ThatMr

May 29, 2017
Is there a custom story with just the sexy parts and without all the complicated quests?
I'm a lazy man.

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
Is there a custom story with just the sexy parts and without all the complicated quests?
I'm a lazy man.
There are, but for older versions, such as Even Sluttier Party, which allows you to basically initiate sex with any of the girls command them to pose, strip, etc.

You can do all that stuff with console commands however.
I've got a save where I've trapped everyone in the bedroom upstairs, all the girls are naked, and the guys are outside.
Of course, not everything works perfectly fine, but you can do all sorts of things with the console.

James1980

Feb 17, 2018
Yes you are doing something wrong.
Go back a page, where I explain the console commands clearly.
Post #2037
[/QUOTE]

Thanks you. For some reason if you don't capitalize the NPC name the animation plays but the NPC doesn't line up with you

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I've now played this game through a couple of plot tracks. It has the potential of being a great game but it has serious problems that make it unplayable as a game without a walkthrough or cheating. There are just too many unexplained or random tasks, objects with no or unreasonable uses, and way too many random path blocking chat decisions. If your only recourse is to randomly wander around looking for something random to say or use to advance a plot track, it's no longer a game and you have no recourse but to use a walkthrough or cheat.

Some examples:
  • A microwave that claims to be only for an unwritten tutorial but that is actually needed for the hot chocolate, yet there is no use for popcorn. Popcorn you do in the microwave, chocolate you do over a double boiler without water or you wind up with a clenched mess, and you put cocoa or hot chocolate mix into water not chocolate.
  • When Vickie says you need to be on friendly terms with some of the girls. you have no clue that you might be able to make up with Ashley after helping Madison pull pranks on her. You have to randomly run into Derek's new chat choice to find that out.
  • Giving a gift in no way implies that there is a red flower in the yard that you can pick much less that she would even appreciate one. As a please-forgive-me-for-parading-you-naked-in-front-of-all-Madison's-friends gift, it's absolutely pathetic unless you were given a solid reason she would appreciate it.
  • There is no clue, reason, or even the suggestion of a hint that she wants the flower dyed blue.
  • Worst of all, if you did the reasonable thing and tried to apologize before getting the make-up quest, you are permanently locked out from giving her the flower.
And that is just a few examples.

The graphics are nice and the UI is pretty good; Having to click door, choose open door, and having to do it twice on closet doors is just annoying. You should be able to just click on a door to open or close it, and double doors requiring both open for you to pass through should both open or close on one click. The inventory should be a list and not a Tomb Raider set of scrolling images because it takes too damned long to find the object you want to use.

The art is pretty good but does suffer from a lot of intersection artifacts and bland doll-stare facial expressions. Some of the animations are good. Patrick's drunk walk is great.

There is absolutely no clue that you must move your mouse during sex scenes to accelerate her orgasm meter. I still don't know if you are required to use the interaction hand or drag the mouse button. The sex scenes are unfulfilling You spend all that effort getting her orgasm meter to max out first and, not only does she not animate an orgasm, there is no reward for your efforts.

The interaction hand seems useless, clumsy, and redundant. The mouse cursor should just change when you hover over an interactable object and dragging the mouse button should then interact, as opposed to just picking it up with a click.

There are a few game-killing bugs like:
  • Sometimes, Madison will just disappear from the party and will never appear again.
  • Frank will be forever trapped in the unopenable closet in the upstairs spare room (It might be directly above his chair on the ground floor).
  • Saves are not restored to the same state as when they were saved. Some characters will suddenly disappear from where they were when the save was made, sometimes never to reappear.
Like I said; This game has a lot of potential. It has an entertaining setting and plot line, reasonably likable characters while still allowing for different personality types and interactions, and nice art and animations. However, it needs a lot more fixing-what-is-already-there-work right now as opposed to adding new content. It also is in desperate need of a plot track overhaul to make it an actual game and not just a random click-and-poke arcade.

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
How to add items to inventory in 0.9.3 using console thank in advance
Say you want to add the credit card in your inventory.
Simply type
Code:
player inventory "credit card" add
Quotes are required for multi-word items, for items named using just 1 word then quotes are not needed.
So, again its >player inventory "item name" add
- replace item name with the actual name of the item. (The > symbol isnt needed, it has that automatically)

I've now played this game through a couple of plot tracks. It has the potential of being a great game but it has serious problems that make it unplayable as a game without a walkthrough or cheating. There are just too many unexplained or random tasks, objects with no or unreasonable uses, and way too many random path blocking chat decisions. If your only recourse is to randomly wander around looking for something random to say or use to advance a plot track, it's no longer a game and you have no recourse but to use a walkthrough or cheat.

Some examples:
  • A microwave that claims to be only for an unwritten tutorial but that is actually needed for the hot chocolate, yet there is no use for popcorn. Popcorn you do in the microwave, chocolate you do over a double boiler without water or you wind up with a clenched mess, and you put cocoa or hot chocolate mix into water not chocolate.
  • When Vickie says you need to be on friendly terms with some of the girls. you have no clue that you might be able to make up with Ashley after helping Madison pull pranks on her. You have to randomly run into Derek's new chat choice to find that out.
  • Giving a gift in no way implies that there is a red flower in the yard that you can pick much less that she would even appreciate one. As a please-forgive-me-for-parading-you-naked-in-front-of-all-Madison's-friends gift, it's absolutely pathetic unless you were given a solid reason she would appreciate it.
  • There is no clue, reason, or even the suggestion of a hint that she wants the flower dyed blue.
  • Worst of all, if you did the reasonable thing and tried to apologize before getting the make-up quest, you are permanently locked out from giving her the flower.

The graphics are nice and the UI is pretty good; Having to click door, choose open door, and having to do it twice on closet doors is just annoying. You should be able to just click on a door to open or close it, and double doors requiring both open for you to pass through should both open or close on one click. The inventory should be a list and not a Tomb Raider set of scrolling images because it takes too damned long to find the object you want to use.

The art is pretty good but does suffer from a lot of intersection artifacts and bland doll-stare facial expressions. Some of the animations are good. Patrick's drunk walk is great.

There is absolutely no clue that you must move your mouse during sex scenes to accelerate her orgasm meter. I still don't know if you are required to use the interaction hand or drag the mouse button. The sex scenes are unfulfilling You spend all that effort getting her orgasm meter to max out first and, not only does she not animate an orgasm, there is no reward for your efforts.

The interaction hand seems useless, clumsy, and redundant. The mouse cursor should just change when you hover over an interactable object and dragging the mouse button should then interact, as opposed to just picking it up with a click.

• Sometimes, Madison will just disappear from the party and will never appear again.
  • Frank will be forever trapped in the unopenable closet in the upstairs spare room (It might be directly above his chair on the ground floor).
  • Saves are not restored to the same state as when they were saved. Some characters will suddenly disappear from where they were when the save was made, sometimes never to reappear.
Like I said; This game has a lot of potential. It has an entertaining setting and plot line, reasonably likable characters while still allowing for different personality types and interactions, and nice art and animations. However, it needs a lot more fixing-what-is-already-there-work right now as opposed to adding new content. It also is in desperate need of a plot track overhaul to make it an actual game and not just a random click-and-poke arcade.
I have no clue why this whole thing isnt a review, but rather you posted it as a comment.
It is very clearly written as a review, based on your experience with the game.

Dont get me wrong, I dont mind, its just that your comment will be buried in a few days and most people will miss it.

BTW, you're right that a walkthrough is probably needed as you are bound to encounter problems, but luckily, there is one. Its for an older version, but I found (through playing) that it works most of the time.
Console commands make it even easier.

Cheating shouldnt really be an issue in a sandbox-style game like this.
You can even create custom stories to make cheating (aka using console) even easier.

The original story is flawed, but its not the only thing that we can have in this game.

My biggest frustration is actually with the loading times. Such incredibly long loading times, and they only seem to be getting longer with each patch, not shorter.
Or maybe I just have no patience :D

Last edited:
Reactions: blacksiopao

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017

Some examples:

The game is still in early access. They are still adding a lot of stuff to it, but some of the stuff you are complaining about is just because you missed stuff. There are most certainly hints for most of the stuff you are saying. There's a whole line with Ashley explaining why she hates the color red, and Derek is your go-to for most other hints. Also, there used to be a tutorial, but they removed it recently, probably because it was pretty redundant when you can just press F1, but it did involve the microwave. They probably just didn't get around to changing the inspection text in the main story yet. Like I said, the game is still in development.

This is also a point and click adventure game. There shouldn't be a hint for every single thing. Part of the game is walking around and trying to click on and inspect things and trying to figure out how things go together. I personally don't like too much hand-holding in games. That's what walk-throughs are for, and it's not like this game doesn't have tons of them floating around.

If you play through Ashley's quest, you'd see that you *need* to be able to open both doors individually. They wouldn't have been able to implement the "voyeur" effect if both doors just swung wide open, and I think that is a very unique and great part of the game. Also, Ashley's quest has several branching paths, so you don't always need to give her the flower based on your previous actions. It doesn't lock you out of any content, it's just a different path.

Aside from that, you do make some fair points, and the game does have some bugs and could do with some better fleshing out of certain story paths, admittedly. I would chalk that up to the game being unfinished, but saying this game is "unplayable" is a gross over-exaggeration. This game is so much fun, even if the state it's in. If you scroll back a few pages somebody posted something that the devs were taking some time right now to polish before they started adding more new content again because they just added a ton of new content.

Last edited:

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
I wouldn't have any problem with the game if the loading time weren't so long and saves were working, yes, it's a bother to have to redo everything again because you messed up a little thing with the dialogues and items, it's in no way fun nor interesting.
I was a patreon awhile ago, decided to come back to see how it is now, seems like those game breaking problems still aren't fixed.

lkey1

May 13, 2017
I wouldn't have any problem with the game if the loading time weren't so long and saves were working, yes, it's a bother to have to redo everything again because you messed up a little thing with the dialogues and items, it's in no way fun nor interesting.
I was a patreon awhile ago, decided to come back to see how it is now, seems like those game breaking problems still aren't fixed.
For me the game doesn't take longer than 30 seconds to load and loads load perfectly!

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
anyone has CG of this game ?
WHAT?!
This game has no CG, all graphics are real-time.
The closest to what you're asking, would be if someone took screenshots of certain poses and actions in the game.

Is there any way to stop NPC's covering themselves when naked?
Yes there is, you can make everyone have maximum friendliness and lust towards each other.
Type those 2 commands in the console (one after another, not both at the same time):
Code:
social friendship all all add 100
social romance all all add 100
EDIT: Actually, you dont need to increase Friendship as well. Friendship doesnt do anything to make them not be ashamed. Lust aka Romance, is all that matters.

Alternatively, select the NPC's you want to be comfortable around each other, and replace the 2 "all" with the 2 NPC's you want to be naked close to each other without covering themselves. Repeat the commands again 1 more time, but this time swap the 2 names, first name becomes second and vice versa.

The "all" specification means literally everyone, not just females, ALL of them.

Just save often, and keep multiple saves in 1 playthrough. You can never have enough saves in this game.
But yes you're right, the loading times are horrendous.
Especially when you know you have to redo some things because you messed up somewhere and have to reload.

I wouldnt say this is game-breaking however. Just requires patience.

Last edited:
Reactions: jakepauler69

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
The game loads fairly quickly for me. I think the most I've waited was like 20-30 seconds. It's a 3D game, so it's gonna require a bit of a graphics card to play. If you are playing it on a laptop or a slower computer, you may want to try turning off as many options as you can, but that's more than likely going to be the heart of the issue. I know most games on this forum are 2D visual novels, but this game requires more of a gaming system to get the most out of it. It really looks beautiful now at max settings with all the stuff they've added.

I've haven't had an issue with the save/load system in a long time. If you are seeing any issues, I would report them as they are pretty good about listening to the community and fixing stuff.

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
Is there any way to stop NPC's covering themselves when naked?
It's actually really cool how this works. The girls only cover if they are around somebody they are not comfortable with. So if you romance one of the ladies, and then are alone with her, she won't cover. If you want them to not cover all the time, the key is the Exhibitionism personality stat. I believe there's a way to change it in the console, but I don't know it off the top of my head. Just press ~ and type help.

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
Any way to prevent NPC's from covering themselves when naked? Consoles maybe?
It's actually really cool how this works. The girls only cover if they are around somebody they are not comfortable with. So if you romance one of the ladies, and then are alone with her, she won't cover. If you want them to not cover all the time, the key is the Exhibitionism personality stat. I believe there's a way to change it in the console, but I don't know it off the top of my head. Just press ~ and type help.
smatt is correct.
So, there are actually 2 ways to make the NPCs stop covering themselves when naked around each other.

Increase their lust to a point where they're not ashamed anymore. According to the console, the value is Romance, aka lust.
As I explained earlier, the relationship that matters is between the NPC's you want to be comfortable around each other.
So for all NPCs, you use the "all" commands.
Use the following command:
Code:
social romance all all add 100
(I said earlier, than you need to increase Friendship as well. This is NOT true. I just tested it.)

Give them the Exhibitionism personality trait.
Type in the console:
Code:
personality all 100 add 16
Even with 0 Lust, they will not cover themselves if they are Exhibitionists.

You can use both methods if you want, but only 1 is required.
There may be more ways, but those 2 work guaranteed and tested as of version 0.9.3.

Reactions: eman85358

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I have no clue why this whole thing isnt a review, but rather you posted it as a comment.
It is very clearly written as a review, based on your experience with the game.

Dont get me wrong, I dont mind, its just that your comment will be buried in a few days and most people will miss it.

BTW, you're right that a walkthrough is probably needed as you are bound to encounter problems, but luckily, there is one. Its for an older version, but I found (through playing) that it works most of the time.
Console commands make it even easier.

Cheating shouldnt really be an issue in a sandbox-style game like this.
You can even create custom stories to make cheating (aka using console) even easier.

The original story is flawed, but its not the only thing that we can have in this game.

My biggest frustration is actually with the loading times. Such incredibly long loading times, and they only seem to be getting longer with each patch, not shorter.
Or maybe I just have no patience :D
This is because I do not review in-development releases. I only review finished releases or the developer. The purpose of posted comments on an in-development release is to bring attention to the current pros and cons so that they might be addressed in future releases. It would be grossly unfair to permanently log a review of a game about issues that will hopefully be dealt with in future releases.

My point about the walkthrough is not that it is difficult to locate or use, but that this can not be called a game if you have no recourse but to use a walkthrough or console cheats to get through it. The idea is to improve the plot tracks so that the game may be played without the requirement to cheat.

I don't feel that the story is flawed; It's just not yet properly implemented and can easily be improved. The basic premise and the intent of the different plot tracks is entertaining and interesting but they should be refined to eliminate the many bugs, plot-holes, and situations where the player has no idea what to do outside of random wandering. A percentage of each release should be dedicated to improving and fixing already existing content.

I have always been confused with these idiotic complaints about the load time and graphic card load of Unity games. It's a real-time 3D rendering engine that is configured by default to use as much of your GPU power as possible. Every other commercial real time 3D rendering game takes a long time to load so why the complaints about Unity games? You expect to configure the graphics settings of commercial games down if you do not have a top end graphics card, so why is anyone confused about doing the same thing with a Unity game? True, developers can take steps to better streamline the loading process to improve game load times, but that is something you do for a finished release and not the current in-development releases.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes