Nov 28, 2023
You limiting scenes to patreon only is a tarnish on this project. Bro. let us free people have the full game and take the patreons who want it because they just want to support and can.
The music is beautiful. The art most likely Ai but used with good scene posing. The dialogue reads well. Characters have personality and back and forth interactions. The music, the music and SFX. You tried so hard and it is amazing. Really good stuff. You've done something with the themes of Naruto. Expanded on the brutal world of ninja and I want to see more. I really want to enjoy this experience and give reviews with almost every update you put out.

But man, you blocking the content. You denying us the story and moments. There's a clear love in this game and I respect that. Your putting soul here. Rely on that, don't gatekeep.

Nov 28, 2023
To avoid any future confusion:
HoS is and will be, in active development for the foreseeable future! In that regard the initial release will of course, NOT be a complete game.
-While the initial release will still include around 1-2 hours of content, by no means will it be a complete experience.
-You can think of it as what I'd be comfortable releasing as a 0.1x version (To be rebranded as such when released)

Release Schedule:
Pre-Release:
7/8th of August (Free and available for all)
Initial-Release: 21st of August (For Chunin+ Supporters)
Initial-Release: 28st of August (Free and available for all)

Unlocked content for free players:
Locked content will be made available to free players whenever a succeeding free version of HoS is released!
For example, locked content in HoS's pre-release will be unlocked for everyone when the initial-release is launched for free users at the 28th. This pattern will continue for future versions.

Please understand that this is a product that takes countless hours of work to ship in a compelling state. Even with that in mind, ALL content is eventually made available for free to ALL players. In return, all I ask for is patience from those of you who choose to consume it for free.
I will accept the promise of all content becoming free. And a word of thought. I like the idea a lot of being the inheritor of the Fox Demon's Chakra and being the tyrannical overlord. Please, let the dominant and romance routes be your main focus. I know the NTR gang is going to rise up and ask for content and it is what it is. Everyone has their fetish, but there is so much NTR shit. A game where you are the powerful dominating corruptor is rare and has awesome story potential.

I really don't want another NTR trope conga line of bad feels powerless protag storytelling. To become a great shinobi lord, that has creative fire that will keep me and other readers invested. You've earned my respect and I shall be waiting for the first release and I will give greater feedback as it comes out. In depth.
Good job

sam20sss

Jan 24, 2023
I would have preferred kawaki as the main dominant who subdues hinata and himawari than borrito but hey, it's what it is ....

Jul 16, 2017
I will accept the promise of all content becoming free. And a word of thought. I like the idea a lot of being the inheritor of the Fox Demon's Chakra and being the tyrannical overlord. Please, let the dominant and romance routes be your main focus. I know the NTR gang is going to rise up and ask for content and it is what it is. Everyone has their fetish, but there is so much NTR shit. A game where you are the powerful dominating corruptor is rare and has awesome story potential.

I really don't want another NTR trope conga line of bad feels powerless protag storytelling. To become a great shinobi lord, that has creative fire that will keep me and other readers invested. You've earned my respect and I shall be waiting for the first release and I will give greater feedback as it comes out. In depth.
Good job
Why can't the NTR gang get off to having a whole game taken from them instead of just a woman or two

BBBBB7

Dec 22, 2017
How do you stop boruto's head from exploding? His meter's already at 100% but the game keeps ending

Balddog

Mar 3, 2021
00004.png

Huh? I wonder where this scene came from?

Eren Yeager.jpg

Anyway, my only issue with this game is that Himawari lacks her whiskers. Other than that, looking forward to how this game progress.

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
Dude, ninjas can put eyes and mouths on their arms, and shoot bones from their fingers. What is wrong with an extra finger and a blade coming out of his wrist? :V
When you put it that way....maybe we've been misjudging ai art wrong this whole time? The extra fingers are a feature not a bug.

• Haha
Reactions: Balddog and Taurom
Dec 1, 2021
View attachment 3930102

Huh? I wonder where this scene came from?

View attachment 3930103

Anyway, my only issue with this game is that Himawari lacks her whiskers. Other than that, looking forward to how this game progress.
Edgy lord Naruto be like: "Hinata finding another man...?! No, I don't want that! I want her to think about me and no one else for the rest of my life! Even after I die... I want to be on the front of her mind for a while! TEN YEARS AT LEAST!"

• Haha
Reactions: Balddog

JLuckas

Aug 4, 2018
1) Congratulations on the game, it looks very promising, the art (AI) is very good and wonderful in the scenes that matter. 2) Be prepared for a lot of criticism from players who just want to push their own will. This is an open environment, there are people of all types and with all tastes, and many of them will say that it is average/bad because it does not follow their preferences. I wish you wisdom and intelligence to separate these people from those who WANT YOUR GAME. Whether it is because of the art, which is very good, or the story, which also seems promising. One question: after the scene introducing the two wonderful heroines, the options respect, love, and obedience appear. Will routes be developed for the other options in the future?

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Maybe sus, maybe not. The theme is boruto after all, a big popular current manga naturally attracts a lot of existing fans.
Is it really tho?
Naruto seems to have completely vanished from the zeitgeist with Boruto only ever being brought up whenever someone complains about the shit designs or ridiculous world building.

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes