VN Ren'Py Abandoned House of Seduction (Remastered) [v1 Part 2] [Horny Hydra Games]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
so i just type in the console? $elaine = "Mom" ?
it's not working, MC is calling Elain, Elain and never refers to her as mom.

edit: i've gone over the thread and tried the different methods people suggested. none of them are working. MC still refers to the mom as elain.

Last edited:

fyahrebel

Jul 9, 2017
so i just type in the console? $elaine = "Mom" ?
it's not working, MC is calling Elain, Elain and never refers to her as mom.

edit: i've gone over the thread and tried the different methods people suggested. none of them are working. MC still refers to the mom as elain.
$ elaine = "Mom"
exactly like that works for me. make sure space between $ and elaine

Reactions: Gabaw

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Not for me & for the other guy, so by definition: NOT for everyone.
I have no idea why this proves so difficult for some and why for some it worked writing it with spaces, while for me it worked without.
Try it with only a single space before =
exactly like I type it here, that's how it worked for me:

$elaine ="Mom"

To see if it worked, open the dev console with Shift+O, go to variable viewer
and you should see a line like this:

elaine = u'Mom'

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I think Charlotte in the original game was better looking, but I understand if some like this version better

ColPants

Jan 12, 2020
So is v1 part 2 the first part of the new remastered and if so, when is the next part set to be released (if there is a time atm)

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
So is v1 part 2 the first part of the new remastered and if so, when is the next part set to be released (if there is a time atm)
Next update will be probably be in the spring as we working on a side project at the moment. More details to follow.

Last edited:

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
Hi everyone. Just wanted to give you a quick update on what's been going on here lately at Horny Hydra Games. We've been hard at work on a side project, which we hope will be ready to release within the next several weeks. You can read more information about it, including a few preview images, here (don't worry, these posts are in the clear for everyone to see):

Once this short game is ready, and we have released it to our adoring public, it's back to work on the next update to House of Seduction.

Reactions: johnelros

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
Hello everyone!

First of all, we have added a link to our Discord channel on the OP. Please feel free to visit us, and discuss or ask questions about any of our games.

Just another quick update from the folks here at Horny Hydra Games. You can read this update on our Patreon Page here:

Also, there are a few new images included in that post from our upcoming release. And, here's a link to an animaiton from the upcoming game as well:

We will get this new release out to you as soon as possible, then we'll be back to work on the next update to House of Seduction.

Thanks, all!

Last edited:
Reactions: Madbadbutajoytoknow

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
I don't know if anyone knows this but I found out how cheats work.
First open console commands shift+O
And then say if you wanna increase money or respect you have to type it like this, and remember the first letter has to be capitalized
Money=x
Respect=x
And so on and so forth.
Enjoy :)

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes