VN Unity Abandoned House of Pleasure [v0.4.5] [deepandsilent3dx]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

groq

Aug 12, 2017
all ya'll are doing is cutting a man down for trying to make a game an i don't see ya'll doing anything but bitching about it. if anything try to help him out. if i could i would. show some respect at lease he is trying. quit being assholes to him if you don't like the game then don't play it.but don't give him shit about.it's simple as that
:poop:

• Angry
Reactions: deepandsilent3dx

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
10 GB raw images soon!

HoP_10_GB_Soon.jpg

If you like my game or my artwork, so don't be shy and consider supporting me with a small donation on Patreon. You are very welcome and my heartfelt thanks are guaranteed.

conney

Apr 4, 2020
when is the new release for house of pleasure is released for non partron i'm just wondering i wish i could help in support but money is tight right now. because off this viruse

tequilar

May 4, 2017
many pictures for scenes that will be included in one of future game versions and also 10 GB raw images soon. so much effort and still no game :WaitWhat: one can only respect the hard work, but for now its only a subscription for futuristic pictures :unsure:

maybe there will be more supporters if they get a game and actually something they can grab instead of promises. why put all effort in creating so much pictures that no one can use, since its not playable? just create your game that will be the base of everything and after that expand it with new scenes etc... o_O

Reactions: Mosc and groq

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
"House of Pleasure" - His piece is so huge!

Alice_Liza_Pool_08_crt.jpg

Liza: "I swear, Alice, his piece is so huge!"

Alice: "Oh, come on, Liza, no way!"

If you like my game or my artwork, so don't be shy and consider supporting me with a small donation on Patreon. You are very welcome and my heartfelt thanks are guaranteed.

guidoriccio

Aug 31, 2019
The fact you have only 10 patrons may suggest your "developing strategy" (100000 TB artwork images ready and not even 1 minute to play) isn't as good as you thought... Btw i like your artwork but is far better a good game playable with a nice artwork than nothing with a superb artwork ... Just saying

Mosc

Mar 18, 2019
View attachment 691294

Liza: "I swear, Alice, his piece is so huge!"

Alice: "Oh, come on, Liza, no way!"

Alice is so beautiful.

Last edited:
Reactions: deepandsilent3dx

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018

Enrico_Outdoor_01_crt.jpg

If you like my game or my artwork, so don't be shy and become my patron on Patreon. You are very welcome and my heartfelt thanks are guaranteed.

• Haha
Reactions: Manifold and Mosc

groq

Aug 12, 2017
Reactions: zibioczko
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes