VN Ren'Py Abandoned House of Seduction[v2.2] [Madzeal]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
@Madzeal,
1) I install the game on the desktop and disable my antivirus.
2) "hos.exe" start
3) No, I always thought Unity worked the same way as RPGM. (My bad. :whistle:)
4) New profile, done.
5) Enter Name > Ok
6) Settings > Save ... "New Save" does not work.
7) I do not have backup.

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
This looks like a promising game. All characters are hot. Most of them familiar from other games, but that is not necessarily a bad thing. Never get tired of Elly....I mean Megan.
I know that it may sound sound selfish, and that technically it is not NTR, but would like to be able to prevent mom/ landlady from dating other guys.
I try to save often and game will crash once in a while.

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
@Madzeal,
1) I install the game on the desktop and disable my antivirus.
2) "hos.exe" start
3) No, I always thought Unity worked the same way as RPGM. (My bad. :whistle:)
4) New profile, done.
5) Enter Name > Ok
6) Settings > Save ... "New Save" does not work.
7) I do not have backup.
Well I'm flummoxed

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
WTF happend to the characters?! They look like shit now. And why the hell would you alter characters and only do it with the 2nd half of the game. What sort of fuckery is that?! New mom/Elain, does not look like anyones mother unless they are still in diapers. Charlotte didn't need 'fixing' and I have yet to continue on from seeing them.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Version 2 made major progress on character design was wondering will version 1 also be updated later like version 2 ?? Even though the Land lady design for version 2 was improved i did not mind how she looked in version 1.

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Version 2 made major progress on character design was wondering will version 1 also be updated later like version 2 ?? Even though the Land lady design for version 2 was improved i did not mind how she looked in version 1.
Unfortunately all the image files from v1 were lost so it's unlikely it will not be updated. It would require every image to be redone from scratch and, with only one artist in the team, that would be difficult to do as well as maintaining a decent update schedule.

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
I tried the game on another PC Window 7 64 bit, the backup works.

I drop, I try everything on my PC Window 10 64 bit.
Disable the antivirus.
Run in Admin mode with Window 8, 7, Vista, XP.
Clean my desk.
Update my drivers.

The backup still does not work and if I put the " " in "\ AppData \ LocalLow \ madZeal \ hos \ Saves" it does not work, I am forced to create a new profile to start a game.

Can someone give me a save for a last test? Thank you.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Was interested in giving the game a go, but was alarmed by a few people mentioning the landlady/mom dating other people in the game and "getting it down" with them. A lady looking like she does is pretty much an instant love interest to a viewer, even if not for the MC himself, and if she's courted by others and such, well at least in hentai that qualifies as NTR, as its purpose is to cause jealousy and anger in the MC, even in the viewer/player. So was just wondering if NTR tag could be added or it being mentioned in dev notes or something, just so that players like myself would know what we would possibly be in for, I feel deceived when I bump into NTR without any warning.

Just my 2 cents in that matter.

Other than that, art looks great and overview sounded quite interesting, so I wish all the best to the game and dev :)

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Was interested in giving the game a go, but was alarmed by a few people mentioning the landlady/mom dating other people in the game and "getting it down" with them. A lady looking like she does is pretty much an instant love interest to a viewer, even if not for the MC himself, and if she's courted by others and such, well at least in hentai that qualifies as NTR, as its purpose is to cause jealousy and anger in the MC, even in the viewer/player. So was just wondering if NTR tag could be added or it being mentioned in dev notes or something, just so that players like myself would know what we would possibly be in for, I feel deceived when I bump into NTR without any warning.

Other than that, art looks great and overview sounded quite interesting, so I wish all the best to the game and dev :)
SnarlingMeatyHousefly-size_restricted.gif

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018

There is no NTR! Elaine dating is integral part of future story lines and how that affects her relationship with MC. Just because Elaine gets herself a boyfriend it should not naturally follow that this game has NTR. I repeat there is no NTR and never will be!

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
There is no NTR! Elaine dating is integral part of future story lines and how that affects her relationship with MC. Just because Elaine gets herself a boyfriend it should not naturally follow that this game has NTR. I repeat there is no NTR and never will be!
so she is dating other dude but it is not NTR? how is it called than? i dont really care if NTR is integral or not its the same thing however you look at it...

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Alright, was just concerned and was looking for a bit of info, thanks for your response and for the clarification. :)

Reactions: Endrju
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes