VN Unity Abandoned House of Pleasure [v0.4.5] [deepandsilent3dx]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Smells like starting a new game, grind again and as usual if dev switch to a new engine some drawbacks, hope dev will answer here as well.

Reactions: groq

groq

Aug 12, 2017
For those who do not follow the dev's Patreon page, I post here the rest of his Patreon post:

screen01.jpg

The porting of the content from the old gameengine to the new one is running very smoothly so far.
I have also started to add new content and possibilities. Among other things a game controls tutorial at the beginning of the game and the possibility of story branches selection.
I am surprised how easy it was to get started with the new platform. At first I wasn't quite sure, but now it works great.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-- END OF PATREON POST --
[SARCASM]
Don't try to read the text from the second picture (Anna) :ROFLMAO:
[/SARCASM]
Seriously speaking, deepandsilent3dx, what translation engine do you use? Have you tried DeepL? Being a Germany based company, I suppose the translation German <-> English would be better (??).

Last edited:

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
For a long time, the update did not come out. Probably having technical difficulties. :unsure:
I wouldn't say I have technical difficulties. Porting the existing content to the other game engine just takes some time. And I would like to add more content to the version based on the new engine than the old version had.

Reactions: legolasbaler

groq

Aug 12, 2017
Did anyone try to connect to devs Discord server last 10 days? The link from OP seems to be dead.

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Did anyone try to connect to devs Discord server last 10 days? The link from OP seems to be dead.
Maybe its because on patreon he said something about changing permissions and such.
And he has some personal trouble as well though Corona pandemic.
Well I guess project will be postponed for a while.
Maybe he will write some lines here as well.

Reactions: groq

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
Well I guess project will be postponed for a while.
No, definitely not. I am currently still working on porting the existing content and scenes to the new engine. And I'm continuously creating renders for future scenes.

The few people who support me also get previews from time to time, and also get answers in discord, when they want to know something.

Reactions: legolasbaler

groq

Aug 12, 2017
No, definitely not. I am currently still working on porting the existing content and scenes to the new engine.
Thanks for your answer, but ....

On 20th Jan you posted:
The porting of the content from the old gameengine to the new one is running very smoothly so far.
Also, on 19th Feb you posted:
I wouldn't say I have technical difficulties.
So porting the game (I suppose v.0.5 was almost ready in January, 2 months after previous version) from Unity to Visionaire, is straightforward, without difficulties, and still took another 2 months (and more). I don't want to think how long it would take if there were problems ...

And I'm continuously creating renders for future scenes.
I see you are more active posting pictures of shortstacks and/or futas (last week, almost daily) then previews and/or infos of the game. (oops, I forget the game previews and/or infos are for patrons only). Btw, I asked, on Discord, your only $30 patron (alex... , I don't remember the rest) if he/she supports you for the game or for your art (shortstacks, futas and so on). The answer was: for the GAME. So focusing on the game would be beneficial for your supporters number.

The few people who support me also get previews from time to time, and also get answers in discord, when they want to know something.
This means you are very happy with the number of patrons you have at this moment (exactly 9, max. were 14). Otherwise you would keep informed (and teased) other people (potentially future patrons) too. Especially on Patreon.

About the technical difficulties you encountered (with Unity engine, with uploading to Patreon ...) it looks like you are a very unlucky guy ... one of the few ...

Reactions: tequilar

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
"House of Pleasure" - We are ready for lessons

hop_max_anna_liza_lessons_05_crt.jpg

More preview pictures I posted today again for my patrons in Discord.

If you like my artwork, so don't be shy and and consider supporting me with a small donation. You are very welcome and my heartfelt thanks are guaranteed.

Last edited:

groq

Aug 12, 2017
Oops, I see a change in dev's posts.
Until last week his posts ended like this:
If you like my game and my artwork, so don't be shy and become my patron.
The last two posts ended :
If you like my artwork, so don't be shy and and consider supporting me with a small donation.
So, not "my game"! What should I/we understand? That the game is abandoned or postponed indefinitely? Or what?
Also, fan art threads are full of artwork (high quality and FREE). Potentially supporters are not interested only in artwork, but mostly in games. And a game is far more then artwork.

• Angry
Reactions: deepandsilent3dx

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
As some of you may have read in my previews, the revised version of "House of Pleasure" will have different storylines to choose from. Also a storyline with transgender.

Which game character would you prefer to be a transgender in this storyline?

1. Character like Kate from BB.
2. Character like Olivia from BB.
3. A new, previously unknown character.

I personally have a strong tendency to portray Kate as transgender in such a storyline. I could realize a lot of possibilities with her.

But what do you think?

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes