VN Ren'Py Abandoned House of Seduction[v2.2] [Madzeal]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
Dev-Note:
If you want to make the game more interesting then press '\' - type nude - press enter. This only takes affect in v2 and might not work on all images. To deactivate just enter the code again.
Where and when press "\" ?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I tried the game on another PC Window 7 64 bit, the backup works.

I drop, I try everything on my PC Window 10 64 bit.
Disable the antivirus.
Run in Admin mode with Window 8, 7, Vista, XP.
Clean my desk.
Update my drivers.

The backup still does not work and if I put the " " in "\ AppData \ LocalLow \ madZeal \ hos \ Saves" it does not work, I am forced to create a new profile to start a game.

Can someone give me a save for a last test? Thank you.
What "backup" are you talking about ???? I`m quite sure, that this version (0.2 public), you CAN`T use your saves at version 0.1, 0.1.1 or 0.1.2 !!! In my case (ihave 0.1.2 saves), they don`t work, because they are in different format and they are in different folder !!!!

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
I find it amazing how people go crazy over this NTR stuff. Are you sure you know what NTR is? The MC is not hurt or jealous at the prospect of Elaine dating someone. In fact, he's happy for her. There is no intimate relationship between Elaine and the MC. Therefore, there is no NTR. Will there be an intimate relationship in the future? We'll have to wait and find out.

I think it's funny. And a bit hypocritical. It's fine for a male character to fuck every pussy in sight, but when a female character goes on one date (and she hasn't even gone on the first date yet), all hell breaks loose.

Vaporizeme

Jan 12, 2019
Stuck on Megans masturbating scene will not proceed. 10 minutes now she's still doing the same thing and there is no way to skip the scene. Why any developer wouldn't give you the option to skip escapes me.

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
Stuck on Megans masturbating scene will not proceed. 10 minutes now she's still doing the same thing and there is no way to skip the scene. Why any developer wouldn't give you the option to skip escapes me.
There should be an arrow pointing to the right below the Slow, Mediium, and Fast buttons. Maybe try to reduce your resolution size, or resize your window if you can't see it.

Reactions: Vaporizeme

Vaporizeme

Jan 12, 2019
There should be an arrow pointing to the right below the Slow, Mediium, and Fast buttons. Maybe try to reduce your resolution size, or resize your window if you can't see it.
Thank you for replying. I've tried every resolution the game allows and there is no arrow.

Vaporizeme

Jan 12, 2019
Oddly enough, there was no arrow but when I spam clicked in the area you told me the game finally went on. Thank you a ton. Just when I was about to give up on it.

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
Thank you for replying. I've tried every resolution the game allows and there is no arrow.
the arrow should be on the right side of the screen. It's there for me. Try full screen, maybe? Or restart the game maybe?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Oddly enough, there was no arrow but when I spam clicked in the area you told me the game finally went on. Thank you a ton. Just when I was about to give up on it.
That screencap, witch you send is missing some areas at the right side !!!!

Reactions: Vaporizeme

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
It does if you don't have 'play in windows' choice ticked
Tried that the first time but it didn't work. Closed out and tried again and it did... *shrugs* It worked, not sure why. I haven't played much of it yet, no time really, but it seems ok. I gotta ask tho, why use Unity and not Ren'py?

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Tried that the first time but it didn't work. Closed out and tried again and it did... *shrugs* It worked, not sure why. I haven't played much of it yet, no time really, but it seems ok. I gotta ask tho, why use Unity and not Ren'py?
Unity is our artist/programmers platform of choice.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
for me unity games are a pain.... it takes me 30 minutes to load one and yet I wanted to play this game just for Elaine but good friends warned me.... I don't care if the dev thinks that it's not NTRand it may not be for some and sure Elaine's dating is logical for her character, but nonetheless showing that was a dick move on Madzeal's part. Dear dev I wish your passion for the trade of game developing might burn as bright as the efforts put by Valve into making Half-life 3. May your next update be releasedon the same day as the next instalment in Lula 3D's franchise

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
for me unity games are a pain.... it takes me 30 minutes to load one and yet I wanted to play this game just for Elaine but good friends warned me.... I don't care if the dev thinks that it's not NTRand it may not be for some and sure Elaine's dating is logical for her character, but nonetheless showing that was a dick move on Madzeal's part. Dear dev I wish your passion for the trade of game developing might burn as bright as the efforts put by Valve into making Half-life 3. May your next update be releasedon the same day as the next instalment in Lula 3D's franchise
30 min. to load ????? o_Oo_O

bcLK

Dec 31, 2017
I find it amazing how people go crazy over this NTR stuff. Are you sure you know what NTR is? The MC is not hurt or jealous at the prospect of Elaine dating someone. In fact, he's happy for her. There is no intimate relationship between Elaine and the MC. Therefore, there is no NTR. Will there be an intimate relationship in the future? We'll have to wait and find out.

I think it's funny. And a bit hypocritical. It's fine for a male character to fuck every pussy in sight, but when a female character goes on one date (and she hasn't even gone on the first date yet), all hell breaks loose.
What you're saying is meaningless. In case the female character is not the MC, it is someone who could have a relationship with the MC. And if this character has a boyfriend and is someone who will relate to the MC, it is NTR.

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
At the start of the game. You get a notification on the left side saying 'nude mode activated'
i dont know what I´m doing wrong but it dosn´t matter where I press \ and type Nude, nothing happens.
When you say at the start do you mean when the new load and Quit buttons show up or do you mean Ingame-Start with the first text says: ...........?
OKAY OKAY Now I got it! It was the wrong Button You´re talking about. Cause in my Case it was the ^ above Tab I had to push for activating the Console!

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
And as somebody allready said: I can not change the Resolution, their is only 1280x720 !
And NO i have not typed the Window Button :(

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes