VN Unity Abandoned House of Pleasure [v0.4.5] [deepandsilent3dx]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
I've been an adult for a long time. That's why I have a full-time job where I'm not at home for 11-12 hours, a family I have to take care of. In addition there is the weak hardware I have to live with. I only have a few hours a day for my hobby, and not every day. And I also make some other Daz3D artworks.

You want more content and faster? Then support me financially, so that I can change to a part-time job and get reasonable hardware.

Otherwise, better stifle the "criticism" about content volume of a game that is for free.
If you want more patrons, I would suggest you read my post about 4 posts above this one, and take some of the points to heart.

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
No matter how many times you repeat that this is not BB, it is obvious to ANYONE with functioning eyes that it is.
A lot of blah-blah for nothing. But I'll answer it anyway.

- The house in the game is NOT created by DS. He has no copyright on it.

- Same character names? So what? Are names copyrighted?

- Characters look the same? Come on! 2/3 of all games here use the same assets over and over again. In those days, DS didn't even take the trouble too, to change the characters for BB in any way, that can be bought freely in the DAZ Store. I have at least changed the shapes and faces of the game characters according to my taste and liking.

- The story will be changed and extended in many aspects.

- Only cartoon filters placed over the renders?

Not a single render in the game is from DS. All are created by me from scratch.

And I know at minimum two creators who make money on patreon with games that contain complete visual material and text from DS-BB. And nobody gets mad about it. Weird or not?

And I'm, creating all from scratch for a tribute remake, supposed to be a plagiator now and create a clone? I only smile when I read this.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrZang

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017

- The house in the game is NOT from DS. He has no copyright on it.

- Same charachter names? So what? Are names copyrighted?

- Characters look the same? Come on! 2/3 of all games here use the same assets over and over again. DS didn't even take the trouble to change the characters for BB in any way that can be bought freely in the DAZ Store. I have at least changed the shapes and faces of the game characters according to my taste and liking.

And I know at minimum two creators who make money on patreon with games that contain complete visual material and text from DS-BB.

And I'm supposed to be a plagiator now and create a clone? I only smile when I read this.
You ever wondered why your patron count is hovering around a mid-single digit? Well, let me tell you that the attitude on display in your post above might have something to do with it. Just a hunch.

Last edited:

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018

- Characters look the same? Come on! 2/3 of all games here use the same assets over and over again. DS didn't even take the trouble to change the characters for BB in any way that can be bought freely in the DAZ Store. I have at least changed the shapes and faces of the game characters according to my taste and liking.

And I know at minimum two creators who make money on patreon with games that contain complete visual material and text from DS-BB.

And I'm supposed to be a plagiator now and create a clone? I only smile when I read this.
Alright, since you insist on keeping your "I still am nowhere near crossing the line" attitude (wauw, how did I predict THAT would happen?) let's take the points 1 by 1:

I never mentioned anything about whether or not DS owned the house (or any other assets from his game), the point I made was that you claim that your game is in no way similar to BB, while using the EXACT same assets that he does, which only proves that you have no intention of trying to set your game apart from BB (other than the filter)

Technically yes, some names are very much copyrighted. In particular names from big movie franchices/books. As for the names that are relevant to our discussion, while the names aren't copyrighted, it shows how you WANT your game to be assosiated with BB, by copying it in every way you can find, instead of setting your game apart by using original names instead.

Again, yes, there are a limited number of assets available. However, given that you keep pointing out your vast experience with 3d modeling/rendering, it would have been a piece of cake to make some characters, which looked nothing like the characters from BB, or at least change them enough that you could tell they were inspired by a character, but changed enough to be it's own thing (how about giving Kira a new haircut/haircolor/body type/skin color/WHATEVER to make her stand out from how she looks in BB?

Yeah, can't wait to see that. Disney also changed the story in star wars and the fans are known for their BOUNDLESS love for said changes.

I call things as I see them. I see only BB with a cartoon filter on it, and so does most of the people in this thread, judging by the comments.

My condolences. It pains me to learn how much work apparently was put into such a lazy looking result.

"But Mooooom, you can't blame me for stealing apples from the neighbors tree, because Hank and Bobby were doing it as well!" (In case this confuses you, just because someone else does it does not legitimize you doing it as well)

Eager for your response :whistle:

Last edited:

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Saw 1 star, had to see what all the fuss was about lol
After reading the thread I think I wont try my luck with this one :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: evildead

Jack_Smythe

Feb 27, 2019
My two cents:

The author has been very open that this is BB tribute. Many of the first posters directly attacked, insulted, and trolled the author because the game was based on BB. The author, rightfully, defended themselves and their project. The discussion continues on and on and it is similar to beating a dead horse. Perhaps everyone thought their brow beating posts would actually do some good?

However, that gives no one the right to come at Deep like everyone has and try to snuff out his passion, his work, his vision, and his drive. I'm thoroughly impressed that Deep is continuing in the face of all this adversity, as he should. Personally, I hope he takes CONSTRUCTIVE criticism well (i.e. feedback on the grind) but in no way should he tolerate blatant attacks. We're a community that all love these erotic games. It's best for everyone, developers and creators, if we continue to be supportive of content creators.

The solution is simple. If you don't want to play another title around BB, then don't.

Maybe we could all just start again and help Deep with his project instead of try and destroy it.

Melvis

Sep 29, 2017
This game looks like it just took assets from other games and put a photoshop filter over them.

Roy

Apr 22, 2017
it's possible have a CG-rip? for see if I have found all.. this game don't have a quest log..

and too few interactions...

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
My two cents:

The author has been very open that this is BB tribute. Many of the first posters directly attacked, insulted, and trolled the author because the game was based on BB. The author, rightfully, defended themselves and their project. The discussion continues on and on and it is similar to beating a dead horse. Perhaps everyone thought their brow beating posts would actually do some good?

However, that gives no one the right to come at Deep like everyone has and try to snuff out his passion, his work, his vision, and his drive. I'm thoroughly impressed that Deep is continuing in the face of all this adversity, as he should. Personally, I hope he takes CONSTRUCTIVE criticism well (i.e. feedback on the grind) but in no way should he tolerate blatant attacks. We're a community that all love these erotic games. It's best for everyone, developers and creators, if we continue to be supportive of content creators.

The solution is simple. If you don't want to play another title around BB, then don't.

Maybe we could all just start again and help Deep with his project instead of try and destroy it.
If you make something that looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, acts like a duck and post it on a forum for duck enthusiasts, then you shouldn't get surprised or upset when people start asking questions about your duck, while claiming that though it seems like a duck, it aint a duck at all and people are stupid for assuming that it ever was one.

Last edited:

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
nop, the only reason to play the terrible BB was because Ann was super hot these girls are not good

Jack_Smythe

Feb 27, 2019
If you make something that looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, acts like a duck and post it on a forum for duck enthusiasts, then you shouldn't get surprised or upset when people start asking questions about your duck, while claiming that though it seems like a duck, it aint a duck at all and people are stupid for assuming that it ever was one.
Ok. You've got your message across. You don't like the game. You gave your thoughts and your opinion and expressed your concerns. Deep has replied to them. Everyone has said their peace.

Question now is, can we all move forward. HK47, are you willing to help Deep constructively with his project?

Reactions: Agent HK47
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes