Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
I've completed the prank, however I can't get Ashley to sleep with me. any help? can i lock the door or smth?
What prank did you complete?

Is it the one about madison being filmed while having sex?
If so, then ashley should sleep with you straight away, she asks you to follow her and then you fuck.

Reactions: loverslab

kehoeout

Dec 20, 2017
It doesnt work properly for me, the MC just stands there bugged while the girl lays on the ground doing nothing.
I may have found a solution, if you switch the names in the command it fixes the charecter model, so instead of
intimacy Ashley player 10000 sexualact,as in the guide, use
intimacy player Ashley 10000 sexualact
And in some cases that may do nothing.It seem's to be an issue with the MC so if you do a double npc sex scene ala
intimacy amy Ashley 10000 sexualact, it should stop the issue of nothing happening.

Reactions: bigpenniser

Devil$eyez

May 1, 2017
I love the game but my character will just keeping walking right. I've tried the 32 bit and 64 bit version and they both do it. I have also tried window mode and full screen. When I click off the screen and click back over, the game goes back to normal. But after I move any direction with the keyboard or mouse, it starts again. Any suggestions?

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I love the game but my character will just keeping walking right. I've tried the 32 bit and 64 bit version and they both do it. I have also tried window mode and full screen. When I click off the screen and click back over, the game goes back to normal. But after I move any direction with the keyboard or mouse, it starts again. Any suggestions?
Disconnect any controller.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
cant find condom, in previous version its in master room drawer, where it now in 0.9.3 ?
I don't remember ever getting the condom from any drawer, but I'll take your word for it. You have to get it from Frank, check out the walkthrough on OP.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I may have found a solution, if you switch the names in the command it fixes the charecter model, so instead of
And in some cases that may do nothing.It seem's to be an issue with the MC so if you do a double npc sex scene ala
intimacy amy Ashley 10000 sexualact, it should stop the issue of nothing happening.
Ah thanks mate

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
After typing "intimacy" the name of character after that is always the one initiating the sex, aka doing the fucking.
The character after the first one, is the one on the receiving end, so to speak.
Example: So lets say you type >intimacy player Amy 10030 sexualact
- This means that the player will get in the missionary position on top of Amy. 10030 is the missionary position.
Typing >intimacy Amy player 10030 sexualact will make Amy initiate sex with you, trying to fuck you in the missionary position. This is glitchy because the player isnt an NPC, and things look weird.
However, you can easily do something like >intimacy Ashley Amy 10030 sexualact ,
- which will make Ashley initiate missionary sex with Amy, as if she had a penis or strap-on.
We dont have strap-ons yet, but maybe one day!

You can make girls get in a 69 position (the code number is 10054), but one of them will act as if she is stroking a penis and the other wont exactly be touching the other girls pussy, and the position doesnt look quite right.

Btw, typing the same line but with the code 10060 wont actually end the sex animation anymore.
You have to specify only one character that will stop engaging in sex, but you cant put 2 names there anymore.
- So, to stop yourself from doing missionary, you do >intimacy player 10060 sexualact
Your partner stays in that position and for some reason keeps moaning as well.
I dont know how to stop that.

cant find condom, in previous version its in master room drawer, where it now in 0.9.3 ?
You get it from Frank. From the guide/walkthrough:
"Ask Frank, this makes him think you're coming on to him.
After consulting Derek, you can choose from two options.
A. Tell Derek you might actually like Frank, and then go talk to Frank. (This route is actually faster, but very gay.)
- He will blow you on the side of the house and give you a condom.
B. Tell Derek you aren't gay, and then get Frank to come find you to bust someone with alcohol.
- He can walk in on you doing any sexual act with a female, and he will say his eyes are scarred for life.
- Talk to him after you're done and he will give you a condom."

Please help i can not untied top ashley
If you completed Ashley's path, then yeah you cant untie her top anymore. I dont know if thats intended or a glitch, but since untying her top is only useful for humiliating her for Madison's path, then if that opportunity is lost because you sided with Ashley then this just makes sense.
Why would the player humiliate Ashley after he has sided with her against Madison?

Oh damn, thats a big update. Anyone got a walkthrough for 0.9.3?
Not yet, but you will find that the walkthrough linked in the OP works pretty well for most of the quests (aka opportunities) in the girls' paths.
Use that for now.

vulcan432

Aug 13, 2016
Anyone know if there is a way to cheat to fix the microwave? Katherine fixed the microwave, but now it still says it is broken when I try to use it to heat up the coffee, even though when I inspect it it says it works now...

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes