VN Unity Abandoned House of Pleasure [v0.4.5] [deepandsilent3dx]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Sooooo.... If this is the same grindin shit that Big Brother... I think I'll be back in October 2020 ... I just say ... Hoping to find a little more content!

Elite-Guard

Jun 13, 2018
Like i said before, I really like the cartoonish style, but perhaps some pointers what to do or who to talk to to achieve something might be nice.

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
Like i said before, I really like the cartoonish style, but perhaps some pointers what to do or who to talk to to achieve something might be nice.
Some of the cartoon effect is nice, but the face of the characters is not so much that...
It would have been better to take the faces available on Big Brother's Fan-Art threat, because they are very successful.
capture.png capture.png

Last edited:
Reactions: asd33asd33

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
Some of the cartoon effect is nice, but the face of the characters is not so much that...
It would have been better to take the faces available on Big Brother's Fan-Art threat, because they are very successful.
I've changed the characters a bit, to my taste and liking.
I don't make a copy of BB.

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
For me, It breaks the magic of the applied faces.
Except that the characters do the same thing, some have identical scenes. So his copy a little bit anyway.

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018

On August 20th I plan to release "House of Pleasure" v.0.3.5.

What's new in version 0.3.5 so far, compared with v.0.3, you can read in this public post on Patreon.

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018

Main_Screen_06.jpg

If you like the idea of my game and my artwork, so don't be shy and become my patron. You are very welcome and my heartfelt thanks are guaranteed. Every buck of support helps me a lot.

Reactions: asd33asd33

groq

Aug 12, 2017

View attachment 376658

If you like the idea of my game and my artwork, so don't be shy and become my patron. You are very welcome and my heartfelt thanks are guaranteed. Every buck of support helps me a lot.
Thank you for the info, but who cares?

Edit: My mistake, I checked and the answer is obvious: your $30+ patrons, so thousands of apologies. And another thing: 0.3 version wasn't pirated for 1 month! Congratulations! This thread looks more like an advertising panel than a discussion thread about your game.

Please, don't bother to reply; I already apologized.

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018

hop_anna_spank_max_morning_01_crt.jpg

So what I planed for "House of Pleasure" v.0.4 so far?

- First - finally finish the incomplete russian localization.

- Then add scene with the first awkward incident in the morning in Max's room.

- Add first scenes where MC is caught peeping.

- Add first scenes with the punishment at the breakfast or dinner.

- Expand most small talk scenes.

- Start to expand scenes with MC activities in house.

- Add next female character.

- Launch the game story continuation from the first currently available seduction branch.

If you like my game and my artwork, so don't be shy and become my patron. You are very welcome and my heartfelt thanks are guaranteed. Every buck of support helps me a lot.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
why you post this game on this site where is all free and you want to pay for your game ??? v3.0 v3.5 v4.0 is only for cash !!!

groq

Aug 12, 2017
why you post this game on this site where is all free and you want to pay for your game ??? v3.0 v3.5 v4.0 is only for cash !!!
Because he thinks a thread from a pirate forum is a good advertising panel (before this thread was created, he spammed the original BB thread). But don't bother this dev. He has some communication problems (probably because he use Google Translator for English, who knows?).

Reactions: Vojvoda
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes