VN Unity Abandoned House of Pleasure [v0.4.5] [deepandsilent3dx]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
I'll try to extract the unity assets to see if there is any content because after playing this game for almost an hour nothing happened, 0 progress or events. Too boring and repetitive but those renders with Kira look promising.

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
I couldn't get past this picture, spent quite a bit of time trying to understand what happened here.

First of all, the proportions are way off, because the lady was pasted into the photograph as way too big. I calculated her height to be around 187-188 cm.

Next I tried to understand how we can see drawer handles in the bottom left corner, wall under the cooking... area and the right edge looks weird. Seems like a sloppily combined photograph of a kitchen in the background , with an L shaped cut off going from center of the left edge and center of the bottom edge.

I think that dev will look at this in few years and have a good laugh at those first steps.

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
First of all, the proportions are way off, because the lady was pasted into the photograph as way too big. I calculated her height to be around 187-188 cm.
No, you're wrong. She got high heels on. And she is roughly 170 cm. She based on G3F character from DAZ3D store, with untouched height.

Next I tried to understand how we can see drawer handles in the bottom left corner, wall under the cooking... area and the right edge looks weird. Seems like a sloppily combined photograph of a kitchen in the background , with an L shaped cut off going from center of the left edge and center of the bottom edge.
No, you're wrong. If you look closely, you will understand that it is the upper kitchen racks that reflect in the bar counter.

I think that dev will look at this in few years and have a good laugh at those first steps.
I have been doing DAZ3D artworks for 3 years now. I already know what I'm doing, believe me.

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
"House of Pleasure" - Anna is depressed

hop_anna_drunk_03_crt.jpg

My $10+ patrons on Patreon have access to a " bit different " ;) variation of the image.

If you like my game and my artwork, so don't be shy and become my patron. You are very welcome and my heartfelt thanks are guaranteed.

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018

The work on the next "House of Pleasure" version is going well, even if not as fast as I would like it to be.

Nevertheless, I aim to release v.0.4.5 on November 20.

The save system of the game has been reworked. This will make it necessary to begin the game from start again, but in the future most new created saves will be compatible with future game versions.

The german and russian localizations have been expanded, even if they are not yet complete.

Many new renders have been added and some have been recreated by me because they had mistakes.

Several scenes have been extended, respectively added more variations.

And of course new scenes have been added.

To compensate for the delay and get back on schedule, v.0.4.5 will not be available for $30+ patrons at release, as usual, but immediately for the $20+ patrons.

Stay tuned!

If you like my game and my artwork, so don't be shy and become my patron. Your support is very welcome and my heartfelt thanks are guaranteed.

t77

Apr 18, 2017

"House of Pleasure" v.0.4 released
Now, "House of Pleasure" v.0.4 is here!
Changes since v.0.3.5:

• Of course, more renders.
  • Of course, more dialogs.
  • Grind again reduced.
  • Russian localization extended, now it has the state of German localization.
  • Added simple chat scenes with Alice, when she prepares dinner.
  • Added complette morning incident scene with Max.
  • Added chat scene with Anna, after morning incident.
  • Added chat scene with Liza, after morning incident.
  • Added shower and fun scenes for Max at 18:00.
  • Added scenes, where Max gets caught peeking in the bathroom.
  • Extended dinner scene, for initiating the punishment of Liza.
  • Added morning punishment scenes for Max (they will be extended in the next version).
  • Added morning punishment scenes for Liza (they will be extended in the next version).
  • Added placeholder morning punishment scenes for Alice (they will be completted and extended in the next version).
  • Added scenes, where Alice smokes and gets caught by Max.
  • Added simple hint system attempt. Hints and initiation for some events will be given, when Max thinks about life in the house on the balcony in the morning or evening.
  • Expand scenes, where Anna and Max watch TV together.
  • Temporaly remove choice text highlighting by mouseover, because buggy.
  • Some little changes, that I have forgotten.

Download your version here:
Windows 64-bit version

#!z6IiGYaB!OH4opxuM5GLEvkh66-8Uo2cU3aIBMDnqDWw4izSmt6A
Windows 32-bit version
#!2zJWHKDa!VxqMbIX3BNnhnxLkn5bipfd2qZgn_G7SqUFySu13SKk
Mac OS X version (not tested!)
#!e3ByAKQS!cDh_gLicROKlFuTOP_ip3DMS54EGye8wF7Aqe7g8j44
Linux version (not tested!)
#!K64njIbQ!sOQNpeeMHqCxO-VuZ9EYIyYUxRfhJYRiGcy5PJd5UiE

Enjoy and have fun!
I hope that you like the new version of the game and that I can arouse your interest for the next version.

