VN Ren'Py Abandoned House of Seduction[v2.2] [Madzeal]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Elaine is simply tired of MC wasting his life and being a complete ass hole. Regardless of him saving the house from being sold he must mend his ways or he is out. As for Cassie, wait and see.

Reactions: Dependable_223

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Nice game so far. Just played for first time and was dubious because unity usually annoys the sh!t outta me but ran smoothly. The jump in quality from v1 to v2 was impressive but on the downside everyone now seems to be a brunette in their early 20s including the mother. So ugly her up a bit, give Meg back her red hair and we're good ;)(y)

Reactions: Madbadbutajoytoknow

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
incest patch
put saved_games.gd file inside AppData\LocalLow\madzeal\hos folder
after that load save game
this game version is new ,so older incest patch doesn't work. if this patch is the new one, or if anyone can provide the patch for this game version, then I will update the OP.

kok

Sep 13, 2016
this (game) is a new version,so older incest patch doesn't work. if this (patch) is the new one, or if anyone can provide the patch for the new one, I will update the OP.
this is new patch and working with new version

Reactions: Silver

fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
Download patch - extract - copy save-games.gd file - paste to - Appdata/Locallow/Madzeal/Hos - Open game load saved file.
It doesn't work for me. I don't see any load game or save file if i open the game and go to load...

DOM76210

Dec 19, 2017
Download patch - extract - copy save-games.gd file - paste to - Appdata/Locallow/Madzeal/Hos - Open game load saved file.
Just because you know it's going to come up when people can't find Appdata, the full path should be:

C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\LocalLow\madZeal\hos

Replace <UserName> with your user name, of course.

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
I was sad to see the change up of the model for Elaine. She did have the finest build of all the ladies in the game and now she's probably the least attractive.

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
The transition from Version 1 to Version 2 of the game takes a bit of time, so please be patient. I have personally waited up to a minute or maybe a little more, but have never had the game just hang at that point. Of course, YMMV.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes