VN Ren'Py Abandoned House of Seduction (Remastered) [v1 Part 2] [Horny Hydra Games]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
The game has been ported to Android by a 3rd party. If you are interested here is is the link.

As this is not supported or developed by Horny Hydra we can't answer any question or deal with any issues.

caldess

Nov 12, 2017
I already wrote a review for this game, but i feel like that reviews are mainly for other users and while it can sometimes help the Dev to see helpful/constructive criticism. I dont feel like writing a novel in the Reviews, thats what i do in Posts sometimes :D

Anyway, i've seen that someone explained that the reason why some Characters call the MC Ooops will be explained in a later chapter. And while i can understand that it might at some point in the game makes sense that some Characters use Nicknames for the MC or anyone else for that matter. In my first playthrough i thought that it is a Bug, and in the third try i didnt use any name i just hit enter and used the Default version. But it still appearred, and at this point i was really confused, i jumped back and forth and it did not make sense. Then i read through the posts and found the one stating what i wrote above.

And while this might work as long as there are only 4 Pages in this thread, and you have people who are bothered to search for it. In the long run, this will cause more "trouble" than necessary. My suggestion would be to add like one Sentence where the MC says something along the lines of "Aww cmon dont call me that" at the beginning of the first Converstation with one of the Characters that uses this Nickname. And said Character could respond with "Oh dear, you've earned it... or Oh dear, but i love it... or Oh dear, but then we would forget" i can obviously only come up with fiction here, because i dont know the Story behind it. But i feel like that a small Hint in the first Conversation it comes up, that the Oops is in fact intentional and not a Bug. Would prevent hundrets or thousands of "WTF, is this a bug" moments for people who Start playing the game. And would instead create a Mistery that the Player wants to find out, yea small one, but a helpful one none the less. All it does right now is confusing people :)

Other than that i really enjoyed the game, the UI is different than what we usually see, and while i dont like it that whenever there is a Choice in a sex Scene you get all Blued out (thats at least for me a huge throw off). I still liked all the other things it had to offer.

Edit: I forgot to mention that i like the Animations and the Art, because i mentioned that in my Review. However to make the post complete i had to add this.

Last edited:

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

We at Horny Hydra are pleased to present to you, Charlotte in all her redesigned glory.

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Release schedule.

We are pleased to say that Version 1, Part 1 of “House of Seduction” is finished and ready for release. We are just running through our final testing now. Barring any last minute issues, we will be releasing to $10 and $20 patrons tomorrow (18th Sept.). We will then release to $5 Patrons on the following Tuesday (24th Sept.). For the $2 patrons, it will be released on Friday, 27th Sept, with a public release scheduled for the next day (28th Sept.).

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
UncleVT The new version is for puplic released.Here the changelog and the download links:
V1 Part 1 Public release :
Change-log
- Meg and Charlotte introduced
- New dream scene ( Two animations)
- Back button added to UI
- Mechanics added - To see stats click on the 'Heart Button' on the Ui
- Original Megan outside Charlotte's room scene (Night 2) added.
- Many typos. grammar and dialogue fixes.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes