VN Ren'Py Abandoned House of Seduction[v2.2] [Madzeal]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
i dont know what I´m doing wrong but it dosn´t matter where I press \ and type Nude, nothing happens.
When you say at the start do you mean when the new load and Quit buttons show up or do you mean Ingame-Start with the first text says: ...........?
OKAY OKAY Now I got it! It was the wrong Button You´re talking about. Cause in my Case it was the ^ above Tab I had to push for activating the Console!
It depends your keyboard configuration ( European, American or what so ever) !!!! (y)

Reactions: Gandalf78

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Madzeal:
Why you changed the mothers apearence (fabulous to not so good) ????? Just curious !!! :cry::cry::cry:

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
What you're saying is meaningless. In case the female character is not the MC, it is someone who could have a relationship with the MC. And if this character has a boyfriend and is someone who will relate to the MC, it is NTR.
Once again, I urge you to review the definition of NTR. From Urban Dictionary:

Japanese acronym for Netorare, used to define a genre of Eroge (Hentai Game), meaning "Cuckold". In short, the main protagonist's loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader.

So, the Western term for NTR is cuckold. I reiterate, since there is no intimate relationship between the MC and Elaine, there is no NTR.

According to your definition, NTR exists between a main character and any female character anywhere, which is simply ridiculous on the face of it. Therefore, what you are saying is meaningless.

Reactions: The Sailor Man

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
What "backup" are you talking about ???? I`m quite sure, that this version (0.2 public), you CAN`T use your saves at version 0.1, 0.1.1 or 0.1.2 !!! In my case (ihave 0.1.2 saves), they don`t work, because they are in different format and they are in different folder !!!!
"Backup" of the version v2 public... I do not have the versions 0.1, 0.1.1, or 0.1.2. Thanks. :mad:

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes