Ern The Skáld

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
game_banner.jpg

Overview:

You're not a college freshman. You're not a war veteran. You're not a private detective. You're just a guy who, at a young age, decided he wanted to be a ladies' man. But what do you do when you've already achieved your goal, and every week you have a new girl in bed to forget the total emptiness inside for a few hours? It's been six years: you're lonely, disappointed in life, in women, in yourself, with no relationship-building skills. But you want to change that, work with a therapist, and decide to go far away from the bustling city and get your head straight. A month or two in a remote village with friendly people, what can go wrong? But will you be able to change your attitude towards women and find intimacy, or will you be stuck in your cold world? The choice is yours. Learn to care or be consumed by hatred.
Thread Updated: 2023-02-27
Release Date: 2023-02-27
Developer: Ern The Skald - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Other: ANDROID

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk

screenshot (0).jpg screenshot (1).jpg screenshot (2).jpg screenshot (3).jpg screenshot (4).jpg screenshot (5).jpg screenshot (6).jpg screenshot (7).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
HouseOfTheSun-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Ern The Skáld

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
So when you say no midgame pregnancy are you saying there is no Pregnancy at all planned?
I will consider adding it in the endings, but as far as I'm aware, pregnancy-lovers don't really like endgame pregnancies. As of now there's just no place for them in the story.

Reactions: aze123451

EvilDave86

Dec 5, 2017
I will consider adding it in the endings, but as far as I'm aware, pregnancy-lovers don't really like endgame pregnancies. As of now there's just no place for them in the story.
Actually not opposed to endgame pregnancy but since you MC has potential of being an ass not doing what a girl asks like pulling out can be a good story writing element. Just a thought is all. Don't need to lead to pregnancy but the risk carries weight to that fetish.

Ern The Skáld

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
Actually not opposed to endgame pregnancy but since you MC has potential of being an ass not doing what a girl asks like pulling out can be a good story writing element. Just a thought is all. Don't need to lead to pregnancy but the risk carries weight to that fetish.
I'll take it into consideration, thanks!

Ern The Skáld

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
Jokes aside, look interesting, maybe adding more of the planned tags would be good (I doubt it's just those) and what would be the reason for the Horror tag?

Thanks, good luck.
Thank you for the interest! I'll revisit the planned tags section as soon as I'll get the ownership of the thread. It's not Horror per se, it more of a Thriller, but we don't have such a tag here. Let's just say that the village MC's going to is not all sunshine and rainbows. ;)

Reactions: Chimba

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
House Of The Sun [0.1] Compressed (UnTested) With UAGC (2.2.3)

Win/Linux (765 MB/ 106 MB) :

Reactions: rogokin and M@ximus

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
You're just a guy who, at a young age, decided he wanted to be a ladies' man. But what do you do when you've already achieved your goal?
You want to change that, and decide to go with your therapist, far away from the bustling city and get your head straight. :sneaky:
but......

MC: "And that's how I started my therapy.... Tigers can't change their stripes." lol

screenshot_4 (1x).jpg
THX for sharing...

Last edited:

Ern The Skáld

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
But you want to change that, and decide to go far away with your therapist, from the bustling city and get your head straight. :sneaky:

MC: "Ah sh*t, Here we go again... Tigers can't change their stripes." lol

THX for sharing...
Thanks for partaking! The therapist is not on the menu, sadly. Might be in some dream-sequence, but I'll leave that voting for patrons.