Update: Added Linux build.

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018

"House of Pleasure" v.0.4 released
Now, "House of Pleasure" v.0.4 is here!
Changes since v.0.3.5:

• Of course, more renders.
  • Of course, more dialogs.
  • Grind again reduced.
  • Russian localization extended, now it has the state of German localization.
  • Added simple chat scenes with Alice, when she prepares dinner.
  • Added complette morning incident scene with Max.
  • Added chat scene with Anna, after morning incident.
  • Added chat scene with Liza, after morning incident.
  • Added shower and fun scenes for Max at 18:00.
  • Added scenes, where Max gets caught peeking in the bathroom.
  • Extended dinner scene, for initiating the punishment of Liza.
  • Added morning punishment scenes for Max (they will be extended in the next version).
  • Added morning punishment scenes for Liza (they will be extended in the next version).
  • Added placeholder morning punishment scenes for Alice (they will be completted and extended in the next version).
  • Added scenes, where Alice smokes and gets caught by Max.
  • Added simple hint system attempt. Hints and initiation for some events will be given, when Max thinks about life in the house on the balcony in the morning or evening.
  • Expand scenes, where Anna and Max watch TV together.
  • Temporaly remove choice text highlighting by mouseover, because buggy.
  • Some little changes, that I have forgotten.

Windows 64-bit version

#!z6IiGYaB!OH4opxuM5GLEvkh66-8Uo2cU3aIBMDnqDWw4izSmt6A
Windows 32-bit version
#!2zJWHKDa!VxqMbIX3BNnhnxLkn5bipfd2qZgn_G7SqUFySu13SKk
#!e3ByAKQS!cDh_gLicROKlFuTOP_ip3DMS54EGye8wF7Aqe7g8j44
#!K64njIbQ!sOQNpeeMHqCxO-VuZ9EYIyYUxRfhJYRiGcy5PJd5UiE

Enjoy and have fun!
I hope that you like the new version of the game and that I can arouse your interest for the next version.

Update: Added Linux build.

Ican't download from this links. :(

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Ican't download from this links. :(
Copy&paste the links into your browser.

Windows 64-bit version

Windows 32-bit version

Reactions: Charlie78

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
Copy&paste the links into your browser.

Windows 64-bit version

Windows 32-bit version

Yeah! It works. Thank you! :D

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
I really hope you keep working, its awesome what you are doing!
Some people (like my self) used cheats to get trough the game.
Like money and stuff. I used it in the beginning when i had no idea about the game, then after another game i only used it to keep their mood's up. I wonder if you could make something similar, or have an open minded about it :)

I would have loved to leave a positive review, but last time i did that, i almost got banned from the site.
So i dont leave any reviews anymore :/ If i have to make a choice, i rather just enjoy your game and others, and type my concerns and idea's here :)

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Has the save system been fixed yet?? Each time I save the game in the past, it seems to take longer to finish. I stopped playing when save times reached 1-2 minutes before I could go back to playing.

I enjoyed what I had seen but until the saves are fixed I just can't bring myself to try this again.

Just a thought.

Reactions: ABaaaadIdea

ABaaaadIdea

Aug 7, 2018
I actually wanted to post for this same reason!

Has the save system been fixed yet?? Each time I save the game in the past, it seems to take longer to finish. I stopped playing when save times reached 1-2 minutes before I could go back to playing.

I enjoyed what I had seen but until the saves are fixed I just can't bring myself to try this again.

Just a thought.
This needs to be fixed imo.

Positive notes: really like the character design and where the gameplay is going (can't wait to go other places and have more to do (including xxx).

Suggestion: have you removed the "do one event per hour" mechanic? if not, I might - this adds to the grind for me. In general, I think the combo of not knowing what my next goals are + seeing the samethings + the same days = current problem. Obviously you'll build it out more and we'll get choices that fill up our time - can't wait for that!

Keep up the good work!

Yolda

Jul 30, 2018
I couldn't get past this picture, spent quite a bit of time trying to understand what happened here.

[...]

Thats what gets you?
Why are there cornflakes on the cupboard, together with carrots and tomatoes?
What is she preparing? Vegan breakfast from hell?

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Seems better than bb i love it. Altho this is doomed to die. Silvers a cunt and when he learns of this blatant copy of his game i can garuntee you he will cause you problems. He has had other peoples patreon pages taken down just for having a clone of his characters. I wish you all the luck in the world but russians are bat shit crazy and your playing with fire

• Haha
Reactions: Raul
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes