VN Unity Abandoned House of Pleasure [v0.4.5] [deepandsilent3dx]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
Some renders from "House of Pleasure" v.0.1

hop_alice_kitchen_work_10_crt.jpg hop_alice_outdoor_03_crt.jpg hop_anna_make_breakfast_03_crt.jpg hop_anna_relax_10_crt.jpg hop_breakfast_02_crt.jpg hop_liza_kitchen_work_07_crt.jpg hop_liza_sunbath_02_crt.jpg hop_max_bathroom_01_crt.jpg

Because of my working life, I did a lot less this month than I actually wanted to. :(
I still have some issues with localization. And I still have to finish several renders.
That's why release of version 0.1 comes a few days later. But this week, I promise.

If you like my art and my work then feel free to support me and become my patron on Patreon.

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
"House of Pleasure" v.0.1 released for $30+ patrons on Patreon now.
Much later than I intended :(. I've had a lot of problems with localization in the end, but it works now.
Change notes I will hand in later, now I have to sleep a bit.

Reactions: greenymph

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
I decided to release the v.0.1 of "House of Pleasure" as public demo already now. I hope this will arouse more interest for my game. But the next version will be released according to my patron / public plan.

Changes compared to v.0.02:
- More render, of course.
- More basic dialogs included.
- Larger dialog font (maybe too big now?)
- Button to hide/show dialog panel.
- Getting started with mood system.

I will update OP in the course of the day.

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
When you do not like Dark Silver for the stuffs he pull with BB, play this clone. SO much fun and better.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
This would be much better if Max have to living at his father's sister! :p

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Can someone explain the premise of this game ?? does the main character also need to earn money like big brother is this a total new game with a complete new story ? So far most look the same like the house but character design seem to be made differently.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
This is like the 3rd or 4th Big Brother clone out in the past year (plus the 'prequel' games and fan-comics) Doesn't Dark Silver get upset by people making money off of their stuff?

FastBullet

May 30, 2017
So you remade this in Unity instead of Renpy/VN that everyone wants (because FUCK GRIND) and removed incest? Am I reading this right?

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
This is like the 3rd or 4th Big Brother clone out in the past year (plus the 'prequel' games and fan-comics) Doesn't Dark Silver get upset by people making money off of their stuff?
He does not own copyright, he did not even finish the game properly. so ofcource others will chim in.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
The basic story is close to the BB, but I expand and change it strongly. I would not like to reveal more at the moment. ;)
I've suggested this in other games too, that each game have two sets of tags - one for what is currently in the game, and one for what is intended in future versions, so people have some idea of where this is going. BB ruined the initial part for me with that awful Eric. I don't want nasty surprises further down the road, after I have become attached to the characters.

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
I've suggested this in other games too, that each game have two sets of tags - one for what is currently in the game, and one for what is intended in future versions, so people have some idea of where this is going.
I agree with you on this. That would be much better and more helpful.

Reactions: ontach

QuixoteTheDon

May 18, 2017
Thanks. That is also one of my goals - to do something different than the masses .
Good for you. But it does make one LOL :ROFLMAO: hard when it turns out that something different than the masses is actually a clone/illegitimate child/something derived from one of the most massively popular games out there in the internet wilderness. I like the cartoon style very much, but I really don't want to play Big Brother again. Just my honest opinion. Good luck anyway.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes