VN Ren'Py Abandoned House of Seduction (Remastered) [v1 Part 2] [Horny Hydra Games]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
Well I Just lost all interest in the game [Because Steve is still in the game ]. good luck bye
Sorry to hear that, Lonewolf. I really think that if you give it a chance and stick with it, you'll be pleased with the result. But, to each his own.

Good luck.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
All the women are equally desirable ;) these are some of the best models I've seen certainly hoping for some more between Megan and Charlotte that end scene was hot hopefully we get a threesome out of those two once Charlotte opens up a little more.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Sorry to hear that, Lonewolf. I really think that if you give it a chance and stick with it, you'll be pleased with the result. But, to each his own.

Good luck.
if I can stop steve before he can have sex with landlady and make her the m.c.s then I would give this game a try if not I am moving on . Now you get why i dont like steve in the game ? I don't want to share with dudes especially not the hottest woman[he landlady] in the game he {steve] gets the landlady before m.c. makes me ask Why ruin the game that way how it should be is m.c gets all the lady's including the landlady no other dudes get to tap them . why is Steve Evan in the game? You could have changed the story to were the m.c. gets the landlady before Steve can get start get heavy with her and m.c tells Steve to fuck off and get lost and m.c keeps the landlady for himself

Last edited:
Reactions: Valeck and qaywsx

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
I don't think the MC is stupid enough to upload spy vids of naked women who live in his house. If someone discovers the uploads, and sees that they all come from the same house, there will be trouble. The house will acquire a reputation, and the school will warn their female students to stay away from it.

1) They need the income from boarders to avoid foreclosure.
2) Mom, sis, and sis will be pissed.
3) If he's gonna continue with spy vids, he better take it out of his house.

I like the game. The graphics are okay. Its just that I find the MC's stupidity unbelievable.

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
I don't think the MC is stupid enough to upload spy vids of naked women who live in his house. If someone discovers the uploads, and sees that they all come from the same house, there will be trouble. The house will acquire a reputation, and the school will warn their female students to stay away from it.

1) They need the income from boarders to avoid foreclosure.
2) Mom, sis, and sis will be pissed.
3) If he's gonna continue with spy vids, he better take it out of his house.

I like the game. The graphics are okay. Its just that I find the MC's stupidity unbelievable.
Hmmm.... then perhaps the MC should avoid installing the video app altogether? It is the player's choice, after all.

And, just by the way, Sally and Kate are not the MC's sisters. They are sister figures, yes, but not actually sisters.

Last edited:

Upshalli

Dec 14, 2019
This game isnt probably worth downloading and playing yet right? I mean 150mb file is very small. Or is there something interesting on game already?

Last edited:

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
Hmmm.... then perhaps the MC should avoid installing the video app altogether? It is the player's choice, after all.

And, just by the way, Sally and Kate are not the MC's sisters. They are sister figures, yes, but not actually sisters.
Alright. Thanks for correcting me about Sally and Kate.

Yes, it is the choice of the player. I'm just wondering which side you'll develop more - the banal vanilla boring stuff, or the naughty? I'll admit that I used common sense for the app thing. I guess I'm trying to figure out what kind of develpoment this gets if I choose vanilla, sorta harem, route. That's the question. Sorry if I offended you in away. It wasn't my intention.

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018

Yes, it is the choice of the player. I'm just wondering which side you'll develop more - the banal vanilla boring stuff, or the naughty? I'll admit that I used common sense for the app thing. I guess I'm trying to figure out what kind of develpoment this gets if I choose vanilla, sorta harem, route. That's the question. Sorry if I offended you in away. It wasn't my intention.
Good question and in terms of story development, yes there is a harem route. However there also multiple endings based on the choices you make, as more characters are added.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018

No worries, no offense taken.

The game is quite young, so far, being version 1, part 2. We have a lot more versions planned. Trying to give suggestions or hints without giving too much away too early is a fine line, so I'm not prepared to say anything more specific at this time. I'll just say we have lots of stuff planned, both naughty and nice.

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
Thank you for answering.

More characters. Well, I can tell you right now that not all girls will be liked. There's this one game where there are 10 girls and growing. I won't call it unrealistic, but not all the girls were appreciated. The thing is, there were locks which had to be unlocked by interacting with said females. Just kills the fun I guess, because, why would i need to unlock a scene when all I wanna do is ask someone out for a date. Wanna have dinner? Why does that need an unlock?

Just my opinion

brexitbal

Dec 5, 2018
Ok, can anyone help with the IC patch on Imac. open terminal, but nothing happens when trying to change name

thanks

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
love the game
just one question if you pick install the app does it have consequences later or will you see other scenes you otherwise wouldnt? idem for if you don't install it :)

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes