VN Ren'Py Abandoned House of Seduction[v2.2] [Madzeal]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I have the problem that with this new version after the end of the first version (before the renders get better) the game starts loading in the night and stops at 89% and doesn't continue afterwards.

I played the previous version until the end without problems but had to start a new game with this one and now it seems to be completely broken.

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
I have the problem that with this new version after the end of the first version (before the renders get better) the game starts loading in the night and stops at 89% and doesn't continue afterwards.

I played the previous version until the end without problems but had to start a new game with this one and now it seems to be completely broken.

It can take about 20-30 seconds to load. Are you playing in window or full screen mode?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
It can take about 20-30 seconds to load. Are you playing in window or full screen mode?
Window. It took several minutes and nothing changed.
Tried it several times and then suddenly, without really changing anything but screen resolution, suddenly when I clicked a while after it had reached the 89% it just continued without problems.

That was really weird. :)

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Window. It took several minutes and nothing changed.
Tried it several times and then suddenly, without really changing anything but screen resolution, suddenly when I clicked a while after it had reached the 89% it just continued without problems.

That was really weird. :)
Glad it's sorted and that was weird, something for us to look into

Reactions: botc76

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
just a couple of questions First off why's the red head Meghan nolonger red?
why when I saw Lottie naked but instantly walked away so I didn't actualy watch Lotte naked do's she still ask me if I enjoyed watching her?
now just my personal thoughts Meghan was good both versions except the fact she's not a red head in the new part.
Lottie was also cute in both versions so thats cool.
Cassie is way hotter in secound version so that geat.
however although the secound version Mom is hot in her own right i still prefferd the original mom sexy as hell and at the same time very momsie.
but thats just my taste not everyones.
as for the the guy i Play seems both versions he's still a scruff with a man bun.
not to mention even if i play him as a nice guy his internal monologe still screams "im a dick!!!!!!" so essentially im still playing an asshole who's being nice more unitentionaly than because he wants to be nice.
again its just my opinion.
then there is the fact that I had no choice with Meg who says she enjoyed the suspence of not knowing what was happening in her last relationship but this time wants to be the one playing the games.
and he's quite happy to hand her full control of their relationship supossedly mainly the physical side but she's a woman.
so noway she not gonna play mind games she already admited to liking to tease him.
which means if she wants to she can get him worked up and walk away leaving him blue ball'd
which i think she came close to in the bath.
again its just my personal opinion but thats just not on so I now know im playing an asshole who's also a pussy great combo.
If it was acualy me the girl could be Venus herself fresh out of her seashell and I would still tell her to fuck off if she wanted to dick me about in that way.
I'm all for equality in a realtionship not a f-kin dictatorship either her or me.
again just my personal opinion all in all not a bad game

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
just a couple of questions First off why's the red head Meghan nolonger red?
why when I saw Lottie naked but instantly walked away so I didn't actualy watch Lotte naked do's she still ask me if I enjoyed watching her?
now just my personal thoughts Meghan was good both versions except the fact she's not a red head in the new part.
Lottie was also cute in both versions so thats cool.
Cassie is way hotter in secound version so that geat.
however although the secound version Mom is hot in her own right i still prefferd the original mom sexy as hell and at the same time very momsie.
but thats just my taste not everyones.
as for the the guy i Play seems both versions he's still a scruff with a man bun.
not to mention even if i play him as a nice guy his internal monologe still screams "im a dick!!!!!!" so essentially im still playing an asshole who's being nice more unitentionaly than because he wants to be nice.
again its just my opinion.
then there is the fact that I had no choice with Meg who says she enjoyed the suspence of not knowing what was happening in her last relationship but this time wants to be the one playing the games.
and he's quite happy to hand her full control of their relationship supossedly mainly the physical side but she's a woman.
so noway she not gonna play mind games she already admited to liking to tease him.
which means if she wants to she can get him worked up and walk away leaving him blue ball'd
which i think she came close to in the bath.
again its just my personal opinion but thats just not on so I now know im playing an asshole who's also a pussy great combo.
If it was acualy me the girl could be Venus herself fresh out of her seashell and I would still tell her to fuck off if she wanted to dick me about in that way.
I'm all for equality in a realtionship not a f-kin dictatorship either her or me.
again just my personal opinion all in all not a bad game

Thanks for the comments, all feed back is appreciated

brexitbal

Dec 5, 2018
Really enjoying the game so far. Some great writing. Forget the NTR debates, there needs to be a "i'm gonna be a c*nt and break some hearts" tag.

ONLY criticism Elaine was so good before. So so good. Proper milf with her older hair style and curvier body but still very hot And now she's not the same. She's got bigger buck teeth than me now.......and I'm British.

U

User_1251472

Nice game. but too short for a almost one year old game

aukamo92

Dec 8, 2018
Rename "Images/Bathroom01.jpg" to "Images/bathroom01.jpg" with lowercase "b". It influences one of the first screens.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes