VN Ren'Py Abandoned House of Seduction (Remastered) [v1 Part 2] [Horny Hydra Games]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Hello all.

Version 1 Part 2 has been released to our high tier patrons but seeing as it is Christmas, we will be releasing a public build ahead of schedule. Instead of the normal 2 week wait, we have shortened it to one week, so we will be releasing the next update on the 24th of December.
megbikini2.jpg

Merry Christmas, happy Holidays , happy Hanukkah and happy Kwanzaa.

Last edited:

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Will the landlady be an option for the m.c to tap ? Please don't add that other guy in the game like the original version did errk . If this is the game is a remake of the game I think it is

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Will the landlady be an option for the m.c to tap ? Please don't add that other guy in the game like the original version did errk . If this is the game is a remake of the game I think it is
The other guy (Steve) is an integral part of the story, so sorry he'll still be there.

Leo...

Donor
Oct 7, 2019
I had not played another version of this game, not in unity not even in ren'py
but I ended up downloading and I liked it, just keep going, you have been doing a great job so far (y)

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Who gets pissed at someone for not agreeing to do them a favor after insulting them? lol What is this trend of treating men like shit and expecting them to just smile and take it? Weird fetish.

Reactions: Valeck

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Will there be NTR in this game? If so is it avoidable or 'integral' to the story?

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes