization extended, now it has the state of German localization.
  • Added simple chat scenes with Alice, when she prepares dinner.
  • Added complette morning incident scene with Max.
  • Added chat scene with Anna, after morning incident.
  • Added chat scene with Liza, after morning incident.
  • Added shower and fun scenes for Max at 17:00.
  • Added scenes, where Max gets caught peeking in the bathroom.
  • Extended dinner scenes, for initiating the punishment of Liza.
  • Added morning punishment scenes for Max (they will be extended in the next version).
  • Added morning punishment scenes for Liza (they will be extended in the next version).
  • Added placeholder morning punishment scenes for Alice (they will be completted and extended in the next version).
  • Added scenes, where Alice smokes and gets caught by Max.
  • Added simple hint system attempt. Hints and initiation for some events will be given, when Max thinks about life in the house on the balcony in the morning or evening.
  • Expand scenes, where Anna and Max watch TV together.
  • Some little changes, that I have forgotten.
I hope that I can arouse your interest for the new version of my game. ;)

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
I am not sure why but thank for EVERYONE Repeating Big Brother Remake. No #@*&^.

I have to say looking at the way the images have changed and the style, I like them.

Good Luck with the Game!!!! If goes longer and further than Big Brother did great!

Hybris

May 9, 2017
I am giving this game another try and as much as I dislike the "painted" filter on everything after awhile I stop noticing it.

One thing I can't stand is the sluggishness of the game not in a technical sense but in a dialog and interface sense. Towards the beginning where I am at there is only 1 or 2 times a day that I can interact with any characters and any other dialog that pops up that doesn't help move the stats forward feels like another lead weight being thrown in my face.

I would be a lot more forgiving if there was some cheat or editor that allowed me to at least make up for any mistakes that I might make in a dialog choice.

I will keep playing because Big Brother was the game that brought me to this site in the first place and I see simular potential in this game as well but until the game is done having to slowly dig my way back is going to be a chore instead of something that I can jump to the new stuff and give constructive feedback on.

Reactions: libertypics

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
a clone of a game i used to fund development of......no.
kinda disgusted that any dev would stoop so low as to set up a patreon to fund this kinda project. lower than a snakes belly to me.

slayerfox

May 19, 2018
You're the real MVP. Keep up the good work! And please do try to stick around long enough for me to get some disposable income ;)

t4nk44

Aug 7, 2017
how do you actually progress in this? i have all girls at 500+ mood. how do i get to the part where they change costumes?

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
how do i get to the part where they change costumes?
The MC has to peep all the girls in the bathroom several times, peep Anna and Alice masturbate several times and jerk off a few times. Then the girls will come back from shopping on Saturday at 17.00 with full shopping bags.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
how do you actually progress in this? i have all girls at 500+ mood. how do i get to the part where they change costumes?
How did you get the girls moods that high? I can barely maintain 80-120.

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
No skip dialouge button.
There won't be a button for skip dialogs so soon, and I don't know if there will be one at all.

Because it's so planned by me that almost every dialog and choice will have an effect, either on story branches, or on moods, or on character traits and so on. And that may not even have an immediate effect, but later in game. It is already partly so.

Last edited:

t4nk44

Aug 7, 2017
The MC has to peep all the girls in the bathroom several times, peep Anna and Alice masturbate several times and jerk off a few times. Then the girls will come back from shopping on Saturday at 17.00 with full shopping bags.
im on day 41, have jerked off at least 10 times, both in shower and on toilet, spied on all girls in shower at least 10 times each, as well as anna and alice masturbating at night time, still no shopping scene. What am i missing?

t4nk44

Aug 7, 2017
How did you get the girls moods that high? I can barely maintain 80-120.
talk to anna in the mornings at sink
Say anna/alice/lisa is looking fresh at breakfast
do dishes for alice after breakfast
talk to alice by the pool
talk to lisa by the pool 2 times in the afternoon
talk to alice at balcony
choose second option at dinner
do dishes for lisa after dinner
watch tv with anna
talk to anna in bedroom at 10pm

All these things are +mood modifiers.

negative mood modifiers are walking in on them while they are in bedroom

Reactions: Hybris

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Help... How can I play in linux... (Debian distro)... Thks...
Exactly how you do it depends on the desktop environment you're using, not the distro. But normally you should right click the file that's supposed to be executable (either House Of Pleasure.x86 or House Of Pleasure.x64 depending on if you're using a 32bit or 64bit distro) click "Properties", find file permissions, click the checkbox that says "Is executable", save, then double-click the file to play.

This is how it looks for me with KDE Plasma:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(You can also just type chmod +x House Of Pleasure.x64 in a terminal Window to make a file into a executable)
For other Unity games that lacks a Linux port, using to play the games works most of the time.

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
I would like to point out that the Mac and Linux builds have not been tested in any way. So I can't say if the game will work as intended. Especially the save/load function.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
I would like to point out that the Mac and Linux builds have not been tested in any way. So I can't say if the game will work as intended. Especially the save/load function.
I tested out the Linux version for a bit, I didn't notice any problems. Save and load works just fine. The only thing needed is setting the file as executable (it's like that for all Linux Unity games on this site) Mac users would probably have to do the same.

Reactions: deepandsilent3dx
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes