Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
The story looks good, only downside for me, the head of the mc. He doesn't look like a man to a woman, he's not really attractive. Thank you for making a face of an attractive guy where with charm there it is not at all the case.
Thank you for taking into account my opinion on the head of the mc. :)
Good luck with your "DEV" game. (y)

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Not a shabby start at all!
  • Poses would need some work - it's minor but I would say fingers and so on. The bigger issue would be that shoulder pose when the MC is taking that drink.
  • I would suggest to turn off the chromatic aberration in the GraphicMods in HS2.
  • This is more of a tip - don't use camera light too much! Try experimenting with different lights and see how they can better your scenes.
  • Oh and your Patreon page is not active yet - I assume it's under review now?
Yeah, that's probably all I can suggest. Dialogues seem good - for story, I will wait a bit to comment further. All in all, good luck, dev!

Ern The Skáld

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
Not a shabby start at all!
  • Poses would need some work - it's minor but I would say fingers and so on. The bigger issue would be that shoulder pose when the MC is taking that drink.
  • I would suggest to turn off the chromatic aberration in the GraphicMods in HS2.
  • This is more of a tip - don't use camera light too much! Try experimenting with different lights and see how they can better your scenes.
  • Oh and your Patreon page is not active yet - I assume it's under review now?
Yeah, that's probably all I can suggest. Dialogues seem good - for story, I will wait a bit to comment further. All in all, good luck, dev!
Thank you!
Yeah, I've never worked with any posing engines before and detailed posing in HS is... Troublesome, to say the least. Regarding that pose - being a tall fella myself, that's how I often find myself sitting at pubs, cause counters are for normal sized people. And our MC is 197cm or 6'5" tall.

Chromatic abberation adds to the cinematographic effect IMO, but I've turned it down significantly.

I don't think there's a single scene with a camera light :D Most of them are top/angled top. Picked up some lighting tricks while working as a photographer, but I'll take your advice, thanks!

Patreon is still under review, yeah. Doing everything in the last minute :D

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Okay, so a fairly solid first outing.

Right off that bat, the fact that they didn't number this version 1.0 means that they're paying some attention to detail.

I liked that the conversation with the therapist passed the sniff test. A lot of amateur writers run afoul of trying to write dialogue for professionals (doctors, lawyers, police, etc.), and make the kind of mistakes that can eject the reader right out of the experience. Accurate or not, nothing there caused me to do a double take or otherwise shatter my suspension of disbelief.

Visually, the models are a bit rough. With the exception of the therapist and the landlady, everyone looks a bit off. Lighting could use some work. I don't know what's wrong per se, only that it often looks flat and very artificial. In so far as posing goes, the weakest thing is by and far the shoulders. I don't know if HS2 has skeletal controls for the clavicles, but if it does, they really need to consider how people's arms and collar bones actually shift when they do stuff like raise their arms over their heads.

I like the characters, but take that with a grain of salt; any MC that isn't a dipshit teenager author-insert that just trips into pussy left and right gets a pretty big pass from me (but legal-loli gingers with fun accents are always a win).

So yeah, color me intrigued. It's not spectacular so far, but there's the solid foundation here, and it's pretty obvious that the creator has put care and effort into the production. The attention to details, like character building and not neglecting their inner monologues, are much appreciated.

Ern The Skáld

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey, thanks for the constructive points, I appreciate it a lot! My wife is actually a psychologist, so I consulted her for that matter - every point there is complete truth, albeit simplified and de-terminologized a little.
The shoulder control in HS is atrocious (essentially you move the shoulder - you move an arm, a torso, a head and sometimes a leg with it), so I'll try to avoid the poses with high-risen arms until I find a workaround. Or get a better PC so I can switch to Blender. Characters get better later down the line, both visually and in terms of personality, I can promise that.

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
Awesome job dude! I am just wondering, what is your idea for spanking scenes in the game? I ask this because I am a spanko :)

Samu Al Hydit

May 16, 2019
Milf, Corruption, Harem, Thriller, Multiple Endings, BDSM, Loli, Virgin, Romance, Creampie, Big Ass, Humiliation, Slave, Stripping, Teasing, Voyeurism
Any plans on adding cheating content (e.g. MC cheats on Girl A with other girls) considering he's a playboy?

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Those are some seriously fucked up shoulders. It's like he skipped every day but upper arm day. And every day was upper arm/shoulder day.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Hey, thanks for the constructive points, I appreciate it a lot! My wife is actually a psychologist, so I consulted her for that matter - every point there is complete truth, albeit simplified and de-terminologized a little.
The shoulder control in HS is atrocious (essentially you move the shoulder - you move an arm, a torso, a head and sometimes a leg with it), so I'll try to avoid the poses with high-risen arms until I find a workaround. Or get a better PC so I can switch to Blender. Characters get better later down the line, both visually and in terms of personality, I can promise that.
Who is ronnie?

Reactions: Teddy 369