BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Cheating implies being in a relationship. So... eh... How? His problem is that he CAN'T establish any kind of relationship. So no, no cheating. Full-on Harem, where everyone's okay with that.
And how is the romance tag achieved without establishing any relationship with the LIs?

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
View attachment 2423330

Overview:

You're not a college freshman. You're not a war veteran. You're not a private detective. You're just a guy who, at a young age, decided he wanted to be a ladies' man. But what do you do when you've already achieved your goal, and every week you have a new girl in bed to forget the total emptiness inside for a few hours? It's been six years: you're lonely, disappointed in life, in women, in yourself, with no relationship-building skills. But you want to change that, work with a therapist, and decide to go far away from the bustling city and get your head straight. A month or two in a remote village with friendly people, what can go wrong? But will you be able to change your attitude towards women and find intimacy, or will you be stuck in your cold world? The choice is yours. Learn to care or be consumed by hatred.
Thread Updated: 2023-02-27
Release Date: 2023-02-27
Developer: Ern The Skald - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -

Other: ANDROID

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk

View attachment 2423341 View attachment 2423342 View attachment 2423343 View attachment 2423344 View attachment 2423345 View attachment 2423346 View attachment 2423347 View attachment 2423348
I read ur dev notes for animations you can try multiple pics in a repeatable sequence like flip cards and have the group of pics timed to move from 1 to another in sequence. Ive seen it before and if done rite its pretty much just as good or dam near to it.

HeyNey

Mar 1, 2023
View attachment 2423330

Overview:

You're not a college freshman. You're not a war veteran. You're not a private detective. You're just a guy who, at a young age, decided he wanted to be a ladies' man. But what do you do when you've already achieved your goal, and every week you have a new girl in bed to forget the total emptiness inside for a few hours? It's been six years: you're lonely, disappointed in life, in women, in yourself, with no relationship-building skills. But you want to change that, work with a therapist, and decide to go far away from the bustling city and get your head straight. A month or two in a remote village with friendly people, what can go wrong? But will you be able to change your attitude towards women and find intimacy, or will you be stuck in your cold world? The choice is yours. Learn to care or be consumed by hatred.
Thread Updated: 2023-02-27
Release Date: 2023-02-27
Developer: Ern The Skald - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -

Other: ANDROID

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk

View attachment 2423341 View attachment 2423342 View attachment 2423343 View attachment 2423344 View attachment 2423345 View attachment 2423346 View attachment 2423347 View attachment 2423348
Love this game for sense of humor, lots of thoughts which I like to read, fun and interesting characters, also I enjoy the music and I REEEAAAALY WAITING FOR A NEW PART OF GAME!❤❤❤❤

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ern The Skáld

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Ern The Skáld little question that have been in my mind, who is the one that Erin mention when she was sleeping? Because of how she react to the MC she seems to like him but that dream may mean she is in relationship? Plus she mention how the MC is the only good male she has meet. Is Erin route going to go netori?
By the way totally a mood killer that the first love interest we meet have a sex dream with another person.

Ern The Skáld

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
Ern The Skáld little question that have been in my mind, who is the one that Erin mention when she was sleeping? Because of how she react to the MC she seems to like him but that dream may mean she is in relationship? Plus she mention how the MC is the only good male she has meet. Is Erin route going to go netori?
By the way totally a mood killer that the first love interest we meet have a sex dream with another person.
I think I've already answered that - it's her secret and she may share it later on. I have actual character motivation and arcs planned for every single one. :D

But do not worry, I wouldn't do something like throwing netori in a player's face first thing in the game. In fact, there's no netori at all in the game.

Ern The Skáld

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
A bit of an announcement - second chapter is in the works, approximate estimate - end of next week. Some renders are done, half of the script is done. It's gonna be on the bigger side of things, I think around 1000-1200 lines of dialogue and 700-800 renders. So, eh... Sorry it takes so long? I'm working solo on that, besides my normal job, which takes a lot of time.

Ern The Skáld

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
Repost from Patreon (since none of you are there yet, but I still hope)
Progress Update on v0.2

The script turned out A LOT bigger than I expected, roughly twice the size of v0.1

IRL stuff like work and health are trying to cuck me, but I'm still going strong and working daily on the project, just not as much as I'd have hoped.

You can expect some new characters, some more exposition, a little less of MC's trains of thought and CHOICES™ that will actually matter and affect everything! Stay tuned, it's coming soon!

Ern The Skáld

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
Dang why is this abandoned? I was really looking forward to next update... now I am a little bit sad.
Imma let you in on a little secret - it's not :illuminati:

But I've been really snowed under RL stuff for the past 8 months - changing countries, helping my family, trying to establish a stable source of income... A lot of stuff has happened, but HOTS is not dead, I can promise you.

I'll reopen the thread and remove the "abandoned" tag as soon as I'll drop an update.