Peter Small

Apr 3, 2018
Win32+Win64+Linux+MacOS in attached torrent
OR
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In case of downloading Original Story problems, extract attached zip in %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Eek\House Party\
and maybe once party will be held also in the office.[/QUOTE]

I must be doing something wrong but I cannot get the MacOS version to work when i try to open i get the message ''the application cannot be opened'' can anyone confirm what i need to do?

Reactions: elisium999

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
So at this point I feel like an idiot, but I just can't get the sex scenes to uncensor.
You don't need the patch UNLESS you are using the steam version which you paid for. Anything here should be uncensored standard. If you installed the patch over the game here, then that's your problem.

asfaweg34234234

Aug 3, 2017
i dont remember where, but i think they actually anounced that a while ago.
I was a patreon member in the past, and I remember them mentioning Office Party in Discord then as well. Back then it was just there idea on paper. Not surprised they where thinking about the future.

jarb01

May 18, 2017
the fixed version of 0.9.2 has been delayed again. from the official forum:
not too surprised, personally. but i'm glad theyre making sure it works.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
There is no such quest in the game. There is Stud Search, that leads to Matchmaker, that leads to revenge ending for Ashley.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Is there a custom story that is just a sex sandbox including the dudes being able to get it on too with the chicks?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Is there a custom story that is just a sex sandbox including the dudes being able to get it on too with the chicks?
The NPC animations are brand new, so not quite. The closest thing would be HypnoHouse, but that's pretty dead, I think there was a release for 0.8.7, but every time the game is updated I believe custom stories get broken. Hence why none of the old custom stories will work. (They were all wiped anyway.) You're welcome to give the custom story maker a try for yourself, but I'd imagine it would take some knowledge of unity and coding.

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
The NPC animations are brand new, so not quite. The closest thing would be HypnoHouse, but that's pretty dead, I think there was a release for 0.8.7, but every time the game is updated I believe custom stories get broken. Hence why none of the old custom stories will work. (They were all wiped anyway.) You're welcome to give the custom story maker a try for yourself, but I'd imagine it would take some knowledge of unity and coding.
I've had my fair share of time in the custom story creator, so I'll chime in. Older stories work just fine in the new versions. They are all forward compatible. Slight things may change, for instance, when Eek moved the alcohol into the cabinet, it broke a lot of the stories that relied on being able to open the cabinet, but those types of major changes don't happen very often, so most of the time it's fine to load an older story. At the very most, it won't take advantage of some newer game features.

You don't need to know how to code or how to use Unity really to make stories. It's all visual. You just need Unity because the app to make the stories uses the Unity editor as an engine.

Reactions: Prick

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
Thoughts
I didn't enjoy this at all. this got far more attention than it deserves.
This type of game isn't for everybody. Some people are content with their 2D visual novels. For the type that like these types of games though, HP got the attention it did because it's leagues ahead of anything else anybody has attempted. Honestly, name one other western full-3D game with the amount of quality, content, and voice-acting that this game has. It's just the best of it's genre right now. Sure, it's got its bugs, and it could be better on a lot of fronts when compared to AAA games, but none of those AAA devs do adult stuff so it leaves a huge void. I think it's awesome that it's getting all of this attention because it's hopefully pioneering the way for other devs to follow suit.

That, and the game hit the spotlight prematurely. They're still working on it, and it gets better with every release. It's in early access, and a lot of people are investing into what the game *could* be. They've got a whole team working on the game now, but for what it was when it blew up, it was pretty impressive work for a solo indie dev IMO.

Reactions: Morpheas

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
i dont remember where, but i think they actually anounced that a while ago.
They've mentioned it a few times. I was in a Discord conversation a while back and they were talking about what it's going to be like. Don't quote me on this because it was a while ago, and there's no way I'm going to remember it exactly, but basically it's gonna be like HP but you're gonna be able to go to your office and your apartment, and you can meet and take girls home, and it will span over the course of your job career rather than just be one night like HP, so you can actually date girls rather than just trying to quickly hook up.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
erasmus-Today at 9:25 AM

For those that haven't seen, House Party is on sale on the Humble store until 4/15 @ 10AM PST!

Dreadful

Jun 12, 2017
Having an issue. I can't get passed the Title Screen. It says "Error: Latest Story File was not found!" I tried everything I could think of but nothing seems to work. Any ideas

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Having an issue. I can't get passed the Title Screen. It says "Error: Latest Story File was not found!" I tried everything I could think of but nothing seems to work. Any ideas
Did you unpack the game?

If so then go here for info how to fix it or get tech support.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I may be an idiot, but I'm not sure how to
Get 7zip, it's free, and I've only had a problem with it once in a blue moon.
If you don't understand how to unzip a compressed folder, I'm surprised you're even on this site because most if not everything from this site will be in compressed format.
Now, if you already have a rar reader, all you need to do is right click, open with the rar reading software, then click and drag the contents to another folder outside of the rar reader window. This should automatically decompress the contents. Alternatively, you can right click and (using 7zip) you can click extract files, which will allow you to enter a folder path for the contents to go. (Personally I find it easier to just click and drag.)
A good practice when trying a new game, keep the rar file until the game works 100%. If it doesn't work correctly by freak chance it could very well be the decompression. Delete the game files, and start over with the rar. If the decompression fails twice and the game still doesn't work, it's probably not the rar software.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes