VN Ren'Py Abandoned House of Seduction[v2.2] [Madzeal]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The changelog doesn't say much, is there actually any new story content?

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Oh wow! this version has been released. News to me. Yes there is more content - H.scene with Meg. Nice nude scene with Cassie. Introduction of the two new characters continues Cassie's story arc and starts Elaine/Steve story arc.

Reactions: botc76

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 227845

Overview:
Hi. My name is MC, (Choose your own name) and welcome to my story. I spent the last five years pretty much wasting my life away. Then one day Elaine announced she was selling the house, our home for over twenty years. That was one hell of a wake up call. Not only is it a valuable property, but it has a lot of sentimental value, too. It was designed and built by Elaine’s late husband, his first major project. I just couldn’t let that happen. For the first time in my life I had to man up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-04-26
Release Date: 2019-04-26
Developer:
Censorship: No
Version: 2.2 Patreon Build
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Dev-Note:

Download
Win x86: - - - -
Win x64: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Patches:

Thanks to an anoynmous donor!

View attachment 227846 View attachment 227847 View attachment 227848 View attachment 227849 View attachment 227850 View attachment 227851 View attachment 227852
View attachment 227853 View attachment 227854 View attachment 227855 View attachment 290555 View attachment 290556 View attachment 290557 View attachment 290558
Well, this is not like any game I've seen so far, lol....I can't figure out where to put the incest patch that is called a saved file, or how to start the game! lmao HEEEELP!

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Well, this is not like any game I've seen so far, lol....I can't figure out where to put the incest patch that is called a saved file, or how to start the game! lmao HEEEELP!
Okay, lol, I found the exe file, but I must have not put the patch in the right place....I just dropped into the hos data folder. Why is the incest patch called a "saved game"?

kok

Sep 13, 2016
Okay, lol, I found the exe file, but I must have not put the patch in the right place....I just dropped into the hos data folder. Why is the incest patch called a "saved game"?
put saved_games.gd file inside AppData\LocalLow\madzeal\hos\ folder
after that load save game

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
hmmm, I'm sorry, but I'm not clear on where that is....I know I'm computer illiterate, but I don't see a folder with that name. I see a Managed folder and a Resources folder and then files app.info, boot.config, and app.unity3d

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
How bout this, I'll just drop it everywhere, lol, so how will I know when I found the right one?

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Oh I see, I'll know I put it in the right place if I ever have a saved game to load, got it. I'll keep trying.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
for the life of me i cant find where to put the save/patch looked everywhere hidden folders and all i cant find the game directory...

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
hmmm, I'm sorry, but I'm not clear on where that is....I know I'm computer illiterate, but I don't see a folder with that name. I see a Managed folder and a Resources folder and then files app.info, boot.config, and app.unity3d
Normally on Windows platform that folder remains hidden.Go to Control Panel and change to show hidden files and folders. Appdata folders sits inside the user Dir..which is replaced by your user name.

Reactions: CharleyT

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Normally on Windows platform that folder remains hidden.Go to Control Panel and change to show hidden files and folders. Appdata folders sits inside the user Dir..which is replaced by your user name.
thanks, I'll try that...I seem to remember having to do that before

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes