Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
Is anyone else having issues where the camera is not taking any pictures or has this already been mentioned? I'm stuck were you have to take a picture of Katherine but its not taking a picture or gives me the option to take a picture.
You probably havent inserted the SD card into the camera. Do that, and then you can take pictures.
If you have done it and the game got glitched somehow, just reload an earlier save.

can i ask something and can someone help me ^^ the game works but it says that i have no story content in it help cant play the game.. do i need to download the story ?
You need to download the mod folder, as the game doesnt automatically create it for some people.
The one in the OP is outdated, but someone posted their 0.9.3 folder a few pages back. They attached the file to their post.
Also, I can upload mine, if you wish.

Does anyone else get a weird-ass ?

It reminds me of when you're using a very cold LCD screen.

This is the only program that does it for me so I'm trying to figure out what's causing it. I've tried turning on and off each individual setting to see if that fixes it but it doesn't.
Yes I do, and its caused by Anti-Aliasing. Disable that in the graphics options, and the ghosting will go away. I dont know why their AA method causes this, but its a well-known issue and the devs are aware of it.

Reactions: Jazzy8D and mgear

mgear

Dec 30, 2016
Yes I do, and its caused by Anti-Aliasing. Disable that in the graphics options, and the ghosting will go away. I dont know why their AA method causes this, but its a well-known issue and the devs are aware of it.
Thanks! I'll force AA through my driver settings.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
This game is fucking shit.
Lmao go trash talk all the early access visual novels, at least most of those deserve it.
House Party isn't some gold star in a sea of muck, but it is one of the few groundbreaking adult games we have available. Also your opinion is just an echo here, this is not a forum by the dev.

Dec 10, 2017
You probably havent inserted the SD card into the camera. Do that, and then you can take pictures.
If you have done it and the game got glitched somehow, just reload an earlier save.
Sorry for my late response and thank you for the advice. I do have the SD card in the camera and I did start from scratch and immediately went for the camera and SD card then inserted the SD card in the camera. Now when I go and take a picture (just anything) the first time it just closes the camera (also it creates a folder called Photos in my C:\Users\*****\Documents\Eek\House Party). I then have to go back into my inventory select take picture again and does the same thing (doesn't take any photos).

Just want to thank you again for taking the time to help

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
Sorry for my late response and thank you for the advice. I do have the SD card in the camera and I did start from scratch and immediately went for the camera and SD card then inserted the SD card in the camera. Now when I go and take a picture (just anything) the first time it just closes the camera (also it creates a folder called Photos in my C:\Users\*****\Documents\Eek\House Party). I then have to go back into my inventory select take picture again and does the same thing (doesn't take any photos).

Just want to thank you again for taking the time to help
Thats very strange.
I did the same thing, trying to reproduce the issue that you're having:
Started a New Game, got the SD card and camera, inserted card, and then tried to take a photo.
Photo was saved in ...\Documents\Eek\House Party\Photos\1.PNG as it was supposed to.
I can view that photo (and any additional photos taken) from the in game camera, as well as on windows desktop.

The only weird thing about it, is that the image is in 2048x1536 resolution, which is nothing like my monitor's native res.

The only thing I can think of, is if somehow your "Photos" folder is set to Read-Only, so the game cant actually save anything there.

Try this:
1. Start a New Game.
2. Esc, then Save Game.
3. Name it something you can remember, such as "Test"
4. Check the "Photos" folder for a folder named "Test" (or whatever other name you saved as).

The game should automatically create an empty folder of the same name as the name of the save, which is meant to put any future saved photos in there.

If there are no folders named after save files inside "Photos", then you've got a problem where the game cant create anything inside that folder (maybe the Read-Only issue I mentioned or something else).

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
Looks like this is the changelog for 9.4b, if it's not, feel free to correct.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm pretty damn sure that this changelog is for an older version of the game, especially looking at New Additions, that arent new additions at all.

Reactions: depechedNode

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
Anybody know the name of Patrick's Cousin? I'm trying to set up a new account on the Eek Forums to download the newest Custom Stories but it asks for the name of Patrick's Cousin. It's been a long time since I've played the Original Story.

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
Anybody know the name of Patrick's Cousin? I'm trying to set up a new account on the Eek Forums to download the newest Custom Stories but it asks for the name of Patrick's Cousin. It's been a long time since I've played the Original Story.
Its Ashley and Madison.
Patrick is their cousin. Madison and Ashley are sisters ofc.

They invite Patrick to the party not because they like him, but because he's their cousin so he's technically family.

Reactions: SimpleFapper

Ztiphoon

Apr 7, 2017
Anyone knows how the Vickie Valentine's date work?
I'm stuck at finding the special cold place for her weed candy, I've basically clicked everywhere and nothing.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
any updates to the walkthrough?
Not yet, haven't been playing because the Ashley story was so buggy. I'm afraid it's all subject to change with any future patches, thus I have only added some notes to my walkthrough. I won't send it to OP until I'm sure it's a solid guide.
Also, one of the recent dev posts mentioned how all the stories are going to have some alternative methods which might mean my whole walkthrough will be obsolete. But don't fret for now, the walkthrough will hold true for everything except the new Ashley story... for now...

Reactions: orrayt3x

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
Not yet, haven't been playing because the Ashley story was so buggy. I'm afraid it's all subject to change with any future patches, thus I have only added some notes to my walkthrough. I won't send it to OP until I'm sure it's a solid guide.
Also, one of the recent dev posts mentioned how all the stories are going to have some alternative methods which might mean my whole walkthrough will be obsolete. But don't fret for now, the walkthrough will hold true for everything except the new Ashley story... for now...
Honestly, I found Ashley's new story/path no more buggy than the rest of the game.
I.e. its not the only part of the game that has potential bugs. When something gets glitched, you just reload an earlier save, and you painfully try again.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes