VN Ren'Py Abandoned House of Seduction[v2.2] [Madzeal]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Other example if it helps, I can move the tab "New Save" from top to bottom, but nothing else with.
Save1.jpg Save2.jpg

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
You do know most people get pissed at the idea of having MC's mom fuck some other dude than him do u ... it's no NTR ok but you're trying "to rebuild" your relationship with her so that kinda makes you interested in his mom, in a sexual way in future updates as the dev stated, thus the NTR reference. I don't know about u bruh but if I have to share my women, I'll do it only with other women.

Also you don't seem to make a diference between being a bad ass and a douche (your version of a "bad ass" = insecure pussy, or poor Cassie who flaunts her bitchy attitude just to hide her past trauma) ... by making him more of a bad ass (not insecure pussy) I meant the dev should make the MC the exact oposite of what he is now ... confident, supportive of women (especially those he tries to seduce), getting a fucking job to make a dough, but most important more of a charming dom (not the stereotypical asshole, one who knows how to make a lady fall for him ;)) the sub/good boy relationship with Meg may not be everyone's cup of tea.
I totally agree about getting pissed at the idea of having MC's mom fuck some other dude than him also about rebuilding your relationship and the part about the sharing my woman with Only the lady's and last I also agree with the idea of The m.C going from Zero to bad ass through the course of the story

Reactions: JanisL
Mar 15, 2018
Mac version wont run.
Same with me, no chance to run the MAC version.

But Windows-version work fin on a MAC with Vive Staging:

----> Control-click on the EXE and choose "Open with Vine Staging" and wait about 40 sec´s to launch :)

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Other example if it helps, I can move the tab "New Save" from top to bottom, but nothing else with.
View attachment 228769 View attachment 228770
So, did you download the resent game version at OP (version 0.2-public) 315.1 MB ???? If so, try to load it again and before extracted, delete the whole folder of madZeal in your LocalLow.......ect. Delete allso your old House of Seduction or Hos folder, where your OLD game is !!!! So start from scratch as there never was this game in your comp. before !!!!

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I figured 1 of them was bad i thought the strictness was suppose to prevent the date from happening after chosing the worry part strictness encreased i guess that was bad move. Thanks for warning. btw does that mean the bad end when player is evicted or does the game continue regardless. So now he has to look for a new apartment.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Just played from start to end (AGAIN), and there is an isue !!! Game seems to be 32bit and I have 64bit system !!! Not allways but every second or thrid time, when I save, game crashes !!!! I have deleted everything about previous games (folder in LocalLow, old version folder), so I had a clean start !!! Anyone else having same isue ????

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
So, did you download the resent game version at OP (version 0.2-public) 315.1 MB ???? If so, try to load it again and before extracted, delete the whole folder of madZeal in your LocalLow.......ect. Delete allso your old House of Seduction or Hos folder, where your OLD game is !!!! So start from scratch as there never was this game in your comp. before !!!!
I try everything and nothing works, and yes I have the latest version, thanks!!!!!

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
And then? New> "Enter Name" > Save... It's the same!!!
View attachment 229074

Okay been watching this conversation for a while. Please answer these question to help understand your problem

1) Downloaded and extracted to a location of your choice
2) Started the game using the .exe file. Found in the location you extracted the files to
3) Are you trying to run the game using Unity?
4) When the game is running you set up a new profile
5) Enter name and then continued
6) Decided to save. Clicked on settings menu and save and then new save
7) Tried to load the new save

If you done all that the game should work normally. If it doesn't then problem is not at our end

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
I`m out of options now, only thing I can think is, that your download went wrong, your extraction went wrong (sometimes virus scanners block files), I don`t konw !!!! Sorry (y)
No, I already try all this, I do not see where the problem comes from...

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes