Casedro

Dec 24, 2017
Aha. It works, thanks!
Another question..or two:
How to get weed?
Is there any walkthrough with Vickie?
Weed: Frank sell it for $50, you need to talk with Stephanie and help her with her lust, she paid you after and you can buy the weed. Later use the paper to make a joint and lit in the fire.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Anyone know if there is a way to cheat to fix the microwave? Katherine fixed the microwave, but now it still says it is broken when I try to use it to heat up the coffee, even though when I inspect it it says it works now...
You make the coffee on the stove with the kettle.
the microwave is for the hot chocolate, mug + water (sink) + chocolate bar.

Spakos

Jul 23, 2017
I am pretty sure this game is meant to fry computers.
Upon opening cpu usage goes to 100% and consumes 6gb of ram usage.

Legilimens

Jan 12, 2018
I gave Ashley flower, talked with Derek and he says nothing about that she likes to smoke.
Derek and Patrick knocked down Frank aaaaand...and nothing. I haven't new dialogs.

D

Deleted member 76745

The questing system is kind of annoying to be honest. However using the console makes the game an amazing sandbox.

James1980

Feb 17, 2018
The questing system is kind of annoying to be honest. However using the console makes the game an amazing sandbox.
Since you bring up the console. Am I doing something wrong? Every time I try to set up a sex pose using the console command for it like, intimacy madison player 10050 sexualact, the characters don't line up at all. Also if I use 10000 for blow job she just stands in front of the player staring at him.

Reactions: Duude

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
When will Vickey come to the party? Kath was send her message and nothing.
You have to wait around 2-3 minutes. It takes a bit. I'd say afk for like 5-10 mins, if it doesnt work, then load an earlier save and try again.
OR use a console command to warp her in. It isnt really cheating if you're doing it to fix a glitch.
As long as Katherine sends that text message for you, then thats all the player can do, technically.

Aha. It works, thanks!
Another question..or two:
How to get weed?
Is there any walkthrough with Vickie?
Frank is the one who sells you the weed, but he needs 50 dollars for it. To get the 50 bucks, you have to whore yourself to Stephanie, who rides your face in exchange for money. So cozy up to Stephanie to get her topless and horny enough to do that.

Who is the op you are referring to?
OP stands for Original Poster or Original Post.
In this context, its the Original Post, the main post, the first one of this here thread.

I am pretty sure this game is meant to fry computers.
Upon opening cpu usage goes to 100% and consumes 6gb of ram usage.
Actually it should be the GPU usage, that is what you mean I think. So just disable Realtime Shadows and/or Realtime Lighting from the graphics options, and watch your GPU usage go down to 60% or less.

If you really did mean CPU and not GPU, then I am afraid there is nothing that can be done, your CPU just sucks.
But I highly doubt that, the game is mostly GPU-bound, not CPU-bound.

Tried to add the patch as instructed but I don't have the 'censorship' file just 'language' and 'stories' in the mod folder
You dont need any censorship patch. The game has an option to enable/disable censorship, and the default option is Censorship = off.

Since you bring up the console. Am I doing something wrong? Every time I try to set up a sex pose using the console command for it like, intimacy madison player 10050 sexualact, the characters don't line up at all. Also if I use 10000 for blow job she just stands in front of the player staring at him.
Yes you are doing something wrong.
Go back a page, where I explain the console commands clearly.
Post #2037

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Tried to add the patch as instructed but I don't have the 'censorship' file just 'language' and 'stories' in the mod folder
The patch is only for the steam version. Don't download it if you are getting the game from here.

jarb01

May 18, 2017
the difference betwwen the methods for getting in ashleys pants is weird. if you choose to prank madison, it's as long as doing amy's story. but if you know what you're doing, the smooth operator route is fast and easy and doesn't ruin madison's life.
its also a bit of a shame that ashleys sex sfx are just default placeholder sounds for now. guess ill just have to wait to hear ash moaning.

also, are ashley's pubes new? i dont remember her having pubes before.

Draven X 23

Mar 29, 2018
I downloaded 0.9.3 (64 bit) and it seems to work fine. It even downloaded the original story files, and story loads just fine. (Thank you so much for the upload btw)

However, I just dont know what version original story that is. Is it the actual 0.9.3 (latest) version of the story with all improvements/updates implemented?
How can I know for sure?

Is there any way to check the actual version of the story files? Do they have one?
I can get the 64 bit to load but its slow on my computer. But the 32 bit one always shuts down due to a crash issue. I compared the 2 and it seems to be missing the House Party folder with the mods and photos sub folders.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
i download win 54 and i get title screen .cant do anything else from there.back when it 1st came out i was able to get in game

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
i download win 54 and i get title screen .cant do anything else from there.back when it 1st came out i was able to get in game
Someone uploaded a mods folder earlier. Perhaps your game isnt downloading the story files as it should.

Try downloading manually, its a couple of pages back, you cant miss that post, its got an attachment.

Reactions: danny19

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
i will try once more,i used link on 1st page for mod but will try again.tried and failed oh well than ks anyways

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes