VN Ren'Py Abandoned House of Seduction[v2.2] [Madzeal]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

dogeatsdog

Jun 16, 2018
I also don't get this to work. Is there a subdirectory to put this file in...do I need to change the name of the file?

RRX

Mar 11, 2018
Those files aren't named the same in mac os version. Anyone know where to put the saved games file in the mac ver?

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Oh, crap! When you're right, you're right. My bad. But that's so innocuous, it barely counts. Hardly mind control drugs, which is what I think of for that tag. I'll bring it up with our fearless leaders, and see what they think.
it's just as bad as the other stuff. alright.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Seriously! One mention of smoking joint and your asking for a 'drugs' tag? As for Meg, it's not domination in the true sense of the word. It's more sex play than 'kneel and lick my boots, Slave'
3 or 4-actually. can you have hardcore sex with her?

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Regarding Megan -- we are still early in the story, so all I can say is wait and see. And have a little faith. I think you'll be happy with what we have in store.
all the same-i'd like to list somethings i would like. i want anal, oral, titjobs, assjobs-and rimming-for all girls-along with the usua. maybe allow us to get her off pot..........i just don't like drugs. and please blet this be like a sandbox-where you can still have sex with the girls after beating the game. i hate games that don't allow you to keep playing-makes it feel like a downer.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes