BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
For some reason someone has deleted my post where I asked, so I ask again.

Can Maledom, BDSM, spanking and slave be avoided?

I like harem and romance games, so if these other things can be avoided, I might be interested.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Ern The Skáld little question is this going to have any type of NTRish content? Like sharing, swinging or other males sleeping with the girls? By the way good first release.

Oh and about the harem, you mean it in at the end the protagonist can end up with all the girls right? Because I have seen some games that call themselves harems and still make the players choose at the very end between the girls.

Ern The Skáld

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
Awesome job dude! I am just wondering, what is your idea for spanking scenes in the game? I ask this because I am a spanko :)
Thank you! Right now it's not set in stone, so it can be something lighter, like addition to the sex, or a whole separate spanking punishment scene. Depends on how the story goes.

Reactions: ReaperMania

Ern The Skáld

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
For some reason someone has deleted my post where I asked, so I ask again.

Can Maledom, BDSM, spanking and slave be avoided?

I like harem and romance games, so if these other things can be avoided, I might be interested.
BDSM and Slave go hand in hand and yes, these will be avoidable.
Spanking - well there was some light spanking in the first scene. Prominent, serious spanking will be avoidable.

Maledom... Is a bit more complex. Since MC is a pretty dominant and alpha by nature, complete 100% vanilla is out of the question. Depends on what you consider maledom, really. It will range from soft, caring and gentle domming, akin to DDLg dynamics to very brutal, disrespectful and humiliating one, depending on your choices. If you choose to not be an asshole towards girls, you will listen to their desires and only Dom when they want you to Dom. If not, well... Then MC will take whatever the fuck he wants.

Ern The Skáld

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
Ern The Skáld little question is this going to have any type of NTRish content? Like sharing, swinging or other males sleeping with the girls? By the way good first release.

Oh and about the harem, you mean it in at the end the protagonist can end up with all the girls right? Because I have seen some games that call themselves harems and still make the players choose at the very end between the girls.
Like I said in the devnotes - nope, no NTRish content. No sharing, no swinging, no other males. Might consider using it as a threat later down the line, but definitely not as a prominent fetish. By the way - thank you!

About the harem - we're gonna build the harem as we go along, it's not just gonna randomly appear at the end. And there will be an option to choose one specific girl to your liking, but true harem option will still be present. I have a strong dislike for games like that as well, tbh. Why would I build myself a harem, when at the end I have to choose one?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
BDSM and Slave go hand in hand and yes, these will be avoidable.
Spanking - well there was some light spanking in the first scene. Prominent, serious spanking will be avoidable.

Maledom... Is a bit more complex. Since MC is a pretty dominant and alpha by nature, complete 100% vanilla is out of the question. Depends on what you consider maledom, really. It will range from soft, caring and gentle domming, akin to DDLg dynamics to very brutal, disrespectful and humiliating one, depending on your choices. If you choose to not be an asshole towards girls, you will listen to their desires and only Dom when they want you to Dom. If not, well... Then MC will take whatever the fuck he wants.
Ok, thanks for the answer. As long as I can avoid the MC being a jerk and therefore the maledom not being something humiliating and aggressive, I think it can be fine.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ern The Skáld

Ern The Skáld

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
why, serious question? No other ideas? Every plotpoint needs to be linked to sex no matter what?
I said "might", not "will". I don't actually want to link every plot point to that, I'm just leaving it out there as an option.
There will be plenty of actual threats, don't worry :D

Sex will be one of the main topics of the game, seeing how MC's motivation is tied to that, but it will be done in a subtle manner, not "I HAVE TO FUCK EVERY FEMALE THAT COMES IN SIGHT AND MY MAIN PROBLEM IS OTHER MEN WHO WANT TO FUCK MY FEMALES". This mentality that MC had in the past IS his current problem and what he's trying to stay away from. You can play the game, it's explained there. :)

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
I said "might", not "will". I don't actually want to link every plot point to that, I'm just leaving it out there as an option.
There will be plenty of actual threats, don't worry :D

Sex will be one of the main topics of the game, seeing how MC's motivation is tied to that, but it will be done in a subtle manner, not "I HAVE TO FUCK EVERY FEMALE THAT COMES IN SIGHT AND MY MAIN PROBLEM IS OTHER MEN WHO WANT TO FUCK MY FEMALES". This mentality that MC had in the past IS his current problem and what he's trying to stay away from. You can play the game, it's explained there. :)
na thx if you are not clear on NTR its already dead to me, but good luck.

Ern The Skáld

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
na thx if you are not clear on NTR its already dead to me, but good luck.
Alright, let me reiterate that again. THERE WILL BE NO NTR, SHARING, SWINGING OR ANYTHING SEXUAL INVOLVING OTHER MEN. MC WILL NOT HAVE AN OPTION TO SHARE HIS PARTNERS WITH ANOTHER MALE WILLINGLY, OR UNWILLINGLY. Like I said in the devnotes when uploading the game. Does that answer your question?

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Alright, let me reiterate that again. THERE WILL BE NO NTR, SHARING, SWINGING OR ANYTHING SEXUAL INVOLVING OTHER MEN. MC WILL NOT HAVE AN OPTION TO SHARE HIS PARTNERS WITH ANOTHER MALE WILLINGLY, OR UNWILLINGLY. Like I said in the devnotes when uploading the game. Does that answer your question?
yes that answers my question.
the thing is we get to often invested in a game with time and/or money only for a dev to pull a achually or its technically not later on. So sorry if I'm no longer willing to give the benefit of the doubt if a dev flipflopps between different stances.

• Sad

Samu Al Hydit

May 16, 2019
Hey man, any plans on adding cheating content (e.g. MC cheats on Girl A with other girls) considering he's a playboy?

Ern The Skáld

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
Hey man, any plans on adding cheating content (e.g. MC cheats on Girl A with other girls) considering he's a playboy?
Cheating implies being in a relationship. So... eh... How? His problem is that he CAN'T establish any kind of relationship. So no, no cheating. Full-on Harem, where everyone's okay with that.

Reactions: Samu Al Hydit

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
By the way sorry if some of us come strong about the NTRish content. We have been bited hard in the past when devs suddenly add this type of content out of nowhere in update 10 when it wasn't supposed to have any. It always hard to invest yourself in a game just to be betrayed that way. So is nice to have a definitive answer about your posture regarding that type of content from the start so thank for that.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Great start, the story is different enough from the usual ones we get nowadays, so it's a welcome change of pace for me. If anything it felt a little short, but that's probably a "me wanting to keep going" problem and not a "not enough content" problem.

Keep it up.

• Red Heart

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
House Of The Sun [v0.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 108mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.