VN Ren'Py Abandoned House of Seduction (Remastered) [v1 Part 2] [Horny Hydra Games]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i played the first iteration of this game..and tried the new version when it first dropped..very much liked the rework of Elaine..she is one of the hotter milfs i've seen portrayed..and in seeing the two boarders show up..i really really like the redesign of the shy one..she is curvy chubby cute...very nicely done and a standout among all the same ole same ole....yes..very well done..my only issue really is the need to click a back button to go back instead of the simpler mouse wheel scroll back typical in almost every ren'py game..dont change perfection just to be different :D also the text is sometimes not good for old stubborn cranky people as sometimes it washes out in the background..otherwise..the revamped version is a beauty to behold visually..it stands out as different ..keep it up..will keep following.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
dont know for the life of me how others managed to apply the patch,i even tried doing it while the mc talks to his mother but nothing...and before you all go berserk yes i did typed it right,cleared the console command and all...meh i gave up on it,maybe someone will be nice enough to make a proper incest patch

Reactions: botc76

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
If the m.c dose not get the landlady for himself then game is just not not worth playing and don't bother putting the other guy in this game this time . He ruined the the first game .

Last edited:

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
whats the cheat console for everything? i know money is Money = ???? and Respect = ???? but whats the rest? thanks

Ying Ko

Jun 16, 2018
I noticed Elaine doesn't have a relationship stat, how does she figure into the game?

Ying Ko

Jun 16, 2018
You have to improve her respect and she will figure very prominently later in the story.
As a main character I assumed she would be prominent in the story, I meant in a carnal sense in relation to M.C. It just when I see different stats applied to different female characters it sets off alarm bells. This is relevant information to me as my interest lies exclusively in milfs.

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
Then don't worry. Keep Elaine's respect high, and you should eventually be happy.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The girls are all awesome but the MC and his friend are so unlikeable I just couldn't get into it at all.

I had to recheck the tags because MC's like that are usually found in corruption games. Creepy bastard corrupts young girls.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
dont know for the life of me how others managed to apply the patch,i even tried doing it while the mc talks to his mother but nothing...and before you all go berserk yes i did typed it right,cleared the console command and all...meh i gave up on it,maybe someone will be nice enough to make a proper incest patch
I tried that too and gave up and just did elaine = u'Mom and it worked.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes