VN Unity Abandoned House of Pleasure [v0.4.5] [deepandsilent3dx]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
4. None is missing hehe, I prefer no one as transgender, but well since you have a tendency and its your game, go for kate.

Reactions: groq

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
4. None is missing hehe, I prefer no one as transgender, but well since you have a tendency and its your game, go for kate.
Right at the beginning, even before the gameplay begins, you will be asked to choose a storyline that is appropriate for you.

If you do not want this, choose the appropriate option and have your peace of mind. ;)

dirty36

Apr 2, 2018
In my opinion, Kate would be too much. she has a large role in the story. I am not totally against the idea...……… Just think a Character with not such a change, Maybe the nurse or the barista, later in the game. Thanks for keeping contact.

Last edited:

groq

Aug 12, 2017
As some of you may have read in my previews, the revised version of "House of Pleasure" will have different storylines to choose from. Also a storyline with transgender.

Which game character would you prefer to be a transgender in this storyline?

1. Character like Kate from BB.
2. Character like Olivia from BB.
3. A new, previously unknown character.

I personally have a strong tendency to portray Kate as transgender in such a storyline. I could realize a lot of possibilities with her.

But what do you think?
I think you should introduce in your game a shortstack too. Then you would be totally happy.

• Angry
Reactions: deepandsilent3dx

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Right at the beginning, even before the gameplay begins, you will be asked to choose a storyline that is appropriate for you.

If you do not want this, choose the appropriate option and have your peace of mind. ;)
Last update and playthought is soooo long ago, I already forgot :p
Thanks for the reminder haha

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dirty36

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
"House of Pleasure" - My vision of Vicky

Vicky_Cafe_01_crt.jpg

If you like my game or my artwork, so don't be shy and consider supporting me with a small donation on Patreon. You are very welcome and my heartfelt thanks are guaranteed.

Last edited:
Reactions: greenymph

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
Hi, will a new version of the game be released this month ?
If all continues to go well, the first playable version based on the new engine will be released during May.

I really want to support you, but there has been no news since December, when it will be released.
I am constantly posting news and previews on Patreon and in Discord, and not just for patrons. In Discord you can always ask me something and be up to date.

Last edited:

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
"House of Pleasure" - Anna in the kitchen

hop_anna_make_breakfast_65_crt.jpg

If you like my game or my artwork, so don't be shy and consider supporting me with a small donation on Patreon. You are very welcome and my heartfelt thanks are guaranteed.

groq

Aug 12, 2017
I am constantly posting news and previews on Patreon and in Discord, and not just for patrons. In Discord you can always ask me something and be up to date.
I clicked on Discord link from your signature and I received the message:

"Invite Invalid
This invite may be expired, or you might not have permission to join."

This means either the link is outdated or is valid for patrons only. Each case makes your statement false.

• Angry
Reactions: deepandsilent3dx

vinhnamlulu

Mar 1, 2020

when i start the game i didn't get to choose the storyline it just start with Max introducing his family and then the adventure start

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
when i start the game i didn't get to choose the storyline it just start with Max introducing his family and then the adventure start
Because this possibility will only exist in the version that uses a new engine and is under development. The free available early version of the game uses a different engine and does not have this possibility.

Reactions: vinhnamlulu

conney

Apr 4, 2020
all ya'll are doing is cutting a man down for trying to make a game an i don't see ya'll doing anything but bitching about it. if anything try to help him out. if i could i would. show some respect at lease he is trying. quit being assholes to him if you don't like the game then don't play it.but don't give him shit about.it's simple as that

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes