VN Unity Abandoned House of Pleasure [v0.4.5] [deepandsilent3dx]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

tttiq

Mar 17, 2017
I removed a tick from a window and started a game, a game was started in a window, then I came into settings and selected item in all window, the game showed a mistake and was closed. And now at startup shows an error and closes. Who knows where I can delete the latest game history, apps to run without error. Screen 1366х768

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Liking the render style from the previews but not liking the comments I see about it's playability. Not a fan of wasting time if the interface or grind is bad. Is there a way to just CG rip Unity?

groq

Aug 12, 2017
Almost 2 weeks ago (small delay ?? :D), the dev made this announcement (I quote his Patreon post):

Dec 18 at 7:31pm
"House of Pleasure" v.0.5 - Small delay
Due to pre-Christmas hustle and bustle and some coding problems the "HoP" v.0.5 will be released with a small delay. But it will definitely come this month, between Christmas and New Year's Eve.
I'm sorry, but I can't get it handled otherwise.

Note the word "definitely".
Tonight is New Year's Eve.
Let's see if he keeps his word.
I doubt. And I hope I'm wrong.

dirty36

Apr 2, 2018
Almost 2 weeks ago (small delay ?? :D), the dev made this announcement (I quote his Patreon post):

Due to pre-Christmas hustle and bustle and some coding problems the "HoP" v.0.5 will be released with a small delay. But it will definitely come this month, between Christmas and New Year's Eve.

Really? cut the Dev some slack he posts more than most Devs at the moment...……….. your complaints belong on the Milfy City thread...….

Last edited:

groq

Aug 12, 2017
Yeah, really ...
cut the Dev some slack he posts more than most Devs at the moment...………..
I didn't intend to make the ranking of devs' posts
your complaints belong on the Milfy City thread...….
Complaints are for the Patreon page, but I am not his patron (and probably won't be), so no complaints from me. Here only statements, opinions ....
btw, enlighten me: why should I post a statement about this dev on the Milfy City thread?
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

dirty36

Apr 2, 2018
Yeah, really ...

I didn't intend to make the ranking of devs' posts

Complaints are for the Patreon page, but I am not his patron (and probably won't be), so no complaints from me. Here only statements, opinions ....
btw, enlighten me: why should I post a statement about this dev on the Milfy City thread?
:LOL::LOL::LOL:
No Offence intended, Just excited that this game will continue, Big Brother was a huge let down when abandoned, and could be years before his own remake gets to were BB was then abandoned. See a lot of promise here, and may support if continue. Followed Milfy City and nothing but complaints, most deserved, lets hope this Dev keep going.

Reactions: groq

groq

Aug 12, 2017
No Offence intended,
None taken. It was funny.
Just excited that this game will continue, Big Brother was a huge let down when abandoned, and could be years before his own remake gets to were BB was then abandoned.
As all of BB fans (including myself). Unfortunately the remake of BB inside Glamour ... hmmm ... it will be other thing ... if ever.
See a lot of promise here, and may support if continue.
I agree. There are some good points in this game, but! some (very) bad also. Let me explain: the dev doesn't speak english, so he rely on translation engine; the dev is not a programmer (he said this himself), so there are problems during the development (btw, who the hell teach him to put the saves into the registry??; before v.0.4.5); the dev has limited time, so the development will be very, very slow. These thing make me skeptic about the future of this game ... Until now it's a dissapointment.
Followed Milfy City and nothing but complaints, most deserved, lets hope this Dev keep going.
My question about Milfy City was only a joke :ROFLMAO:. Maybe not the best. There are a lot of threads full of complaints, but I repeat: we, here, posting on a pirate forum, have no right to complain about a game or another (who can tell the differnce between opinion and complaint?? :LOL:). Although this dev has a story a bit different from others. But the story is long and not very interesting.

Last edited:
Reactions: dirty36

gromit43

Nov 16, 2017
the game looks good but all you do is click to skip time as you cant do anything with anyone and it is waste of time playing it sorry dev

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Whatever effects you are using its making those 3D renders look like 2D nullifying those depths,details and shadows and to be honest its just too much for the eye to sink in!

groq

Aug 12, 2017

Unfortunately, I wasn't wrong. The developer not only didn't release v.0.5, but (probably disturbed by my post :unsure: ) he hid his announcements/news on Patreon behind the paywall.
Are you serious, man? You want/wish us to pay you to read your infos??? You're kidding, aren't you? If you keep this style, don't expect too many patrons in the near future. [/SARCASM]

ggermanus

Dec 29, 2018
It seems to me that if this guy releases one huge update with Anna's sexual content, then there will be a lot of patrons. My humble opinion. At least, you can see that he is trying to make content and is burning with it. But I was never helped by the endless "grind" to run all the scenes :(

Reactions: deepandsilent3dx

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Smells like starting a new game, grind again and as usual if dev switch to a new engine some drawbacks, hope dev will answer here as well.

Reactions: groq
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes