VN Ren'Py Abandoned House of Seduction[v2.2] [Madzeal]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
all the same-i'd like to list somethings i would like. i want anal, oral, titjobs, assjobs-and rimming-for all girls-along with the usua. maybe allow us to get her off pot..........i just don't like drugs. and please blet this be like a sandbox-where you can still have sex with the girls after beating the game. i hate games that don't allow you to keep playing-makes it feel like a downer.
Well, I'll just say this: some of what you've listed in in the plans, and some is not. That's all I'm willing to say for now.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Karabonga

Dec 11, 2018
Why does this game not keep my saves from the previous versions? I played v0.2 and now 2.1 I need to start from the beginning

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
stretch.jpg
Notice how the girls have been stretched a little bit? The lady on the left is very thin, the middle one is stretched and the one the right is stretched as well, but only a bit. This happens all the time and it varies from frame to frame.

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
c:\user\....\AppData\LocalLow\MadZeal\HOS
Not directed towards you in general, but would be nice if there was a little guide on where to put the patch. I'm using the Mac download and I am utterly and completely lost. I have scoured my Application Support folder as I believe that is the closest to the AppData folder and yet I can't find anything that closely resembles the file directory

kok

Sep 13, 2016
Not directed towards you in general, but would be nice if there was a little guide on where to put the patch. I'm using the Mac download and I am utterly and completely lost. I have scoured my Application Support folder as I believe that is the closest to the AppData folder and yet I can't find anything that closely resembles the file directory
i don't use mac
but do you know where save are located in mac
patch is just modified save file so you need to find save folder and replace save file

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
i don't use mac
but do you know where save are located in mac
patch is just modified save file so you need to find save folder and replace save file
Been creating saves so I have something to look for, still haven't found the save location

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
look into ~/Library/Caches folder
Likewise, nothing by Madzeal, HoS or even Unity. I appreciate the help, but I think I'll just let it be. It frustrating cause I know saving and loading works, I just have no clue where it loads from...and I don't have the patience to search through hundreds of folders :sleep:

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
The aspect ratio of the women keeps changing, which makes their overly narrow noses look pencil thin. In one pose their bodies will be squished and narrow, in another image wide and stretched; if there's three on screen at once, they have a mix of narrow (left), wide (centre), normal (right); it's really odd.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Does installing the incest patch mean, that previous saves - also those that where made while using the previous incest patch - are lost? Then every new incest patch would mean a restart, and that would be very silly...(n)

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Likewise, nothing by Madzeal, HoS or even Unity. I appreciate the help, but I think I'll just let it be. It frustrating cause I know saving and loading works, I just have no clue where it loads from...and I don't have the patience to search through hundreds of folders :sleep:
I don't use Mac so I can't provide any help. Sorry

Reactions: Hoostevall
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes