VN Ren'Py Abandoned House of Seduction[v2.2] [Madzeal]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

ssrrxxbr

Oct 20, 2017
What the hell is going on .. hahaha ..
The guys made a gang to flood the threads and cry against 'ntr' (or any other men that appears in the game) every new game they are there attacking in a group and annoying the developer (even if there is nothing indicating such thing in the game) ... what a pathetic thing

U

User_32285

Save problems have come up with several unity projects on this site before, you can check around f95 and might find a solution.

Reactions: Madbadbutajoytoknow

Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
Just my two Cents:

The Renders are pretty nice.

Story is ok, but nothing new.

The Models look better in V2, yes, but they also look more like many other Models we seen before.
In particular "Mom". Before she looked like a Mom and now like a 30yo Sister or something. If you know what i mean. Even i'm not that much of a Short-Hair-Lover, i liked it more.

The biggest Problem is Unity.
Or should i call it Crashity?
Wann load a Game: Crash
Wanna save a Game: Crash
Wann go to the Menu: Crash
Maybe it`s my Failure because i`m someone who saves very often, but this sucks hard.

magus448

May 22, 2018
I find it amazing how people go crazy over this NTR stuff. Are you sure you know what NTR is? The MC is not hurt or jealous at the prospect of Elaine dating someone. In fact, he's happy for her. There is no intimate relationship between Elaine and the MC. Therefore, there is no NTR. Will there be an intimate relationship in the future? We'll have to wait and find out.

I think it's funny. And a bit hypocritical. It's fine for a male character to fuck every pussy in sight, but when a female character goes on one date (and she hasn't even gone on the first date yet), all hell breaks loose.
Some people just don't like seeing (potential) love interests sleeping or fooling around with someone else. Whatever word you use to define/tag it notwithstanding. It isn't usually just them dating itself. If its already stated they have been dating a while before the story starts it's usually not as bad.

There is also seeing a side character get that far for less work than the MC does. Though that's probably just me with some games where a love interest just sleeps with someone just after meeting them, especially if its out of character. Though it's more understandable when trying to get anywhere with a relative that isn't a nympho.

May 21, 2018
I don't understand why I can't start the game...
I've received an error message when I clicked on hos.exe icone :
"Data folder not found (...) There should be 'hos_Data' folder next to the executable"

Could someone help me with it, please ?

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
I don't understand why I can't start the game...
I've received an error message when I clicked on hos.exe icone :
"Data folder not found (...) There should be 'hos_Data' folder next to the executable"

Could someone help me with it, please ?
Did you extract the game to your desired location?

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes