Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
WHat's the best way to play this game? I have it on steam.... I mean ive done Katherine and Rachel but can i now do more than one girl in one game or do i have to focus just on one and save etc...?

Haven't played it in ages.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I have downloaded the 64bit through mega and also downloaded the mod pack and put languages and stories from the mod pack into the file but it's not working. Obviously I have done something wrong any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
I'm trying to do the Maddison Blackmail quest, I have her phone unlocked, I don't have any quest related dialogues with ashley anymore and when I look at maddison pics I just see "Jackpot" but can't send them by message or email. What can I do ?

Dorado100

May 3, 2017
I'm trying to do the Maddison Blackmail quest, I have her phone unlocked, I don't have any quest related dialogues with ashley anymore and when I look at maddison pics I just see "Jackpot" but can't send them by message or email. What can I do ?
I looked in the Change-logs, and the Quest "Simon Says" (The Quest for Blackmail) is Disabled:

"Disabled "Simon Says" quest temporarily while we port it to work solely in the custom story creator. This is an antiquated quest that is mostly hard-coded, and will come back in a later version revamped."

Last edited:

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
I looked in the Change-logs, and the Quest "Simon Says" (The Quest for Blackmail) is Disabled:

"Disabled "Simon Says" quest temporarily while we port it to work solely in the custom story creator. This is an antiquated quest that is mostly hard-coded, and will come back in a later version revamped."
Oh ok, thanks

jugde

Oct 28, 2017
i bought this game with this update on steam. I'm watching the game maybe 6 months and played it 2 or 3 times by downloading it from here... thought this would be the easiest way to reward the DEV's and myself XD

Btw the valentine's Sidestory with Vicky is very nice. But half of the game is still buggy.. Its not perfect, but very good

Fossilf

Oct 22, 2017
This is an awesome game. It just pins my processor and grays out the new game button when I start it. I guess it might be useful for turning my computer into a space heater, but not much else.

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
Excuse me, but where is the 0.9.3 Mods folder? All I saw in the OP was the 0.8.7 one.

This is an awesome game. It just pins my processor and grays out the new game button when I start it. I guess it might be useful for turning my computer into a space heater, but not much else.
Sounds like you need to add a framerate limit. Also, its not your processor, its your graphics card.
If new game is greyed out, you need to download and install the Mods folder, but I dont know where the latest one is.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Yes you can, multiple times. Using the console, you can even have sex whenever you want with all female NPCs.
It doesnt work properly for me, the MC just stands there bugged while the girl lays on the ground doing nothing.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
put languages and stories from the mod pack into the file but it's not working.
Into what file? If you put the story files into the main game directory that is your problem.
The proper path is: (my) documents / eek / house party

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes